• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

SliK

Smash Journeyman
we all got to play L4D2 when it comes out tomorrow
that game is gonna ****
I'm assuming those four * imply the game is exactly the same as the first with 5 weapons and will be boring after the first play trough, and which should have been an expansion.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I'm assuming those four * imply the game is exactly the same as the first with 5 weapons and will be boring after the first play trough, and which should have been an expansion.
I got it last night at midnight, it's freaking sick. there's a lot more weapons than 5 I'm pretty sure. More special infected too, and it's just different all around. The finales are all different I think.

Boring as the first? Maybe if you played it by yourself, or even only with 2 people. 4 people it's insanely fun, and versus online is insane. At least on the first L4D, i dunno about this one yet.

It also has more gameplay modes. (Survivor, scavenger, etc.)

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Is anyone getting the new super mario brothers for Wii? I dunno, it looks kinda iffy. I'm gonna get assassin's creed 2 at some point too.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I got it last night at midnight, it's freaking sick. there's a lot more weapons than 5 I'm pretty sure. More special infected too, and it's just different all around. The finales are all different I think.

Boring as the first? Maybe if you played it by yourself, or even only with 2 people. 4 people it's insanely fun, and versus online is insane. At least on the first L4D, i dunno about this one yet.

It also has more gameplay modes. (Survivor, scavenger, etc.)
Implying I didn't do what you said and those game modes aren't crap.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
15 entrants so about the same as before. 10-15 were considered newbs. Basically, if you had an average level of skill and went to the tournament you could have won. Too bad people randomly suck at Brawl somehow -_-

And Im being dead serious. Melee is starting to get lame. I havent hung out and played Melee with Nebraska Smash for about 2-3 weeks now and I dont really feel like going out and starting again. Maybe just to hang out with em because Nebraska Smash is mad fun but games are startin to get really boring.

I know for a fact that Trent and Silvers want to get good in Brawl. Those two even go to out of state tournaments all by themselves. Id wanna play some games with those dudes but they live really far away. Besides them there isnt really anyone in the state who wants to get good.

But yeah, Id like to play Brawl again -_- It'll give me something to do despite how bad it is. But I like to torture myself.
LOL at Melee gettin lame. I would argue that its actually better than ever. We been playing like 2-3 times a week at David's and it's been a great time. Me, Mexi, JBM, and David.

Uli

Smash Champion
ill play either game if its there
i might TRYYY to main ike
:D

everyone should get ready to play pokemon heart gold and soul silver...

Echo

Smash Champion
I think I may enjoy playing Melee doubles more than I enjoy playing singles. lol it's probably what has kept me playing as often as I have been. Definetely alot of fun.

I would get L4D2, but Modern Warfare 2 consumes my soul.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Singles are really fun but playing doubles with people who are good at doubles is alot of fun.

Smash is more fun than ever for me. Going to davids alot lately playing with mo mexi david and keith is alot of fun.

Keith is getting into this game, that dude adapts fast.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yo I just got done nerding some falcon. As I was listening to my ipod the song "Boys from the Big Red" came on.

I feel as though this is a sign that murnan needs to have games or someone needs to have games so murnan can come ramsack some *****es.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
and mo was ill back in 05/06....
but hey yea that sounds like a good idea...il host games tomorrow as soon as 5:30pm
who else is down?
u know murn smurshfests are the best
jbm if u do come u should bring your tv :)

Secks.

Smash Ace
I got two tvs right next to each other in my living room all I need is one more set up and its pretty nerd central at my place. Only deal is I live in Lincoln. I could host games today and maybe tomorrow I can drop by to Omaha since I don't work the next two nights. If anyone is down for games tonight at my place creep at your boy, I know JBM was interested in possibly coming.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Ridiculous. Kimbo is so awesome at beating the **** out of people out of his league.

*which is basically anyone without a contract.

Top Bottom