• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
My DDD is going to be the best in Nebraska and Iowa.. Also the only DDD :).. No one else is allowed to Main King DDD otherwise Ill slap you with my erect *****..

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
To tell u the truth i also want to play Ike and of course Link. well maybe Snake for singles and ether Ike or Link for Doubles hows that

Secks.

Smash Ace
While you guys talk about playing brawl, I just got done nerdin' it.... It was pretty real and now I'm tired. xD

You need to creep Leon, Ima try my best to go get Yosh so everyone will be there for one last time.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll definately be hitting up this tourney in Lincoln. I've got the money in advance this time, so I'm **** good to go!

And I'm calling Lucario/Pika on this one boys. Can't wait for that friggen game to come out...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah melee needs to go out with a bang... if brawl is real deal like everyone says it is no one is going to play melee anymore.... btw i call pit

Fall

Smash Ace
So im thinking about holding another tourny at Jays in march for brawl what would be a good date for everyone? I kinda thought maybe the 22nd or the 29th

Fall

Smash Ace
ooh ok that works for me then i just didnt see any brawl tournys worth attending but if thats there im down for that for sure maybe i'll do one in april then

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for Pit/Diddy...He has Peanuts AND Bananas FFS.
Wait, Gamestop is hosting a tournament? I'm surprised

Top Bottom