• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Uli

Smash Champion
IA should come for sure, your gas is dirt cheap it should be no problem for you guys :D
we need to get everyone to come again :O

Tyser

Smash Champion
If you guys come to Nebraska to play games, Ill give you $5 to help with your gas. No lie. And games are at JBM's this Friday. I wont be able to play on Saturday or Sunday.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I dont follow. He's a tough char to use well. Meat Knight doesnt even require any skill to use, kind of like Brawl as a whole I guess. The game is god awful. All who main it are talentless.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Sure sure..just become a tool like everyone else and use fox...Not like it was COOL that u used samus well or anything.

Maybe i should start playin fox and falco too.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Dude, youre just fucking king Poker . . . You should enter the 2009 World Series of Poker, unfortunately its a 10k buy in I think. Also, check this out.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Tys i saw that on SNL but it is still ****ing hilarious
wow a grape!?

anyways when's it starting? me and smeesh'll come....hopefully

PS. Gratz to the Poker KING!

and how much is that total man for the year??
im curious as hell

BOLT08

Smash Lord
**** you guys and your smashfests.

Studyin starts around whenever you have free time. yeah, im startin studyfests.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I'm on a studyfest tonight too :-/ Final tomorrow for a class I've been to once in the past month.

This year I'm up close to 30k I would estimate.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Mo, you should host like a SMASH Poker tournament. (Only smash players can enter.)

Even though you'd win. It'd still be fun.

Then again, you could get really unlikely like the guy on "The Office"

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol...ya I spent most of my poker hours these days grinding tournaments on Pokerstars. I also play a fair amount of live cash games usually just $200 buyin at the Shoe. I occasionally take shots in the $500 buyin game if it looks really soft. The small to medium stakes tourney scene online is just so absurdly soft though that it's sooooo profitable.

Downside about making so much money is it's hard to have a good work ethic in school lol...I'm far enough along that it would be kinda dumb to not finish but I'm gonna make more money this year than most people make in a regular job so it makes it hard to try in school.

Oh btw speaking of Stars...screen name I saw there the other day: Whatsurbench. lol not gonna lie thought of JBM and Mexi.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
hahaha those would be the first two ppl Id think of too.

Btw Ian, I'm jw are you actually a Freud enthusiast or do you just find it funny?

Tyser

Smash Champion
Dude, Ian. I threw up like 10 pounds of that crab shit when I got home, EVGGHHHT! Even though I threw up, shit was tasty.

Top Bottom