• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Tourney Results Thread

Greward

Smash Lord
Expogamer 2009
12/12/09
1st out of 77
beat: Joseph, Warking, Evle, Cp2, Veyron, FotuRAN, Miquel0123, NeJi, Joannett88, Marcbri (x2)
lost to: Joannett88

1: Greward (Olimar)
2: Marcbri (Falco/MK)
3: Joannett88 (Diddy Kong)
4: NeJi (Diddy Kong/Wario)
5: Miquel0123 (Pikachu/IC)
5: Rydle (Ike/MK/DDD)
7: Raw! (Snake/MK)
7: Joseph (PT/Marth)
9: Veyron (Marth/DDD)
9: Death_Alex (Lucario/Marth)
9: Nexoult (Wario)
9: FotuRAN (Falco)

http://www.smashbrosspain.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1457&start=0

in Madrid, spain

Noa.

Smash Master
At Winterfest, there were 15 pools of 5 or 6 people. Only the top 2 of each pool made it out. I got 2nd in my pool behind Kismet, so I made it into the bracket.

I lost to M2K first round and then BigLou. I got two byes in the bracket as well. A total of 87 people went. Somewhere around there anyway.

The thread right now is a huge TX vs. FL thing. FL's so amazing.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
LoLiS 3, Ann Arbor, MI
10/17/09

Beat Seri, Goddy and Dogma in pools. Got 1st in pools.

Beat Jbird in bracket. Lost to Omniswell and Notra in bracket.

Placed 9th/33

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LoLiS4, Ann Arbor, MI

11/14/09

Defeated Smash64, Boxxy, and TKO in pools. Got first in pools.

Beat Tyr in bracket. Lost to M2K and InfernAngelis in bracket.

Placed 9th/31

Fino

Smash Master
I just took first in singles and doubles here in Colorado... I'll post the results list when it goes up

~Fino
Smash Bros. Brawl (Singles):

1: Fino (Olimar/Captian Falcon)
2: Dave! (G&W)
3: Fluxus (S-tier)
4: timotee (Wario/Ness)
5: Chunky (Lucas)
5: Meno (Peach)
7: Demonic Toon Link (Gay/Mk)
7: moblin (Ganondorf)
9: DopeboyQ
9: Bubu
9: bees
9: Chicken tenders
13: captain dyslexia
13: Starr
13: JCVD
13: Munch
17: Underload
17: MES
17: yangfushang
17: Z
17: Little Guy
17: Xann maric
17: Weak sauce
17: WeyrDragon
25: thegue
25: the late king
25: L46
25: ST . CB
25: Tranzworld
25: Possum
33: BobaFettvsWobbuffet
33: Omar_Brawler
33: Marronator
33: Bloshi
33: Lunchbox
33: Gamerchick
33: kish 340
33: red
49: MES!
49: rotika

Smash Bros. Brawl (Teams)

1: Iron Chef (Dave! + Fino)
2: Timonic toon link (Tim + DTL)
3: Awwwwwww yeah! (Nite + JCVD)
4: Marronunderwater (Marronator + Meno)
5: Pop Starr (BobaFettvsWobbuffet)
5: Bubulubu
7: team Riskey
7: Meso City

Yum.

~Fino

Tin Man

Smash Hero
good job guys :bee:, I hope I can reach this one tournament on the 19th here in canada :S
:colorful:

Pownz December Decimation: 4/21

December 19th, 2009

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259215

Obtained 1st round Bye
Defeated Phiddlestix 2-1 (Bowser) (I lost because I used my scrubby Falco)
Lost to King Ace 0-2 (MK) (lost game 1 with falco, realizing that I suck with Falco, switched to Olimar, and over 9000 times did better)
Defeated Raidos 2-0 (ICs)
Defeated Culex 2-1 (C.Falcon) (The mans falcon is beast, He got knees on me twice on game 2 >.>)
Defeated Hype 2-1 (MK)
Lost to Fool 2-0 (Falco)

I used :rob: in 7 games, :olimar: in 6 games, and :falco: (who I dropped after losing to Ace) in 2 games in this tournament (excluding pools)

To give an understanding of the competition, Culex and King Ace both went to S.N.E.S

King Ace got 25th
Culex got 17th

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6186

and this is the Ontario PR, it is the 1st/2nd strongest brawl scene in Canada (next to quebec of course)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=177795

Trust me Fool is legit, he only isn't on the PR from lack of tourney attendance, he will be back on it next update.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Good job.

I still think that Hype had no idea how to handle the match-up, though.

I saw footage of you against Fool and I'm really not impressed.

Would you accept critique?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Singles (17 entrants)

1: Hyro (TL) - $38.25
1: Nick (D3) - $38.25
3: Jnig (Wario) - $8.50
4: Ran Iji (Snake)
5: Fakegeorge (G&W)
5: Nitez (Diddy / D3)
7: Zigsta (PT)
7: Arcadia (Falco)
9: Batto (Peach / Marth)
9: Bomber (PT)
9: Blaise (DK / Snake)
9: BSP (Sonic / Luigi / Mario)
13: Omnix (Fox)
13: RJ (???)
13: Turaz (Olimar / MK / Marth / Snake)
13: Blaine (Samus)
17: BSL (Wolf)

Lost to Ran first round. Beat BSL in Loser's. Lost to Nitez. First time using Oli in tourney :D.

Fino

Smash Master
Oops, sorry. Here's the format for you draco:

NVGA Holiday Bash
12/19/09
1st out of 50
Beat: Dave, Fluxus, Timotee, Chunky, and everyone else in co (in either tournament or MM)
Lost: No one

~Fino

Turazrok

Smash Master
Who'd you use Falcon against?

Good job, Turaz.
Not really XD. Ran is in the PR. Nitez is an honorable mention. I was gonna go olimar against Nitez, but he would just ditto me. And my idea of an olimar ditto is not fun. So we had Snake/Marth Dittos.

Noa.

Smash Master
God, give me motivation to update this thread by midnight.

Good job Tin. They do pools with only 21 entrants at a tourney?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
hey richie, I wanna know where the results thread, and videos of "ministry of smash" are, I watched (some of) that live stream, and never saw any results thread, and only a couple of videos of Mike haze (vs tyrant)

RichBrown

Smash Master
With the exception of last weekend, I go entirely Olimar. Last weekend we had to fight a double lucario team, and I hate lucario so I went MK for 2 or 3 rounds (losers finals). I'll also sometimes switch to MK in an early round if they pick a gay stage and I'm feeling lazy, but even that is rare.

I'm probably permateaming with AC, he's a MK/DDD main, currently 8th in so cal, which is a dream come true for me. He can switch freely between the 2 depending on matchups/stages. We almost beat M!keH@ze and H@v0k a few weeks ago but I got ghost pikmin midway through my final stock... we had havok 2v1 in game 5 all of us high %'s but I couldn't do **** due to ghost pikmin and we ultimately lost =(

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Level 9 Monthly
1/02/10
2nd out of 18
Beat: Fizzle, Zenigame, Sai
Lost: Dj Iskascribble

Almost lost to Olimar Dittos @_@

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Well, Noa disappeared off the face of the earth, so I took the liberty of adding the results back from December until now into the main posts. Two results I didn't add were Tura's because I don't know the name of it (format it and I'll add it in :D) and Tin Man's because it A) wasn't formatted right and B) the majority of his games, from what I can see, weren't done with Olimar. I don't know Noa's standards on how the ratio would need to be, but I think you should have used Olimar at least 2/3 of the tournament for it to be added. So I'll leave it up to him :p

I'll continue to add things into the OP until he gets back.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Hey Hilt. In my results for some reason LoLiS2 is listed twice. Could you fix that for me please? xD Ty.

Noa.

Smash Master
Well, Noa disappeared off the face of the earth, so I took the liberty of adding the results back from December until now into the main posts. Two results I didn't add were Tura's because I don't know the name of it (format it and I'll add it in :D) and Tin Man's because it A) wasn't formatted right and B) the majority of his games, from what I can see, weren't done with Olimar. I don't know Noa's standards on how the ratio would need to be, but I think you should have used Olimar at least 2/3 of the tournament for it to be added. So I'll leave it up to him :p

I'll continue to add things into the OP until he gets back.
You're amazing Hilt. There are still results from before December. I last updated the thread early November or late September.

Llumys

Smash Champion
The placing of one of my opponents from August is wrong, and you posted the same tournament twice. Replace my results with the following, please. :D

ADAT2
07/24-25/09
13th of 32
Beat: Rick (13th), Bairz (15th)
Lost: Murda the American Dream (1st), Age (9th)

Apocalypse's Tournament
9/20/09
5th of 40
Beat: Chaos (25th), Fiji (17th), Frio (13th), Arsenal (9th), Sketch (7th)
Lost: SuPeRbOoM (1st), KillL0ck (4th)

~Amaterasu~

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Singles(43 Entrants):

1: Ally
2: Lain
3: Domo
4: Clel
5: Joker
5: Zeton
7: Nicole
7: Affinity
9: Steeler
9: Amaterasu
9: Cook
9: Razor
13: Zozefup
13: Mr. Doom
13: TWINK
13: Kit
17: Ngamer
17: Bored Peanut
17: Andy
17: Legan
17: Mduo
17: Trent
17: Greg Dang
17: Bolt
25: Mysterious SilverB
25: CTX
25: Connor
25: Schism
25: Jlo
25: Blank
25: Afrayal
25: Chloe
33: Peeks
33: BCRF
33: Yulai
33: NEB
33: Bead
33: Sherman the Tank
33: Rauleen
33: Kudoukun
33: Neon
33: Zeal
33: Mook

Brawl Doubles(16 Entrants):

1: ? (Ally <3 Lain)
2: We Play. To Win. The GAME (Steeler & Domo)
3: Pink Shoes, No Shoes, and Shark **** (Affinity + Amaterasu)
4: Why So Serious (Joker & Razor)
5: Rapid Royale (Clel & Zeton)
5: I'm Super Cereal, Guys (Mduo & Sluys)
7: Zozesizm (Schism & Zozefup)
7: Team Legan (Legan & Kit)
9: Greg Dang (Jlo & Bolt)
9: We're Teaming with Lain (Cook & Nicole)
9: All Hedgehogs Got To Heaven (Trent and Silver)
9: Team **** (Nick & Sherman)
13: You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, Kid (Chloe & Pat)
13: Rabbit Peach Juice Please (twink & Neon)
13: Team Dead Celebrities (Rauleen & James)
13: Why So Sirius Black (BCRF MOOK)
Joker's Monthly 15
1/09/10
9th out of 43 people
Beat: Greg Dang, Legan, Mr. Doom
Lost: Clel, Lain

my parents finally let me go to a tournament *-* it was super fun. I played the #1 guy in a money match just to get whooped, but I almost beat him in a couple games. I got owned on rainbow cruise nyuu~ why is that stage legal? lulz. he went snake, and I thought I was going to get 0-death'd by his CG or something, but he wasn't able to do it (even though I told him I wanted to see it). kinda disappointed cause I wanted to see it done but dang he was good @_@
I played ICs against lain and won and against legan one match but other than that I went all olimar =3 I suicided a stock on both olimar matches against lain and cried a bit ;_;
the people there told me about this place. so I hope I can learn from everyone =D
<3

Cook

Smash Master
Joker's Monthly 15
1/09/10
9th out of 43 people
Beat: Greg Dang, Legan, Mr. Doom
Lost: Clel, Lain

my parents finally let me go to a tournament *-* it was super fun. I played the #1 guy in a money match just to get whooped, but I almost beat him in a couple games. I got owned on rainbow cruise nyuu~ why is that stage legal? lulz. he went snake, and I thought I was going to get 0-death'd by his CG or something, but he wasn't able to do it (even though I told him I wanted to see it). kinda disappointed cause I wanted to see it done but dang he was good @_@
I played ICs against lain and won and against legan one match but other than that I went all olimar =3 I suicided a stock on both olimar matches against lain and cried a bit ;_;
the people there told me about this place. so I hope I can learn from everyone =D
<3
So...I have a conspiracy theory.

^This guy is actually Fino, and he's probably sad that he got the same placing as me, because it means that we're equally good/bad and he's not the best Oli in the Midwest or something. So he tried to pass it off as though he never went to the tournament at all, actually going as far as registering as "Amaterasu" for the tournament to cover his *** in case he didn't do as good as -FINO- should, of course planning on telling everyone that "Amaterasu" was in fact himself, Fino, if he placed well. Is it possible that Fino is not as arrogantly overconfident as we all know him to be?

NAAAHHHHHHHH.

Legan

Smash Lord

^This guy is actually Fino, and he's probably sad that he got the same placing as me, because it means that we're equally good/bad and he's not the best Oli in the Midwest or something. So he tried to pass it off as though he never went to the tournament at all, actually going as far as registering as "Amaterasu" for the tournament to cover his *** in case he didn't do as good as -FINO- should, of course planning on telling everyone that "Amaterasu" was in fact himself, Fino, if he placed well. Is it possible that Fino is not as arrogantly overconfident as we all know him to be?

NAAAHHHHHHHH.
I ****ing Looooool'd! <3 Cook

Good **** amaterasu ;)

Fino

Smash Master

NAAAHHHHHHHH.
I don't really care who is the best carrot thrower in any region, and I stopped caring a looooong time ago. All tournament placings mean is how far you got until you played someone who dair camped and mashed B-button a lot.

Top Bottom