• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimars at National Tourneys

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Wait wait wait, you're from ohio! Go to tournaments, they're everywhere in your state!
Lol I wish! Up until about three/four weeks ago I was in Philadelphia; this past year was my freshman year at UPenn so I spend the majority of the year there. Also, I didn't even start to think about competitive Brawl until I met someone in my hallways who's pretty godly. He gave me the inspiration lol, and now I just need to get out there. Are there anymore coming up over the summer?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Like I said, as long as you don't mind driving a couple hours (just checked and you're a bit of a drive from the major smash cities of ohio) there's a tournament like every other week in your state.

And I'm usually at most of them :D

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Like I said, as long as you don't mind driving a couple hours (just checked and you're a bit of a drive from the major smash cities of ohio) there's a tournament like every other week in your state.

And I'm usually at most of them :D
Lol wow, I had no idea it was there was that much activity. I'm apparently going to have to do some more research on the matter, and thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I'll see you at one of them soon :)

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Yay, ohio! Ohio is most definitely one of the state that has the most smashers. Cincinnati is one city that literally have 40 smashes and three clans. And that's a city. XP NEOH is pretty popular and so is Springfield and C-bus. NWOH isn't really too known but there's a decent size of them. Springfield has about 10 give or take. NEOH has about 10 ish, too. maybe more. And the C-bus area has about 15. Ohio tournaments usually can go up to around 40-60 attendance just from Ohioians alone. And Kentucky, Michigan, and Indiana comes down a lot, too. So Ohio is a good place to be for Smash!

Top Bottom