• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm headin over to Davids in about a half hour... I haven't gotten a new stick yet either so I'd be down for some smash I guess...

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Wow those women drivers fail hard...

I might kreep at David's tonight, got nothin to do....

and btw Ian, I've danced with a girl before

Secks.

Smash Ace
If World Civ is one of the classes your skipping, youre going to want to email some people and get those notes.
One day is enough to totally screw your life up in that god forsaken class.
I've already skipped 2 lectures in my West Civ till 1715. One was cause of court the other well... I didn't feel like going. I totally **** on my test hardcore. You just need to work on your history tech skill.

Btw.... Deckline, Why Do You Like Boys??

Echo

Smash Champion
wow SF4 is AMAZING....
like I really wanna get back into Smash right now... but really, I love this game lol...
It's a shame you guys play it on PS3, though it'd probably be more fun to get together and play anyway.

So where are games tomorrow? I thought it was goin down at Tysers...

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Tyser's is gonna be packed, birthday party at his house or something. We'll be nerding some Harvest Moon and/or Melee.

edit: LOL Pein Nagato is nothing more than a skinny Orochimaru lookalike on a life support system. Naruto's got this in the bag.

Uli

Smash Champion
no games at tysers anymore because we wouldnt be able to stay long
should i bring a pstriple tomorrow to ians or does an echo want to bring his tresSixty
i require a ride to ians tomorrow too D:

naruto was meh...

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
No games at my place tomorrow.
Matt's family will be over to say Happy Birthday and stuff though.
Im going to Minnesota early on Saturday so having people over and playing Smash til dawn is out of the question for me.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
im jealous i want to be play SF4!!!! have any of u guys that are playing picked main chars yet? since the beginning i have always been partial to chun li and vega... but there seems to be a lot of tight new chars as well

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
vega sucks in this game, chunli is the ****, she combos all day.

as of right now my main chars are cammy, ryu, or ken, mainly ryu tho atm.

cue

Smash Journeyman
i have a copy now but echo wouldnt sell me his stick so i'm like .. f*ck it :(

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yeah i bought a stick for mine, probably mod it although its difficult. i'd give someone like 10-20 bucks to mod it for me.

also EW playing it on 360? idk about u guys but i'm gonna go to evo and play on the system that its supposed to be on.. ps3

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I like Zangief and El Fuerte so far (even though he sucks). I haven't played any of the unlocks yet...I might like Rose or Gouken.
alright, thats how u do it Skizm (^o^). those r the 2 starting roster char that i like also. but mainly Zangief cause he's my boi

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i think they are alot more clean on the ps3 but i think its just preference, its a good game regardless, unless your trying to unlock gouken cuz the game cheats.

Echo

Smash Champion
also EW playing it on 360? idk about u guys but i'm gonna go to evo and play on the system that its supposed to be on.. ps3
Ok?? It's the exact same game on both systems, and your fight stick is the going to be the same on both systems. The only difference is how you're going to be playing online, in which case XBL >>>> PSN. Also, if the convertor for 360/PS3 ends up lagging at all (don't think anyones confirmed yet, I'll have to check) I'd much rather pay the cash for another fight stick than blow that much cash for a PS3, and another copy of the game.

David - lol I'm sorry man I gotta wait for my new one :( The one I've got now is good though, I haven't had a problem yet. We should play regardless :p

I've been playing Ken mainly, but I plan to get around to the others over the weekend. Let me know if someone's already bringing the game, otherwise I could bring mine. Ian's place isn't too far from me anyway.

oh - and we could play smash, too.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i was my dude, but they are playing it on the ps3 probably just because its always been ps. also yah xbox live is much better. i hate playing people online because they always have a ****ty connection and some noob gets close to beating me.

i bought the hori fighting stick 3 which is practically the same as yours i think that you have for your 360, but i plan on modding mine with sanwa or seimitsu parts to make it badass, i might even put some dumbbells in it to make it a heavier stick XD

Secks.

Smash Ace
So my roomate pissed on my window from the outside, and then came in and ate my uncooked pizza. This set me off last night. I literally Falcon f-smashed his door down then proceeded to run in and choke him out. He was turning blue till my other roomate got me off him. It was legit. I have a bloody elbow....

Dekline, why do you like boys?!?

Uli

Smash Champion
wow ben just went off O.o
graphics dont mean shiiit!
sf4 is phunnn
idk who im maining
:3

Top Bottom