• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Anyways for one of his taunts maybe Olimar takes off his helmet and looks at the screen.
But then he would die!! :eek:

I think the Pikmin singing thing should be one of the taunts (from Pikmin 2 when you have all of the treasures in that area).

How about Pikmin music and victory theme??

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
why would you come to a SUPPORT thread, to show absolutely no support?
Why would you not try to prove me wrong>
OMG WHY DO YOU COME ON THIS THREAD AND SAY THAT OLIMAR SHOUNT BE IN THE GAME!!! HE IS PROBOLBLY HAS THE HIGEST CHANCE TO BE IN THE GAME OUT OF OTHER NEW COMERS... no you say? well let's look at tis

Geno. hes in 1 game, and i think hes not even nintendo
ridley. there are other metroid charecters (but i still think hes going to be in brawl just cause)
wolf. same as above (this goes for other charecters like krystle and bowser jr. etc)

FOR THE LAST TIME... WE DONT GO ON GENO OR RILEY THREADS AND SAY THEY SHOUNDT BE IN THE GAME
Geno has had a cameo in a canon game.
Geno has also had a leading role in a major canon game (which I believe) was the first Mario RPG game, and the last SNES game.

Comparing him to Olimar is a big boo-boo.

I never he shouldn't be in, you're pretty much making a fool of yourself. I asked why everyone wants him.
What, was there a rule somewhere that said Sakurai absolutely had to show us Olimar on Miyamoto's birthday? No. There could be a million reasons he didn't reveal a character. Your logic is crap.
See response to grime lizard
Link has fire attacks??

Yes, Captain Olimar not announced on Miyamoto's birthday deconfirms him...
/sarcasm

There have been like a total of 5 Metroid-related updates, and they did nothing during all of the MP3 promo stuff...does that mean Ridley is deconfirmed?
You people take things too seriously. I was saying, that tones down his chances.

That was the perfect time to announce a character who's series wasn't represented yet, new, made by the birthday boy aka Father of Gaming, and the last day of a week plagued with horrendous updates which were already known.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If Sakurai was going to do something for Miyamoto's birthday he would have but he obviously didn't so... thats means he wouldn't have considered Olimar on that day.

Olimar =M ain character of 2 Cannon main unique and new Games. Why would you say they are not cannon?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
You people take things too seriously. I was saying, that tones down his chances.

That was the perfect time to announce a character who's series wasn't represented yet, new, made by the birthday boy aka Father of Gaming, and the last day of a week plagued with horrendous updates which were already known.
Let me spell it out for you.

Sakurai...doesn't...do...anything...special...for...special...days. He never has. Ever.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Let me spell it out for you.

Sakurai...doesn't...do...anything...special...for...special...days. He never has. Ever.
I'd like proof to go with that Big Crap and Fries.
If Sakurai was going to do something for Miyamoto's birthday he would have but he obviously didn't so... thats means he wouldn't have considered Olimar on that day.

Olimar =M ain character of 2 Cannon main unique and new Games. Why would you say they are not cannon?
Yeah.

I never said they weren't..and what exactly are you getting at?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You implied with your Geno comparison that being in a canon game was important.

And 100th update and Sakurai's birthday : P

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
You supply the proof, bud. I'm the status quo. Burden of proof lies on you.

Show me one time Sakurai did a special update for a special day.
Stop dancing around my point. What proof do you have that he doesn't care? I have my proof, I'll show it when you give yours.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Screw your proof, it's not comming up. Anyways,

August 3, the day of the release for Kirby's first game in America(Kirby was made by Sakurai), was the announcement of Subspace Emissary.

Now, today, contrary to popular belief, Kirby is the Character you play as to fight Petey Piranha, which is the first stage of subspace emissary.

Care to tell me your proof, or your dismission of this "Coincidence"?

August 3, the day of the release for Kirby's first game in America(Kirby was made by Sakurai), was the announcement of Subspace Emissary.

Now, today, contrary to popular belief, Kirby is the Character you play as to fight Petey Piranha, which is the first stage of subspace emissary.

That actually sounds like a huge coincidence, to be truthfully honest. You don't seriously think this completely deconfirms Olimar? Perhaps he is one of the more difficult characters to unlock, or perhaps he doesn't want to spoil anyone just yet. Perhaps he's saving a big update for December 3rd.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
That actually sounds like a huge coincidence, to be truthfully honest. You don't seriously think this completely deconfirms Olimar? Perhaps he is one of the more difficult characters to unlock, or perhaps he doesn't want to spoil anyone just yet. Perhaps he's saving a big update for December 3rd.
He's announcing all the characters before the game is released, unlocked or not. He even said so. How is that a coincidence? I want your proof, now that I've given mine.

I don't think it does at all. It lowers his chances, as I have said numerous times.

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice
Geno has had a cameo in a canon game.
Geno has also had a leading role in a major canon game (which I believe) was the first Mario RPG game, and the last SNES game.

Comparing him to Olimar is a big boo-boo.

I never he shouldn't be in, you're pretty much making a fool of yourself. I asked why everyone wants him.
Here you have a Geno fan boy :p

anywho, If you don't like olimar the GTFO the olimar support thread

You= Fail at life

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Here you have a Geno fan boy :p

anywho, If you don't like olimar the GTFO the olimar support thread

You= Fail at life
Give me some insight on why Olimar has a better chance than stated, and why Geno is supposedly bad. If you have nothing better to say than fail,

He's announcing all the characters before the game is released, unlocked or not. He even said so. How is that a coincidence? I want your proof, now that I've given mine.

I don't think it does at all. It lowers his chances, as I have said numerous times.
For curiosity's sake, could you show me that? I mean I don't find it unbelievable, but I'd like to see it.

And the coincidence part was referring to Kirby being the first player you use in Subspace Emissary in relation to the Subspace Emissary update, being the same date as the first American Kirby game's release.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
1 in 365 chance of that happening. That's not a coincidence.

I've heard this, and I've seen MANY people say Sakurai said it. You can even ask anyone. I wish I could give evidence, but, hell none of you supporting Olimar are.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Stop dancing around my point. What proof do you have that he doesn't care? I have my proof, I'll show it when you give yours.

What the heck are you talking about?

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice
Why do people go to threads of people they don't support/like?

Because ppl *COUGH*biggiesmalls*COUGH* are idiots

as for why olimar should be in brawl
1. hes main charecters in 2 BEST SELLING gamecube games
2. Hes an evil dictator of tiny plant like creature :p
3. Hes kick ***
4. hes UBER L33t
5. hes one inch tall and destroys creatures the size of you.

if you got any problem with those then GTFOASAP

the grim lizard

Smash Master

3. Hes kick ***
4. hes UBER L33t

+His main weapon is a whistle.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord

3. Hes kick ***
4. hes UBER L33t

I have a problem: You only have one point which isn't at all good. Another, you're making a fool of yourself.

Best selling Gamecube games sounds like alot! But wait, it's not even close to the list of top selling games of the World!
What the heck are you talking about?
You never provided any proof Sakurai doesn't give a horse **** about Special Updates for Special Days. I showed mine, and you didn't even respond to it.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Ok yes he does give special updates for special days but I will prove why he didn't update Olimar that day. Miyamoto wanted to get gamers of all types to buy a wii that was his plan for the console war. What better update for Miyamoto's b-day then a mode for gamers of all ranks thus supporting his plan of games for everyone. You fail burned gtfo.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
biggie smalls you seriously need to leave, this is a support thread which you aren't contributing to nd are making alot of people mad, seriously, you make terrible points i.m.o and are getting on my nerver

plus the fact of geno and olimar that was brought up, BOTH have a ton of fan support and were mentioned on sakurais polls, but olimar is first party unlike geno,how about that point, or the fact that geno was in one game and was barely a main character along side of mallow bowser and peach.

and the reason why we want him is because he rocks, and has great potential:laugh::)

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Olimar is the only character I know is 100% in. It's a big franchise and one of the favorites of Shigeru Miyamoto, who also created him. Every big Miyamoto franchise will be repped. Without Miyamoto, there would be no Nintendo.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Ok yes he does give special updates for special days but I will prove why he didn't update Olimar that day Miyamoto wanted to get gamers of all types to buy a wii that was his plan for the console war what better update for Miyamoto's b-day then a mode for gamers of all ranks thus supporting his plan of games for everyone. You fail burned gtfo.
What? That's one huge sentence. Oh, and stop regurgitating 4chan memes.
biggie smalls you seriously need to leave, this is a support thread which you aren't contributing to nd are making alot of people mad, seriously, you make terrible points i.m.o and are getting on my nerver

plus the fact of geno and olimar that was brought up, BOTH have a ton of fan support and were mentioned on sakurais polls, but olimar is first party unlike geno,how about that point, or the fact that geno was in one game and was barely a main character along side of mallow bowser and peach.

and the reason why we want him is because he rocks, and has great potential:laugh::)
You seriously need to shut up. I was simply asking why everyone wanted him in. I'll leave now if you people stop calling me out. I wonder: how do I make people mad when I question
a character's chance? I don't care if I'm getting on your nerver. You're just saying what some idiot said a few posts ago. If I truly have bad points, why can't you counter them? You're just a puppet of the majority in the side of a debate.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I just countered you and yet you didn'y comment on anything, but my grammar. You lost this debated read the first post to understand why he deserves a place in brawl (Not there is a limited # of character spots left in brawl). You just couldn't counter my arguement with something better and you are leaving because I finished you. Game Over.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I just countered you and yet you didn'y comment on anything, but my grammar. You lost this debated read the first post to understand why he deserves a place in brawl (Not there is a limited # of character spots left in brawl). You just couldn't counter my arguement with something better and you are leaving because I finished you. Game Over.
Grammar=/=Huge sentence with no Punctuation

I didn't even understand what the hell you were saying besides the 4chan remarks. All you're doing now is just..I don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Anyone care to translate?

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
WTF are you ******** read the ****ing post it's not that hard and wtf is 4chan stop making excuses just because you have nothing to say.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
WTF are you ******** read the ****ing post it's not that hard and wtf is 4chan stop making excuses just because you have nothing to say.
I don't udnerstand the **** post. You manage to squeeze fifty words into a sentence, and I didn't understand what the hell you meant.

You're saying "fail, game over," and various other 4 chan memes. If you don't know what 4 chan is, you're probably some kid who happened to pick up the saying by seeing it executed. Infact, you being a kid perfectly fits your situation.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
WTF are you looooni and he is attking olimar and I will protect him. I am a kid yes but at least I am not a 50 year old virgin living in his mother's basement still playing video games.
How is it a ******** post you are ******** from going to debating to flaming. I just don't see how you don't get that post????

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I have a problem: You only have one point which isn't at all good. Another, you're making a fool of yourself.

Best selling Gamecube games sounds like alot! But wait, it's not even close to the list of top selling games of the World!

You never provided any proof Sakurai doesn't give a horse **** about Special Updates for Special Days. I showed mine, and you didn't even respond to it.
I can never understand what the heck you're talking about...

And if you're trying to make a stretch about Kirby's release anniversary and Subspace thing...that's pushing it.

He didn't do anything for Metroid week either. How about Monday? It's the anniversary of the Wii release...trust me. He doesn't do stuff like that. And even if he did...it wouldn't mean anything that Olimar wasn't released on Miyamoto's B-day.

Florida

イーグランツ
There's a difference between debating your arguments and personally insulting each other, guys. :]

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Fine I will. Pikmin ? are the bulbmin orange or green because if they are both that might be the new colors for pikmin 3.

Green pikmin:They have spikes on their back when touching a foe they take over their body and they can make weapons out of grass What a twist for pikmin.
Orange: They have tails which can be used to make lesser foes into their minions they stay in packs and are easily threatened.

Fix or criticize, the pikmin comment.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
WTF are you looooni and he is attking olimar and I will protect him. I am a kid yes but at least I am not a 50 year old virgin living in his mother's basement still playing video games.
How is it a ******** post you are ******** from going to debating to flaming. I just don't see how you don't get that post????
I'm 15 years old, you ****. Stop talking about specialsauce and blaming the flaming on me.
I can never understand what the heck you're talking about...

And if you're trying to make a stretch about Kirby's release anniversary and Subspace thing...that's pushing it.

He didn't do anything for Metroid week either. How about Monday? It's the anniversary of the Wii release...trust me. He doesn't do stuff like that. And even if he did...it wouldn't mean anything that Olimar wasn't released on Miyamoto's B-day.
You must be an idiot, then.

Is that a stretch? Not at all. The chances.. 1 in 365.

Who cares about Metroid Week? What kind of celebration is that? It's like a sale at a store. Nothing special.

Miyamoto's birthday was the perfect setting for a new character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom