• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Big Burn

Smash Lord
idk... sounds like i might go watch a couple movies and/or get crunk... why? are u guys smashing/playing sf4 tonight? if so i prolly can't play tonight but.... i do want to play sometime soon..btw posting at work is king

Uli

Smash Champion
lol

the_jorge is my psn account LOL its my friends, i accidentally unlocked all chars on his account and didnt want to do it again, whats yours?

MaJiK

Smash Ace
XBL is I B MaJiK
don't have SFIV but i'll **** on you guys with Xbox sticks ........... im serious, bring it on!

don't know if i'll make it Ian but if dev does I will how late you goin til?

Echo

Smash Champion
lol old school would destroy new school anytime. Set up a 10 v 10, 2 Alts.
btw since I left my keys over at Ian's I'll probably have to go out to pick them up tomorrow... would anybody be interested on playing games on the day of the Holy Sabbath??

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind if a few people are gonna be there... but if its like me and one other prolly not worth it.

Top Bottom