• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
dude, todays a good week. i just went to the gym and pressed way more than mike falco ever could have. i think i'm gonna play as a falco this tourney.

EDIT- CRUST A MILLENIA A YOAH!

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
oh ****! you no what we should setup when everone goes to the tourny? we should all go to the UNL weight room and you n mike falco should have a "lift" off. might be too real lol.

Uli

Smash Champion
oh ****! you no what we should setup when everone goes to the tourny? we should all go to the UNL weight room and you n mike falco should have a "lift" off. might be too real lol.
i agree!!

anyone else notice leon got the 1000th post in this thread O.o

Secks.

Smash Ace
Alright so I guess I'm gonna be here for the tourny. So if anyone can bring a setup it will be greatly appreciated being as the Rent a Center krusted on us and isn't going to give us tvs. I told South Dakota to come to this tourny, at the tourny at Mikes place couple of weeks ago. They said they'd have projectors or something like that. Could be real deal. Now that I know I'll be here for sure I'll try to get more involved. This tourny should run more smoothly and better pay outs for sure being as no one is going to take money out of the pot this time around.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Echo you better show up to this tourney so i can beat you in some bowser dittos again.

As far as the lifting thing go, my money is on JBM fo sho. Although i havent seen mikefalco in a LONG time.

Sorry secks, can't bring anything other than my controller, all my TVs SUCK. Cept for the big giant *** flat screen in the living room, however i don't think i want to haul that.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
A yo change of plans I won't be making it, but Murn dood we gotta kick it sometime soon mayne give me a call sometime aight

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Change of plans for me too, I think I'll be heading down to KC with Echo. Let me know how the tourney goes, would you?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Yeah if you people don't show up, that means you're scared.

Des Moines better show up! I'm still going, even though i'm sicker than hell. Ride problems, psh. Sh*ts weak!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Des Moines is going to be there tomorrow, rides are settled. So far it's Love, Fall, Joker, Nova, Kudo, and MTKD are coming.
This is Schism BTW, I krept into Love's house at night.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I think I may end up strangling Echo. The ******* stood me up. If he wasn't going to pick me up, he could have at least told me so I coulda went to lincoln instead. ****er.

Secks.

Smash Ace
I think I may end up strangling Echo. The ******* stood me up. If he wasn't going to pick me up, he could have at least told me so I coulda went to lincoln instead. ****er.
Yeah dude you missed a bomb *** tourny in Lincoln. And on top of that people were nerdin' brawl like all day long.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Well I hate to say I told you so...but just as I predicted after seeing the first vids and hearing the first bits of info leaking out, Brawl is whack. Everyone is slow and floaty, grabs are gay now, no combos.....they made such a huge mistake.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Yes I know Face, they made the game fair. What a concept! You actually have to work harder to kill people rather than putting forth the absolute least amount of effort to simply throw someone off of the stage and keep them off.

I universally like the changes in brawl.

Top Bottom