• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha, NE FFC February Tournament

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
hey not goin to lie but it would be pretty funny to see you guys in drag!!!! its not a sicko thing its just funny and entertaining!!!

pink_flower

Smash Rookie
im all in for a girlie turney but if boys are allowed...no dresses... they need mini skirts w a strappy little tank to go w it (no boxers guys :D ) and hooker make-up lots of hooker make up
jesi- not for the life of me am i going to switch my roy out for marth, it will be a good challange.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Ok, well i think that i would be up for going in a dress, but in a short skirt with no boxers, thats not gonna happen, all i wear is boxers, and i dont really wanna see a bunch of guys in short skirts with no underwear. But i think i may be able to try and find a dress from my gf, but it would probably be really small on me, since she is smaller than i am by a lot. But i think it would be interesting to see all of us guys smashers in drag, and also a great oppurtunity for photos and fun all around.See ya at smash tonight.
Dragon

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
i like the whole dress idea better and they can get them from the goodwill!!!! you know how ugly those things are!!! and i really don't wanna see a guy in a minni skirt i don't want something fallin out if ya know what i mean!!! GROSS!!! but lady smash will rock!!!

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
this is getting out of control. miniskirts? i personally think that bowser is punishment enuf and pink_flower as discouraging as the whole mini-skirts with no boxer idea is can u imagine if guys went thru with it....needless to say it would be nasty as all hell!

Jesi

Smash Ace
Pink Flower: T'was just a suggestion, otherwise it's not going to be a challenge, it's going to be a massacre. ;)

I won't be the one swtiching characters afterwards either haha.

Pictures would rock if we could get some guys in drag hahaha!

~~LADY SMASH '05~~

I'm so making banners for this...

pink_flower

Smash Rookie
well well...i wont be switching but a good match is a good match we shall have to see now wont we? im looking forward to playing another girl besides peach

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by pink_flower
fine hero...just you are forced to wear the mini skirt... maybe in private tho ;) AND you know youd like it
love ya!!
just for the record-not a cross dresser :(

Aku

Smash Cadet
NNID
MushiSushi
Woah.. uhhh.. wtf. Confusing!

If it's "LADY" smash, shouldn't it just be FEMALES? Why are the guys all wanting to play in it? If everybody could do it, it'd just be a second tournament with everyone.

edit: AND DAN.. stop hitting on all the girls. -_-

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
it was a joke about the guys playing they really arn't we just thought it would be funny that if they did want to play they would have to convence us that they are girls meaning dress in drag!!! but no its just "Lady" smash!!!

Jesi

Smash Ace
I'm in agreement w/ Aku. The only reason I suggested dress was because I didn't think any of you guys would have the balls to do it haha...or lack there of I guess...

I really do think it should be restricted to ladies only tho ;) Otherwise what's the point, as Aku already stated, it would be like any other tourney. Although... pictures would be funny...

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
hey ally and jessi have u guys ever played kurtis?? hes another falco and if u have how did u guys do up against him?

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Tacoom
I want to be in the Lady smash tourney. I make a very pretty girl.
Baal when do you think your smash tourney will take place. BTW, im shocked that mike hasnt spamed about how good he is yet.:eek:
Nothing against you Tacoom, but if anyone should be in the Lady Smash, it's me. I have the ****. And the ***. Everyone agrees. I'll play Pichu in it. OH YEAH................>.>

If that doesn't work, then I will do what Luckey says "MM the girls 3v1. I'll go Pichu on them too. ^_^

If you guys really want someone in a dress, I'm up for it. Although, you may not want to see it, I'll do it.

Jesi

Smash Ace
omfg you did NOT just say that. lol

no guys in lady smash, you guys suck. besides do you really think you could take on my falco plus 3 other smash spamming girls (aside from aly...she likes her shines lol), you guys are rediculous and have another thing coming. You can challenge us, but lady smash is for ladies ONLY :p

dan smith

Smash Champion
Can I wear a dress? I mean...I don't want to participate in Lady Smash...but I rarely get to cross dress.

I need an excuse.

I need a new star.

A nuclear star.

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Wow this thread is getting flooded with crap. LOL. Its all good though lol some of you disturb me though

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
ALright after Omaha tried out the Bowser challenge tonight all I can say is Link Hero has it right...BOWSER is punishment enough lol!

Oh yeah and Mike apparently no longer has home comp access lol...

Another thing...David's victory in tonight's tourney, including wins over me, Murn, and Mike officially means he is the new current Best in Nebraska, dethroning yours truly. :chuckle:

Jesi

Smash Ace
you should check out Oh Decadant One's how to play bowser faq in the character specific section on smashboards.

It's really good and gives you a good handle on how to play him, not that you are interested at all, but i think he is one of the most fun characters to play!

Still, a no go on you guys entering LADY SMASH if it ever happens... lol more likely it'll be like "hey you, want to MM?" lol.

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Get ready Mo I am coming for you next Tuesday! I'll be there all night because we have break that week. It should be fun considering I haven't gone to any of the Tuesday night smashes yet :-)

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Since yer a noobie you have to be seeded last along with anyone else who didn't come this week (Deve?). You'll prolly face David, me, or Mike first round ;)

All I do with Bowser right now is try to shffl aerials lol...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Yeah tuesday night smeash was pretty fun.... your record with 9 kills was totally the furthest thing from legitmate but o well.....but yeah i guess david is the best in NE for now.... but hey im pretty good though...... btw check out my mother fu-cking awesome sig b-itches.... very original

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Don't try that BS on me man. You know what the rules say....SD count as a kill for the one guy :-P Not my fault Tank ran off the ledge twice!

Oh yeah and love the sig ;)

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Mario_1234
check out my mother fu-cking awesome sig b-itches.... very original
Are you trying to rip us off? :chuckle: Ill try to make it down for Tuesday night smash sometime. It will be a surprise. :p

cue

Smash Journeyman
i guess i'm my own crew :(

O WELL ONE MAN TO RULE THEM ALL :)

Jesi

Smash Ace
nice lotr reference, and congrats on making it to your 4th post! keep up the hard work haha

Baal

Smash Cadet
Guess we're going to have to have a omaha crew battle next tuesday night or else we can't tell whos the real omaha smash crew.......i really dont care who wins......cause the others r still pretty good tho.

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
yeah and what about me baal i mean i wont be there!!! geeze lets do it this weekend!!! then we can paint my controller!!!

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
Yosh i thought that u said u might be able to come this next time...now ur giving a definite no? unacceptable!

Murn

Smash Rookie
I'm not a homophobic i just call it as i see it but everytime i jack off mike and mo wanna eat it

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I said sometime, I dont know when yet, but I will try to make it sometime.
PeachPunk, how do you plan to paint your controller?

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
Thank u murn...thanks for saying what all the rest of us were thinking. mike and mo dont worry about it cuz we were all kind of expecting this. ur still pretty good tho.

Baal

Smash Cadet
I think i speak 4 all of us when i ask. y do mike and mo like to eat seamen?

dan smith

Smash Champion
Because it's tradition! Their fathers ate semen and their grandfathers ate semen, all the way back to the 1800s.

Mike broke his computer? His computer was stolen? He broke all his fingers?

I was wondering why he hadn't been posting all over the place. Usually he is ubiquitous like some sort of concretious parasitical infection.

Jesi: Koopa's make strange bed fellows. Why are you so obsessed with Bowser?

Top Bottom