• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Since we are on a new page...

Confirmation on Games This Thursday. Whatever smash you want, but someone bring PM if possible.

January 16th, 2014, show up as early as 7 but I probably won't wanna play til like 8.

Tentative Schedule for Games for the next month at my place

Thursday Jan 16th
Saturday January 25th (might do cheap RR tourney)
Games the week of the 30th date TBA, but the 30th is the waiting rooms melee tournament
Thursday Feb 13th
Saturday Feb 22nd (might do tourney)
Thursday Feb 27th

Saturdays will start way earlier, mostly dependent on if there is OOS coming or not for if it will be prior to 1 pm.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Obnoxious reminder of games tonight. January 16th.

There's games tonight at my place. Come as early as 7 if you want, games at 8ish to like 4:30.

402-305-5522 for the address if you don't have it already.

The artist formerly known as JBM is scheduled for attendance along with Yeerk Dr. Sparkles Triple K Devi and Uriel

I assume Rocha and Sm3esh will be here as well but they haven't confirmed.

The DNav should come after work too, sounds like nerds are coming around midnight away.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So I guess according to my post, I am hosting games on Saturday. Bring like $2-4 dollars for round-robin tournaments, if people want. Bring change, pennies even. Or free, idgaf.

Saturday, January 25th, 2014, show up probably at like 1 pm. Tournaments won't start until like 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
GGs, thanks for coming over. Please come to the game genie 4500 feb 22nd.

Special thanks too all the new players! Nice to meet you all. Hopefully we can get all the new players in one place ad all the old players there too and have a great time. AKA the game genie 500.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah, I even have a PM set up now.

Didn't play it yesterday though :p

I still don't know who to main, might play it witn Dan later on today or tomorrow if he isn't too busy saving the world from douche bags.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Is anyone hosting games tonight ?

I might host games tonight, Clara isn't going to be here and Savannah is going out with her friends for a few hours.

I have Project M up and running.

Reid will be chillin with us until Savannah gets back, crying baby warning.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yo GG's @ Yeerk Yeerk I can't for you to upload all of those videos and you should post them here or something. Also my new character that I been working on has been making my Falco play worse unfortunately which I need to find a good balance between them otherwise I will just be hurting myself hella.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That or until he asks about it in which case it doesn't matter really. Also how long it would take to upload all of the footage that you recorded?

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
Om hy god. I don't even want to think about it. Long.

We played for about 4 hours, and I just got done splitting it into 15-minute segments as best I could. I'll probably start one uploading tonight when I go to bed, cause it slows my computer down too much to do anything else. But the first 6 matches or so are you owning me, so you should like that anyway.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Obviously from you Rob in which case you can wait till the videos come out and you figure out that way or I'll tell you later but that would spoil the surprise.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Wait All is Brawl still exist holy ****. I thought that website died cause I literally wanted that website to die. Only thing that website has going for it nowadays is the wi-fi ladder.

Edit: That website went to hell cause lack of activity and drama filled blogs.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arHvPOC79CE - Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pt2-jCI1K4 - Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcruqMlPkjw - Part 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5bsUssejsY - Part 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IACNnsIoTW0 - Part 8

@ MegaRobMan MegaRobMan Have fun watching all these videos cause they are filled with ALOT OF ROY especially the first three in dittos. Also the character surprise is in the 5th video onward so I suggest you watch these vids and see the surprise at the end of the last one cause it's a work in progress.

EDIT: Have to put part 6 and more vids onward in the post.

Last edited:

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
Part 6 is up. There's 12 total.

Part 7 is up. Might be the last one for today.

Just kidding. 8 is up. Work is closing early so more tonight.

I'm sure Rob wants to watch ALL of our friendlies, right?

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
If you watch that far you might as well go ahead and finish the rest right? That's like watching a movie that you don't wanna skip out on and finish it and it's a 4-5 hour long movie.

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
My computer has had issues, and is in the process of being fixed (fingers crossed). The remaining videos may very well NEVER. BE. UPLOADED.

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the hinges of the laptop have been loose for at least a year or two. The on/off switch had frayed wires that weren't connecting to the power. The tech is ordering a part to replace it, about $170 total.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Damn that sucks sounds but $170 could of been worse. Did you backed up your files in any way at least?

Top Bottom