• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

BOLT08

Smash Lord
His Phalic theory...is just like wtf. I think a lot of his ideas he just made up to see ppl's reactions.

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
Seriouspost

A lot of people think that his theories on personality and really just pscyhoanylizations of his own personality.

Tyser

Smash Champion
This is why people should drink their milk.

EDIT: You know that discussion we had yonder about whether Kid Buu or Super Buu (after he absorbed Gotenks and Gohan) was stronger? I talked to some DBZ nerds. They all said Super Buu was stronger but Kid Buu was just a shit ton more evil. YAYZ.

Uli

Smash Champion
ians house is to rich games, its crazy
there is a door in every room, its ENDLESS!!

hmm now that i watch that i never did notice the shine upsmashing lol

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Finals do suck.
Today 730 AM was my first one.
Wednesday 730 and 945 AM.
Thursday 945.

Dont think i did too hot on my one today. :(

Secks.

Smash Ace
This is why people should drink their milk.

EDIT: You know that discussion we had yonder about whether Kid Buu or Super Buu (after he absorbed Gotenks and Gohan) was stronger? I talked to some DBZ nerds. They all said Super Buu was stronger but Kid Buu was just a shit ton more evil. YAYZ.
Thank you... I am or was one of those nerds you cannot **** on my heart when it comes to DBZ.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I've been playing DBZ Budokai 3 everytime I'm at my brothers. That game is tooo fun.
Tenkaichi was ********.

Tyser

Smash Champion
David texted me about a tournament at his place for Brawl/Melee on Friday night. I might creep there instead of JBM's and show at JBM's Saturday for the ranking tournament (which is Melee only). Anyone else going to David's?

Tyser

Smash Champion
Im quitting Melee after JBM's. I wont pick up the phone from Smash people anymore. Im not going to get on the boards. All Im going to do is work at my new full time job, fap, and sleep.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
What game is good to you? Cause melee definetely isn't bad, I don't think WoW is too terrible either, but it got boring.

When you nerd a game to the point you have, yeah it's going to get boring. Just cause its boring doesn't mean it's bad.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Im quitting Melee after JBM's. I wont pick up the phone from Smash people anymore. Im not going to get on the boards. All Im going to do is work at my new full time job, fap, and sleep.
Wait till after Jokers next monthly to quit so i can take ur Brawl copy from ya after beating u in Melee in a best of 5 set ;)

-BC-

Top Bottom