• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MaJiK

Smash Ace
nah man I got clean up and family decor to put up...... well i woulda been there but i have NO clue where devon is and he normaly drags me along to where ever

BOLT08

Smash Lord
good games tonight everyone, my GORJIIA **** on ppl....mostly my teammate but whatever.
back to ames i guess though :(

see you all over christmas break

Uli

Smash Champion
gorjia is THE worst summon EVER
******** bird was alright but cyber lady was too goood!!

birdo is my wife
matts is the best samus ever
jbm is itachi/sephiroth
wild smeesh pop out of nothingness
tyser is too good
bolt you suck, jk i <3 you and your -9100 in bonus
decline and dozer i love that you guys still play :D

GG everyone is was purty fun, ill try to make it where ever everyone is playing tomorrow

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i will try and make games today, i gotta do some things first then i will definetly play.

also my phone is dead so i have to make sure its charged this time so i don't get lost getting to your house.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Thanks for hosting man. Also, my car did just what I thought was going to happen. It got fucking decimated by the ice. Car doing 3x 360s almost hitting 2 cars FTW!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
gorjia is THE worst summon EVER
******** bird was alright but cyber lady was too goood!!

birdo is my wife
matts is the best samus ever
jbm is itachi/sephiroth
wild smeesh pop out of nothingness
tyser is too good
bolt you suck, jk i <3 you and your -9100 in bonus
decline and dozer i love that you guys still play :D

GG everyone is was purty fun, ill try to make it where ever everyone is playing tomorrow
im too good at bonus. And Gorjia was GOD.
I wish i had SSBM. Anyone know any decent websites to order it off of? I tried amazon and got a non-working copy.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
CT? As in conneticut?

I would but im a poor college student.
I spent like frickin 80 bucks on groceries today. Better tide me over for a LONG time...
Also I gots ssbm,. i think.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Ohana is being planned out right now. Should be the biggest tourney ever with all 3 games being played plus a 3 day Event.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
FC was in Indiana i think? Me jbm, MTKD and Love were there last summer. it was pretty cool, minus all the ppl not showering.

Also, I got SSBM. I'm practicing. And I'm effing L-cancelling with falco now. I'm having trouble with the double laser off the edge though. I can only get one..

Tyser

Smash Champion
I'm having trouble with the double laser off the edge though. I can only get one..
If youre using X/Y from ledge then you wont be able to do it properly, in my experience. When holding the ledge, down (to drop off), up (on joystick, to jump), hit B twice. Voila. Easier than jacking off.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
hmm still having trouble with it...eff it one laser will have to be good enuff. I keep doing his Over+B...
im exhausted from owning lvl 1's all day. god im good.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
wow, ohana is a ways away, if we were to go, then r we gonna take a plane or something, cause wouldnt a car ride be like a day or two worth just getting there?

Top Bottom