• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
i think the final smash should be like an onion atack or something. Like mabye the onions appear from teh top of the screen and then start firing pikmin at opponents. Plus each pikmin could have a different effect. like red would have fire effect, yellow would have a lips stick tpe effect, blue would have freezing effect. Purple would smash opponents into the ground ala dks headbutt, and white would shrink opponents ala poison mushroom. So what do yall think?

aleps

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys!

Has anyone started a club for Olimar supporters?
That would be way better then the Ashley group.
But, what will those in the club do?

i think the final smash should be like an onion atack or something. Like mabye the onions appear from teh top of the screen and then start firing pikmin at opponents. Plus each pikmin could have a different effect. like red would have fire effect, yellow would have a lips stick tpe effect, blue would have freezing effect. Purple would smash opponents into the ground ala dks headbutt, and white would shrink opponents ala poison mushroom. So what do yall think?
hehe I like the part in which the enemies are shrinked. His FS has to be something related with a massive pikmin attack, it would be so cool.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
But, what will those in the club do?
Why, they would spread the word of the good captain my fair slappy wag (it's a good thing).

If you guys want to let's start a club. First things first, name/ who wants to join?
First 4 will be taken free after that we will think of something for you to do.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Why, they would spread the word of the good captain my fair slappy wag (it's a good thing).

If you guys want to let's start a club. First things first, name/ who wants to join?
First 4 will be taken free after that we will think of something for you to do.
i would like to join and how about "the captains brigade" for a name?

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Olimar's army eh....... I like it!

So so far we got : Me, Captain Falcon Master, Commander Blitzkrieg, and IllidR.

So we got one more "Free Ride" member and then we put in some guide lines.

Next orders.

1. Sig sign thing
2. Guide lines for joining
3. Ranks or no ranks?

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Eg would be a great leader.

PS: When I think about it, there are so many groups that use _____'s army. Why don't we go somewhere else with this like: "Olimar's Pikmin Legion"?

Florida

イーグランツ
Colenstien said:
Mr.Gruntz

You are being PM'd with the wish that you will become the leader of a new group that is forming to support Captain Olimar.
We would much like it if you would reply in your thread with your decision.
A Captain Olimar support group? I really have no problem with that. Though, I have some requirements:

• We're not making our own forum. Our "base" will stay as this thread.
  • In addition, this thread will not be involved with spam. We don't want to be a spin-off of the Ridley topics.
  • We need a catchy name. Something original and unique. O.L.I.M.A.R is out of the question.
  • Read #2. It'd really be a shame to see this topic go.
About the name, when we get some names listed, I'll make a poll out of this thread displaying which I think are the best ones. Then you will all vote for your favorite, and the most popular will be final. So go ahead and list a crap load of original names.

=)

aleps

Smash Apprentice
I want to be in too. I like the name of Olimar's Pikmin Legion hehe

Edit: Oh I was 1 minute late XP

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I'm want in but no freebie I want to do something to get in I honor you Olimar. Olimar's Army FTW. You stole my idea Illdr about SE it was in the first olimar threads. Yes ranks to keep noobs in place and **** like that.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Well adding EgGruntz we got five starters.

EgGruntz
Colenstien
IllidR
Captain Falcon Master
Commander Blitzkrieg

OK with you EgGruntz?

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I am a starter I was in the first thread and I'm still posting I just don't want to get in without proving myself Olimar Regime sounds animeish which is cool.

This thread will now be looked a seriously.Bow to Olimar and his Regime.

Florida

イーグランツ
Also, there will be no ranks. Everyone is equal.

To quote the epicness of the Lion King, "we are one".
Anyone that wants to join, let them join. This isn't anything secret, and there aren't any requirements to get in.

So, Pikmin Regime is the only name we have?
If we don't get any more before the end of the day, that name will be official.
Olimar's Army sounds too Harry Potterish. We ain't know boys who lived.

P.S.
You in mah thread, playing mah game ;o

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I have a suggestion for the name, but I don't know if it can match up with the Pikmin Regime. How about, Olimar's Infantry?

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
But remember you let the pawns go into war first.
-We need a sig for all members
-We need a better first post to distinguished the club
-We need an abreviation for a cool club code not O.L.I.M.A.R.
-A debate team (not trying to be nerdy) to argue with noobs coming on this thread saying stuff like"Oh Olimar's no as good as ashley or geno" so we can resolve problems without flaming. It's not ranks just a specialized team to stop spamming, I don't want this thread to become like the ridley thread with members kamikazeing themselves just to make apoint and get themselves banned.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I got a sig idea (if you got a better one show it) plus a slogan "The unrestrained masses"

how is it?
Plus if we do have one I will be on the debate team.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty good I like it and I would use it but I'm not good with sigs. Noobish but some1 explain how I can use that sig. I would also be on that team, I'll try to restrain myself from flaming ppl.
The debate team is a good idea to reduce spam and from having members getting banned. If one member fails we all fail.
now we talking and every1 go to cartoonnetwork and watch the new Boondocks episode is lol funny on your T.V. not comp.LOL crazy kung fu wolf *****.

Florida

イーグランツ
Alright guys, the poll is now up :)
I've added two new ones, because I think they fit the theme more.

Sway meaning influence, we're trying to get people to support Olimar =P
Anyway, go ahead and vote for your favorite! Ya'll have two days ^.^

EDIT:
I actually voted for Pikmin Regime.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Can I join?

I really love Captain Olimar and I love Pikmin.
Pikmin 2 was my favorite game for GC and Pikmin 1 was also good.

Well, I should post here more often...

Maggirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom