• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Echo

Smash Champion
I'll go to ATL if you wanna go... just let me know pretty soon so I can put the time in for work =/

It'd be fun to go play with Forward again, though.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Birtch - B*tch. To be really cool you need to pronounce it with an accent to sound like Bawrsch. According to Crashman: "Birching is in the olden days you get a switch of birchwood and whip a kid when he talks out of line. so to me birching someone is beating them like a disobediant child."; So - Birtching someone can also be... ****gaming someone.
This is a Birtch/Borsch/Borsh/Bawrsch. Of course its definition has changed over the years.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Ah, I see...

The way people said it always sounded like "Borsch" and i randomly saw that definition so...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yea there some pretty good recent vids of forward vs axe in a finals set... axe poops him in the final match

MaJiK

Smash Ace
fun ****
I can't play on weeknights though I work....well I can leave after 10 for games on weeknights but unless you guys have it going on until like 2 or 3 it won't be worth it to me
I'm going to have to wait till the weekends
fun ****

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
SF4 does come out tomorrow. Although games normally come out on Tuesdays, my friend tried to go get it and they said it ain't in yet because Presidents Day fkd up their shipping. LOL President's Day...

My avatar is too poopy. FF8 ftw, best FF ever.

....dekline I'm in class where the fk are you?! Skipper!

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Dude... singin in the raid was terribad, ALL THAT DANCING GAH, I thought it was Alien today...

and i sit all the way on the left side fyi :chuckle:

Uli

Smash Champion
you kids are your class
idk if i should skip classes again to play street fighter lol

Uli

Smash Champion
tomorrow all i have are lecture classes so it shouldnt be too bad :D
there are short little notes on blackboard, i think ill be good!

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
If World Civ is one of the classes your skipping, youre going to want to email some people and get those notes.
One day is enough to totally screw your life up in that god forsaken class.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
"Line 23 :: Calc.cpp :: function avoida aRatNum(int,int,int,int,char)a is out of scope."
I swear I'm gonna go insane from this shit :psycho:

Uli

Smash Champion
If World Civ is one of the classes your skipping, youre going to want to email some people and get those notes.
One day is enough to totally screw your life up in that god forsaken class.
when i look at the notes she puts on blackboard and look at my notes they are basically the same, did your teacher post stuff on the blackboard?

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Well you musta been at least ten minutes late cuz I was lookin out to tell you to come sit near me and I never saw you. Bad student. Singin in the Rain wasn't that fkn bad I didn't fall asleep or anything. There were a couple mildly amusing characters/parts.

Btw you should msg me your number dekline. I might not be showing up on THurs so it'd be cool if you could drop off my assignment for me so I don't have to write up another one of those stupid excuses like I did 2 weeks ago.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Yea, I stayed after at my class before for some help on a program so I didnt get there till like 7:30, and I wouldn't mind droppin off yer assign, I'll be there thurs fer sure, #s 516-6213

And yea it is film appreciation

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol that class is awesome(with hoegar right?) i had that freshmen year... that dude is hilarious... i never wanted to miss that class cause that dude had me busting out laughing half the time..
btw ULI how is SF4?
i really want to play but i don't want to waste money on renting it cause i know i would want to keep it... and i can't justify buying a 360 game when the system belongs to p diddle mcgriddle

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Ya it's not a bad class but I might be playing a $300 buyin tourney on Thursday night at the Shoe. Haven't decided if I'm gonna play that or the $300 on Friday at noon.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
Im surprised Ben isnt posting around here anymore.
He would have already asked "Dekline, why do you like boys?"
Also, WHOA!

Nagato is a fusion of Metagross and Orochimaru LOLZ

cue

Smash Journeyman
i think ima have people over for games tonight. Sf4 i'm guessing but i could care less till i can play it on a stick. i just wanna melee

Top Bottom