• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I think new guy should host next week

if he's off of 84th and in La Vista odds are he's not that far
and since he doesn't have a car it would be a good idea for him to host

also thinking about it it should be the week after
SMYM and all

Tacoom

Smash Lord
blue names have always been over rated
other wise "user name" cue and myself would have had blue years ago
Blue names are nothing more then a covet up for having a small pen is

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Newb question, but is the Melee Kels the dude on SWF called "Kels" or the guy called "Kels88"? I always thought the Brawl person called Kels and the Melee one were the same guy but Im probably wrong I think. Someone clarify.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
I heard BJ didnt just get beat, I heard he got totally obliterated. *sad face* I hate UFC.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I didn't expect BJ to win, though I was hoping he would. It's just common sense that the bigger, stronger fighter is gonna win given two fighters with extremely advanced skillsets. I wouldn't gloat too much for calling GSP to win a fight he was almost a 2:1 favorite in Gerald :-P

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Im getting my cysts removed on Tuesday! WOOT!

EDIT: Harvest Moon is weird, I dont think I can beat it as I dont even know what Im doing.

D

darkninja42

anyone who lives right off of 84th street want to brawl....or melee

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Im getting my cysts removed on Tuesday! WOOT!

EDIT: Harvest Moon is weird, I dont think I can beat it as I dont even know what Im doing.
congratulations tyser (^o^). Harvest Moon is weird games in general since its like life. its wierd in a way but if still kind of fun

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
I feel so pro in Harvest Moon right now even though Im very not. Been playing the game for 15 straight hours now. Its lame as shit but for some reason Im not going to stop playing this game any time soon.

EDIT: Im still very lost in this game, its repetition to the max.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
We should arrange some type of gathering that would be meant just to play with a bunch of people. Not necessarily a tournament, but just some sort of interaction in the NE Brawl community... I got a couple younger siblings who need to get schooled. Plus we gotta get more people interested without trying to charge people to play... I love tourneys (mainly halo and madden) but nobody is ever interested because of the money aspect.
LMFAO AOAOAOAO
What ever happened to slik :(

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Yea, sorry JBM. I keep disappointing you and NE, but I'm gonna show up to your Monthly for sure this time around cuz I'll have money by then.

Top Bottom