• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Well we don't got big tourneys around the middle of the Midwest. :ohwell: If anything, its gonna be SMYM 9 in Feb. I would like to learn Sheik from a more experienced Player that mains her. =D

soap

Smash Hero
forgot about smym, sooo many good tournies comin up. ill be there XD

k ill stop spamming your thread now

edit- im already goin to a tourney this weekend... thats a bagillion times closer

soap

Smash Hero
this thread was prolly the closest ill get unfortunately

its not like u guys smell bad or anything, its just hella far.

YO ECHO i was just playing with u from before with the watty thing, we can still do like a 5$ MM when i see u but only cuz i like MMIng new players, not one of those bad blood MMes

edit- 2,000 wtf? *** my 2,000 is in some random nebraska thread. that just means i <3 u guys, ya good save

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Well we don't got big tourneys around the middle of the Midwest. :ohwell: If anything, its gonna be SMYM 9 in Feb. I would like to learn Sheik from a more experienced Player that mains her. =D
yo yo, u wnat some help mofo? I'll teach.. just kill tyser for me and free lessons for life.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol soap the honorary Nebraskan. I like.

Tyser I said everyone in east part of town lol I didn't know how late you and Uli woulda been willing to stay up and play. I'll holler next time. Is anyone gaming this weekend?

Echo

Smash Champion
We're cool Soap, I don't really play anymore but yeah I'm sure I'll see you around at SMYM or something. We can just play there for fun, no money.

I am a king of 64 smash so let me get in on that action sometime... and Mo I would have been down for some Melee, but I wasn't contacted. Hopefully we can get some games in before the weather gets bad. As much as I love owning kids on XBL I miss playing smash lol. Isn't there another tourney coming up at FFC?

oh btw I don't know for sure yet but if anyone is interested I may have an extra ticket or two to the colorada game on black friday... they're 9th row and center field, but again I don't know if I'll even be able to go anymore due to overtime at work but just throwing it out there just incase someone wanted it if it turns out I can't put them to use.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
k JUST got home.....devon was tired

JBM the reason they're so big is to hold all the MaJiK from my games
Joker I want that excel 2 game but I forgot who you said got it from you

had fun
What's Next??

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
No Melee for another month :'(
Not if I can help it.

Mike how late are you willing to drive into town for games? I considered calling you but it was like ten and I believe it's kind of a drive for you. Who wants to play games this week/tonight maybe even?

And I'd be down to take those tickets off your hands if you want Mike.

Echo

Smash Champion
It depends on the day... on weekdays I obviously wouldn't be open to anything too late, but so long as games start at a decent hour I could play for a few hours. I work till 5 M-F so whatever time works for you guys I could just come down after work sometime. I'd be able to play a little later on weekends, but its like people like to do stuff on weekends so who knows.

I'll find out about the tickets either tomorrow or tuesday... we're supposed to have holiday for thanksgiving and black friday, thats why I got 'em =/ we'll see though

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Does anyone know if it's even possible to get a hold of Devon? I'm bored as fk.
there are MANY ways...

1. Call my home (402) 293-5934 don't call TOO late though
2. Call my Cell (402) 707-0223 Maybe i'll answer (don't keep it with me unless i'm away)
3. Post on Boards
4. Pray to gods
5. Sell your soul
6. Wait for His cell to get back up or w/e is wrong with it

Top Bottom