• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I tried playin a match online last night lol I got completely murdered. I'm still only like 5 missions into the campaign and I realized I know absolutely nothing about this game. Tried making vikings cuz they looked like wraiths lol whoops.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
wow i was just talking about this in one piece
I was saying it's 600 chapters long and the whole straw hat crew is low on the totem pole it's needs a shippuden.... then what happens? 2 years this is perfect :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

franky is bad ***
JBM should be Eneru, i'll go as blackbeard, devon will go as zoro, tysa will go as luffy. . . . . nah that's gay

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
This is a real bad game.

I see new things i've never seen before everytime i play smash.

Can't say it enough.

Its not balanced, and the technical depth is stupid.

but **** its so fun thats why its so good. Guess i know my reason.

BTW marth's nair *****.

Echo

Smash Champion
^ I got the same thing, I stopped talking to him once he sent me the link.

btw I see theres a Five Guys on dodge now... wheres the Yosh?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
BTW marth's nair *****.
I hope this isn't a recent discovery, Reed was destroying me with Marth's Nair years ago. Part of the reason why Marth is so bad in Brawl is because his Nair is garbage compared to Melee's.

Also, how do you Phantom (a rest).

Five Guys is at about 74th and Dodge.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
5:23 Adam DeBolt: yoo Ian, are you busy?
5:23 Ian Gurney: sorta why
5:24 Adam DeBolt: I want you to try something real quick
5:24 Ian Gurney: whats that
5:25 Adam DeBolt: ok Ian, try this test and show me what you get.. i can't get over like a 108, its pathetic http://Big-Brains.info/
5:25 Ian Gurney: what is it
5:25 Adam DeBolt: lemme know what ya get plz, so far everyone beat me, Benjamin got a 112, think you can beat that? lol be carfeful some of the questions are tricky
5:27 Ian Gurney: i refuse to sumbit my phone number
5:40 Ian Gurney: hello?
5:40 Ian Gurney: is that all you gotta say to me *****?

get your facebook info stolen or something bolt?
Your first clue shoulda been that whoever it was said "be careful" why the **** would I say that about tricky questions?

Yeah it got hacked. Amazing how many people were like...i got 102!!! *facepalm* he sent messages to 57 people. whoops.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I hope this isn't a recent discovery, Reed was destroying me with Marth's Nair years ago. Part of the reason why Marth is so bad in Brawl is because his Nair is garbage compared to Melee's.

Also, how do you Phantom (a rest).

Five Guys is at about 74th and Dodge.
Marth isn't bad in Brawl you're just bad at playing him in Brawl. His nair is good.

Any move can phantom. It just means that the move was a pixel off so for some reason it does half the percent and has no knockback.

Your first clue shoulda been that whoever it was said "be careful" why the **** would I say that about tricky questions?

Yeah it got hacked. Amazing how many people were like...i got 102!!! *facepalm* he sent messages to 57 people. whoops.
I was wondering why you randomly messaged me so I just ignored you.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
is that you in your avatar
Yeah that's me in my Avatar need 2 change it pretty soon though and u can talk to Tyser, Smeesh, Uli, Majik, Rob and some of the Iowa players if u want more proof.

Also Smeesh told me the story of Quen. I AM NOT HIM, I AM 10 TIMES BETTER AND BLACKER THAN HIM.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
GG is the best dude.

But quen ****ing ***** me with roy with the side b combo.

So idk........

How do you take wins when the game does really bad things?

Serious question

When i win i want it to be a respected win, not some bull**** where somebody goes and whispers to their friend i got lucky.

This game sucks.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
GG is the best dude.

But quen ****ing ***** me with roy with the side b combo.

So idk........

How do you take wins when the game does really bad things?

Serious question

When i win i want it to be a respected win, not some bull**** where somebody goes and whispers to their friend i got lucky.

This game sucks.
Well u have 2 cause Roy is a inferior Marth who Every scrub liked because of He has fire and a good F-Smash even though his damage payout sucks and his low hitstun and ****ty spikes but he fun to combo with and a pretty good grab range and limited kill moves.

Top Bottom