• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Im quitting Melee after JBM's. I wont pick up the phone from Smash people anymore. Im not going to get on the boards. All Im going to do is work at my new full time job, fap, and sleep.
that sounds like a life plan right there.

What game is good to you? Cause melee definetely isn't bad, I don't think WoW is too terrible either, but it got boring.

When you nerd a game to the point you have, yeah it's going to get boring. Just cause its boring doesn't mean it's bad.
RPGs r the only types of game that r good for u imo.

Tyser

Smash Champion
If I go to Joker's, Im not entering anything because I wont spend money on Smash anymore after 2008. Ill come for the lols though and maybe some Starcraft.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Dude who is way cooler than you *****! ...And me for that matter.
Cooler than me? Not possible.
I was just wondering If i KNEW who david was.

And also, who ISN'T cooler than you? Even the CYCLONES are.

Oh yeah i went there, the cyclones and their lack of a coaching staff.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
i know :(
but they're mah college teamz. And Mo is a cornhusker so i gotta be like alll rawwrr hate da cornhuskers.

Even though I hated the cornhuskers for as long as i can remember.

cue

Smash Journeyman
whats up ya'lls! I'm am gonna be holding a mini tournie in my basement this comming friday. It will be both melee and brawl . any one is welcome

things should start around 7 pm but thats not set in stone. it will either be a $5 or $10 tournie just depends on what you guys wanna do. I will for sure have 4 tv's but more would be great.

so far it looks like i got :

Yosh
Mexi Mike
Echo Mike
Mo
JBM
Ben
Chad
ME

Dunno about Tyser and his crew . no work from Smursh yet either. Let me know whats up guys it could be fun my basement has a lot of space in it

5108 Reese St. Omaha NE 68106

call me or pm me with any ?'s

Tyser

Smash Champion
Ill be there. Ill prob be doing Melee singles only. Ill do a few Brawl friendlies too I guess.

EDIT: Echo is coming after all ehh? Good shit.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Tellz me wher it is and I'll be ther too, done w/ finals after today and I'm sick of killing lvl 1s -.-

Tacoom

Smash Lord
instead of killin lv1 you should kill your parents, you'll get a ton of experience
If you want play in the brawlol tourny, you have to pay me a $3 endurance fee.
That game hurts my eyes with all the pretty colors o_O

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Too much hatred for brawl runs through my veins to even think about playing in a tourney.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'm away for about an hour and this conversation comes up. :laugh: Too good. If Porygon was in Brawl, we all be dead now.

Top Bottom