• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
GGs dudes, glad I had some good sets but still wish I could've played JBM and Smeesh more, maybe next time

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yeah honda i could use peach practice. Thanks for coming w/the horrible weather.

Arc took this tourney for free, but i did take one match.

Arc is pretty good.

1 Arc
2 David
3 Dmac
4 Phat
5 Z
5 Devon
7 Honda
7 JBM

1 ArcMachine
2 Cue Echo
3 Z Phat

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Social grace? What you talking about?! I'm AMAZZZZZZZING!!!! Also it was a little easy, this tournament that is. But there are some talented players in Nebraska who if they practiced more and went to more tournaments they could be pretty decent. Anyway see you next time Nebraska! <3 Thanks for all the money! *hugs*

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
LOL, how do people not know who M3K is? Obviously it's M2K's alt!!!!!!

GG's all, special thanks to Z for the **** in friendlies, it was like playing Mew3Ki...I mean, Tyser in Melee back in April of 2010. Basically only 4 stocks.

I'm gonna spend significant time working on tech skill (melee) after UNK3.

Echo

Smash Champion
GGs everyone... I wish I was still good at this game.

Turnout was weak but weather johns are pretty legit.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Mew3King I'm very glad you like me as a player. However the tournament is over. They know about my skills and its time to set the flame thrower down. :/ Nebraska kids are a little strange but seem to be cool people. They just arnt as good at smash! <3 :D Also Nebraska kids, maybe if your not blazed you might play better in tournament... Just a though? No hard feelings though I had a good time and <3 everyone there thanks for hosting the tournament JBM!

Also happybirthday MegaRobMan! <3 You were better than expected if you keep at it you can get pretty darn good I think.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Happy birthday Rob also the blazing don't count for me, I don't smoke but I would like to get better at both brawl and melee also GG's to all at the tourney.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
GGs to everyone I played. Hopefully I'll suck a little less at Melee after that, sorry my mother was being a ***** and making me leave, and sorry to Smeesh for making you take Gamegenie home. Oh, and thanks to JBM for hosting this.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
So since I beat everyone in Nebraska can I get like a Gym badge or some ****? Just asking...

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
1 Arc
2 David
3 Dmac
4 Phat
5 Z
5 Devon
7 Honda
7 JBM
9:Echo
9:Tony
9:Ian
9:Rob
13:Jake
13:GG222

Also Nebraska kids, maybe if your not blazed you might play better in tournament... Just a though?

Also happybirthday MegaRobMan! <3 You were better than expected if you keep at it you can get pretty darn good I think.
If you practice high, you should play high unless you take week off before tournaments to get your mind right. Our scene has few players that are good enough to worry about winning instead of improving, so having fun and getting good rapport with the crew is a good thing in my opinion so long as the green doesn't make you creepy :thugz:

None of you guys full hop unless you are comboing, Sheik's fullhop game is legit as hell, you can attack sheild and not get punished most of the time cause you fan FF a Bair unless they can turn around and projectile you. Honestly I don't think the gap is that far off, you are good and I didn't play your marth, but I got every single one of your crew (minus z, he was ruthless) down to 1 stock or straight up won a match and I'm terrible at melee. I wish I could have taken your money in Brawl. Also, I'm sad I can't take DMACs money in the battletoads and double dragon run because he was thinking of a different game.

Edit: Small gap between our top players and the 5 juggernauts who came from OOS.

Happy birthday Rob also the blazing don't count for me, I don't smoke but I would like to get better at both brawl and melee also GG's to all at the tourney.
You don't need drugs to play games, they just make the jaded/bored more able to break our shells and go out and play games.

GGs to everyone I played. Hopefully I'll suck a little less at Melee after that, sorry my mother was being a ***** and making me leave, and sorry to Smeesh for making you take Gamegenie home. Oh, and thanks to JBM for hosting this.
You are 16 so your mom makes good decisons for you, if you were 18 you would have been tar and feathered.

Echo

Smash Champion
The thought of participating in a tournament without the influence of drugs or alcohol is simply blasphemous.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
small amounts of either allow you to control that adrenaline rush when your not used to the pressure of a tournament...... i don't know why everyone else does it though.

also m3k gtfo man talk about lack of socail grace

cue

Smash Journeyman
Ima host games tonight not sure on the time yet tho. I wanna start as early as i can maybe as early as 8 30 just depends on work. txt me for details if ya wanna come

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Mo you were so sharp on sunday. Like usually im not worried about getting hit but i was scared

your dds were flawless too. i realized the only way i could win the matchup is playing gay. IF marth hits you and knocks you down it should be over.

Anyways i was impressed.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm tellin you it was those random orange sticks lol...still have no clue whose they were.

Playing gay is ftw.

Also, this semester is gonna be fkn brutal for me...I only will be able to game like once a month, seriously. :/

resTy

Smash Champion
So I've given it some serious thought and I'm probably gonna try to get good again.
I'm down for games any time of the week except Monday, Thursday and the weekend.
Ship me a text if you guys game and I'll try my best to show up. Activating Tryhard Mode again.

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
So I've given it some serious thought and I'm probably gonna try to get good again.
I'm down for games any time of the week except Monday, Thursday and the weekend.
Ship me a text if you guys game and I'll try my best to show up. Activating Tryhard Mode again.
what the ****kkkkkk

Top Bottom