• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
LOL, Dedede should be banned with that stupid chain grabbing lol. But Im gonna main that ***** and maybe Olimas too. Also, I heard you beat PC in pools Z, good **** mang.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Hah, hopefully the details of the set stay unknown, but I couldn't make it, but it put me in a pool that got me *****, oh well :p

And the guy playing olimar didn't do anything cool! A lot of characters got looked over so I can't say much. Sheik was really......really wierd.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
You got to play Brawl also? How are people playing Brawl already lol. Lucky. Who did you play in your pools?

only1Z

Smash Champion
Imports man, first pool was me zelgadis pc chris swiftbass and a few I don't remember. But 2nd pool was me mathos blue*really good ic* jiano book somethin *good fox* Sucked it up hard against everyone in that one :p

Secks.

Smash Ace
A guy I know moded a copy of the japanese version of Brawl. I think he can only play versus mode and stuff but he can still unlock characters. Hes got like 30 of them unlocked thus far. So I'll be playing tomorrow hopefully.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol fox can still dair into shine even without l canceling... will he ever cease being rigged?

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
That just looks like a bunch of phantom hits, unless Pikachu just attacks so fast it seems that way O.o. Now that would be rigged.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey mike i have your subway w2 here it my house... if u want to come over here and get it and play some smash sometime just let me know....

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
So.. You wanna know why Snake is gonna suck in Brawl??
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lf-E5bTpxOY
This is why...
I don't think is a glitch is just that wolf is attacking the scypher in a sense destroying it even though it is stupid and makes me think WTF Sakurai, if it wasn't cause of that is up-b would have been perfect, because if u attack snake and not the scypher it works just like yoshi with his 2nd jump.

(What a F..king nerd @_@)

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Yeah that's pretty stupid. But if he recovers away from the stage and drops down he'll have a better chance than just coming up close to the stage.

Echo

Smash Champion
Leon and Murn, sorry I didn't answer my phone yesterday, had my phone in the other room all last night >_>" anyway, yeah murn I could be down for some games, even though now with all this brawl stuff its kinda hard to sit down for melee... but as long as people play at a decent hour, i'm almost always down. Speaking of brawl, I'm thinkin bout just playin Captain Olimar, that dude looks way too fun. Lucas isn't looking too bad, either... guess i'm still waiting to see what Ness can do, though. ya know what no one's gonna know until we nerd the game for a while lol.

also, who am I teaming with at this Lincoln tournament?

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Dedede looks bad :_(. But Im gonna own with that *****. I cant wait for Brawl O.o and Im gonna bomb the sh! out of this speech tomorrow, ****!

And Ill team with you if you wanna team with me Michael. Im playing Ganon or Sheik since the Giants won. If not thats fine though, I dont like teams O.o.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
O.o You n Matt gotta challenge for that title Nova lol.
Me n Mike need to do ours too.
Spamus FTLoss.

Top Bottom