• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

cue

Smash Journeyman
lol thanx mo your right its rees

everyone can stay as late as 9 am saturday thats the cut off

Uli

Smash Champion
JBM is hosting a melee tourny on saterday david!
tonight is just one of those nights everyone is on and posting crap, prepare your self for like 10 pages of spam

cue

Smash Journeyman
yeah mines on friday. If any one can bring a tv that'd be mucho great. I have 2 game cubes 1 wii and one copy of each game. let me know if you can help and bring sumthin.

this is some hot as ****. not the first 2 mins but the castle music is after it is soooooo good . listen listen

Tyser

Smash Champion
I can bring a Wii, Wii Sensor Bar, Wii Power Cord, Wii Audio Cables, a Gamecube Memory Card with enough Melee data on it and a copy of Melee. :Ds

EDIT: I might decide to get high, we shall see.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I might go to this tourney on friday but i doubt I'll enter.
Too much $$$
same here, i dont have too much money to spend right now, not until i get a job. im gonna get a job thats gonna pay $12.50/hour since im gonna work in a wearhouse and be moving boxes around. good pay for moving boxes around

Big Burn

Smash Lord
poseidon shall be getting me blazed somethin somethin cloud of haze.

ain't nobody do it like big burn.

But now I must settle with this purple haze
Thank poseidon it still be getting me blazed
But the first day that Burn be out of that phase
Il become instantly mother****ing crazed
And shoot my brains out to leave the mortal phase
Causing all the fans to be in a cloud of haze

Tyser

Smash Champion
I just watched episode 1 and 2 of Chaos Head. Shit is whack. The main kid is a fucking donk, even moreso than Tyser Lyfoung.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
even so, i love chaos head, it gets really interesting later into the story. i've only watch up to epi 10 so far and its pretty messed up in a good anime way. but i really like chaos head and it kool to know that im not the only one here watchin it

Top Bottom