• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Big Burn

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sAlsVTK89g
hey leon... this is in response to the fact that u said u haven't seen anyone combo more than twice... check it out my dude...
btw im pretty sure im maining pit....or maybe sonic... to ill
il call u later in the week for some games mike... im kind of sick right now.... but i think im going to the feb 23rd tourney so i want to get some practice...

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142507
i know this is a long read... but if u read some of it...it should make any haters change there mind

only1Z

Smash Champion
That pit meta fight was probably the best I've seen so far, matchwise. That uair, uair, uair, uair, uair combo at the beginning has me worried....hah.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Shounen Heart FTW! Thanks Murn.

EDIT: For newbs who dont know what Shounen Heart is, you fail. And that was the best vid up on youtube so far man, too good. Pit looks too **** good. And Metaknight's Uairs were funkin devastating.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Ian (isn't that your name) I'd be down to team again if the tournament a) happens and b) doesn't get ****games prize pool like last time. Otherwise, count me out. If I wanna play friendlies I'll play friendlies with someone at my house/their house instead of traveling an hour and paying fifteen bucks or whatever to the UNL Gaming CLub or whoever the hell took my money and laughed last time.

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah me tyser and secks all played today.

i <3 ness. and his new outfit is tooooooooo gooooooooooood.

oh and murn, if thats the case, you'll be happy to hear that Pit is very good I was pretty surprised. i tried sonic, but I couldn't really get the feel for it, he's so fast.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
yeah me tyser and secks all played today.

i <3 ness. and his new outfit is tooooooooo gooooooooooood.

oh and murn, if thats the case, you'll be happy to hear that Pit is very good I was pretty surprised. i tried sonic, but I couldn't really get the feel for it, he's so fast.
Did u try Lucas out i heard he's better than Ness, cause his moves are better and i think Lucas psi magnet(Down-b) hurts people

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey mike i know its early... but whenever everyone gets there smash codes i think they should be posted in the front page of this thread by our names... that would make a easy reference point for everyones smash codes...

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah i'll have to work on teh front page. I've just been paying too much attention to SBR. Its a great site... you guys should just go there we have a Nebraska thread in the regional section, and Iowa has one, as well. we should probably get the KC people in there too.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
that metaknight **** is ****ing rigged as ****! if that isnt AR, then that is some broken *** ****.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
Mathos has gotten alot better since the last time I saw him, which was like SMYM6 over a year ago... and he's probably one of the most underrated players in the midwest. After beating me I watched him almost take out Dope, and before that beating Iori who is a really good player from TN. He doesnt just sit around and spam anymore, and ya just cant stop a dude when he's playing good, plus I made a very poor Chr/Stage selection. Dont' see a point in johning about it - ya just gotta take it and play better next time.

lol I'm pretty sure he could have beatin anyone from Nebraska, but you can say whatcha want. *shrug*

hopefully this weather STUFF isnt gonna FUX with whatever tournies are coming up, i'm in the process of getting my car to leave the parking lot... its FUXin tough lol
not talking ****, matthos is good, and iori is good, but iori went all donkey kong on matthos... so i wouldn't use that as evidence
lmao omg i missed this one. lol dmac fired up a **** on. nice.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
MIKE! MAKE THE UNL TOURNY THREAD!
THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE 2 WEEKS AGO *****!
IF THIS DOESNT HAPPEN, EXPECT MUCH MUCH MORE SPAM
IN THIS STUPID THREAD!

But seriously, please make it because it should be done.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
...Disgusting.

Anyway, random bit of info, I saw Falcon's new taunts. He's still got his classic "Show me your moves!" Which can now be linked into his second taunt..."Ca'mon!"

Pretty confident C. Falcon.

Now that I think about it...This guy does scream out "FALCON...PAUUNNCH!" when he hits people with a flaming fist with a force to be reckoned with...and drives a car that is capable of going thousands of miles per hour.

Annnnyway.

Hi Aaron. How's Kentucky?

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Nah, its Council Tuckey you doof :p

Everything over here is good. pretty quiet but good none the less. Got really cool neighbors, two of em love to just sit in there garage and drink on a nice night, so thats pretty cool. One of em is also the County Supervisor here, so I get to talk to him about everything thats going on.

Texas was freaking awesome smeash. Day 2 I got the first deer out of anyone, a little spike (just two basic horns, no splitting) but then on the third night I got a big 8 point deer that I am getting mounted :)

It was definatly one of the best times that I have had in a long time. Also, devon, thats still my number, but I dont have text's, so now I owe $00.30 because of you :p

Oh well, I may have to creep one of these lincoln tournies so that way I can play some brawl. Guess it all depends if I get my second job or not.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
I think I have break during Marth 15th - March 23 or something like that.. I forget.. We should get a tourny scheduled somewhere around this time..

Top Bottom