• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Echo

Smash Champion
I just made an edit to the OP, after a whopping 8 years. Hopefully it is more welcoming to new players that may stumble upon this page.

betaclay

I play bad games
I'm so hyped for Smash at Portal. I've been there a bunch lately. Dan and Tim and them are super cool guys, I feel like NE smash is gonna be right at home there

Temkin

BUSTER
Bumped.
For any people who live in omaha looking to get into smash. There are weekly tournaments hosted at a venue called Portal LAN Arcade. It is every Friday and every week they switch the games up. One Friday it will be Project M, than the next Friday it will be Melee, than Smash 4. Rinse and repeat.

For more information on when tournaments are follow the links below:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nebraskasmash/
https://twitter.com/SmashNebraska

Temkin

BUSTER
Anyone from Omaha still looking to join smash don't be afraid to post here even though no one ever post here. We mostly use the Facebook for tournaments. Accepting all people that are looking to have fun and play some smash.
GG

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You can't even make a legit thread copy/lasagna on here anymore, so it's almost useless outside of the niche market.

betaclay

I play bad games
Here's the new Smash 4 PR, this one is in higher res than the one on facebook. So it looks considerably better.

betaclay

I play bad games
I really don't care about the drama, so if someone asks me to join for some reason or there's an event a ton of people are going to, I'll join to say a few things or good luck or whatever. Otherwise the groups are just circlejerking and ****ty drama

Last edited:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Devon has been doing the same basically
Yosh went to CO and played 64
JBM and David take turns winning tournaments Tyser doesnt' go to
I won a few regional tournaments
doubles
2 of them with m2k
4realz

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
noun
a trick of an amusing, playful,
or
sometimes
malicious nature.

To be honest, for April fools I was planning on releasing a joke friendlies PR as my prank, but after the ****ing obvious manipulation of data, I decided to take out the April Fools who spread misinformation. Maybe if I didn't have Tyler watch that MGS2 video super bunnyhop did I wouldn't be so primed on the spread of meme warfare. Deleteing facebook is the gravy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-2YuPGYabw

Top Bottom