• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Eisig

Smash Rookie
Well, it seems like everyone thinks 10% is an appropriate venue donation, so I guess that's what I'll do.

Also, Nyaaa, I'm not sure if you saw my earlier post, but are your monthlies invite only? Or can anyone show up?

Thanks again to everyone who has given an opinion. It'll all help in the end.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
The monthlies we go to are in Glenwood, Iowa and Des Moines, Iowa. We have two monthlies per month :S Glenwood is basically Nebraska though so we just consider it Nebraska. They are not invite only. Anybody can come.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Just dont let this tourney cross the cali road trip to genesis.
Im done games for games for awhile, The next tourney I might hit up would be jmt on the 28th

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
So fellas, We really need to start focusing on who's going to SMYM, because as far as i'm concerned only one car is driving and thats devon.

I know i'm going for sure, So is Devon, as well as Uli. Murn mentioned that he'd like to go and was planning on it so that puts us at four. The 5th was going to be yosh but he can't now because of LAW. Secks. hasn't really touched base neither has Mo. Both scizm and Love are really interested in going but i don't think we'd be able to fit 6 in devon's car.

So basically what i'm trying to say is we need to find out from everyone whats going on, because there is only one spot left if murn is indeed going.

Uli

Smash Champion
so is it only me jbm smeesh and perhaps ben?!

who wants to team with this bad kid :3

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I would, but I don't know how I'm gonna get there. I'll talk to Chris. You know what hotel you guys staying at BTW?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
we probably aren't staying at a hotel... i'd really like to though.

love or scizm if mo decides not to go one of you could go with us, or you both could just drive your way.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I was hoping to drive but I don't know how well my car would make it for 6 hours at this point.

Also if I go and end up doing doubles I'm playing Zelda. <3

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
You guys dont know it yet, but Tyser might make a special appearance at SMYM behind your backs.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Just got back from a doctor about my eyes. I guess I got some disease that a makes me blind overtime. They cant fix it either :'( This could be worst case.

Secks.

Smash Ace
I talked to Murn last night and he wanted to team with me so we will probably end up teaming at SMYM I think my chances of going are pretty good as long as I get this check thats coming in. If I don't get it then you can count me out but I got the days off and I'd say I'm about 75/25 gonna still go.

I

IceeYou

when and where is the next monthly going to be at? I've been trolling this thread for a while and finally made an account seeing as I want to get better at Smash. So YES I am a newb....but I'm still pretty decent.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
well.. its better not to consider yourself anything yet, but new comers are more than welcome to come.

look through the midwest forum for my Thread JBM"s "Get Buff" also state rankings are in there.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
when and where is the next monthly going to be at? I've been trolling this thread for a while and finally made an account seeing as I want to get better at Smash. So YES I am a newb....but I'm still pretty decent.
I hope you play Melee :D We dont play Brawl seriously and when we do its kinda crust.

I

IceeYou

haha I play both Melee and Brawl so that's no problem...and decent is no where near good...I would probably be getting 3 stocked for the majority of the day :D but it's no problem seeing as I just want to have fun

MaJiK

Smash Ace
man that REALLY sucks tyser ....

what exactly IS the condition? cause i've never heard of anything like it
normally the blindness I've heard of comes from like the inside of your eyes not the outside

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
It is inside of my eye . . . and Im not really going blind. Only in one eye.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, someone jacked my memory card last time. I blame Yulai for taking it out of my Wii without permission. You better find it you slut!

Top Bottom