• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Uli

Smash Champion
new mortal kombat is pretty fun. i doubt ill buy it but ill play it for fun i guess.

davids pic is so aweomse XD
i think Arthur and MODOK look awesome

Echo

Smash Champion
Yea the new MK is gonna be sick...

Any games tonight? I'm tryin to go hard in practice for event 52. Need a partner to practice for teams, too. Let's do this.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
for a second i thought you meant smeesh made it into the top 10 with him doing the combo. sadly it was him on the receiving end:(

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yea the new MK is gonna be sick...

Any games tonight? I'm tryin to go hard in practice for event 52. Need a partner to practice for teams, too. Let's do this.
Echo, M2K is gonna be at that tournament, you and I both know we need to practice Mega Man to impress him :) lol, I talked Mega Man with him for like 5 hours last night on AIM.

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah Rob Weather Man would be ill... but I said what up to Solar Man yesterday, it was beautiful.

btw that mizzou tourney could be real??

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Hey we are planning a trip to visit Ben in GI on Wednesday. Anyone interested in this trip? We are lookin at you, Gerald, since you don't have a phone.

Echo

Smash Champion
I'll never forget how much Z hated us on the trip to INN V... and whatever the other one was that only Devon and I went with. Lol good times.

Top Bottom