• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Since everyone is talking about there birthdays mine was last friday hit the big deuce deuce son (thats 22 for you losers out there) and my girl got me the best gift a man can get from his woman a mutha****in threesome son so i had not just 2 tittez but 4. I have been the the promise land you all you should join me there one day suckas.

Echo

Smash Champion
mine is march 10th, and Ian's is feb 22nd. so we're going to be getting krunk at his house destroying our livers its doubtful we'll wake up the next morning for the tournament.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
sounds like joker and i are gonna get top three. after getting 4 in almost every tourny
yea getting 4 in every tourny except for ALL the ones my "crew" went to :laugh:
ownt?
im jk.. :bee:

i wish we could go to these nebraska tournies but we're still "kids" and our parents wont let us go somewhere that far away. rofl.. kinda sad rite?

-BC-

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
yea getting 4 in every tourny except for ALL the ones my "crew" went to :laugh:
ownt?
im jk.. :bee:

i wish we could go to these nebraska tournies but we're still "kids" and our parents wont let us go somewhere that far away. rofl.. kinda sad rite?

-BC-
the reason me and joker loose to u guys is that we dont get to play together and i dont get to play against anybody wher i live at.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
yeah mang maybe next time u come down we can practice more and hopefully nobody leaves us to go to Ames like last time, they know who they are. (cough,C.Love,cough)

Top Bottom