• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Congrats to all, I think he is going to be awesome character and I put him in my list of characters to make the game.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I guess I am pleasantly surprised. I never thought much of him actually as a playable character; more like an assist trophy. Congratulations, Pikmen fans!

Florida

イーグランツ
Congrats to the Pikmen members :). Now mind me as I go scream and dance in the closet.

This picture just looks wonderful. I am very pleased with his design.

"He'd be too small!", LOL!!

And who else is glad that they calld him "Pikmin & Olimar"? Maybe that's just me.​

main'd

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
LOL I see that the WII can barely handle Olimar's pwnage because the flowers are shaped like stars in the actual gameplay. Oh well he still pwns.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Awesome. I'm glad Captain Olimar is in! I can't say it was a surprise though; Brawl without Olimar would be inconceivable.

I love the games, I love the music, and I hope I'll love how Pikmin fits into Brawl!

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Congrats hardcore Olimar supporters he's finally confirmed.
Never really doubted his chances, and it looks like they made him an awesome, unique character.
What more can you ask for?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Congrats, I had no doubt Olimar would be playable, and now hes confirmed, congrats pikmen, ur now one of the lucky clubs to have succeded...

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
......................we Own!!!!!
You do not own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O yes! Pikmen our day has come! Yes! And ha ha ha that person who (Just recently) had the rumor that involved Olimar acting like Pokemon trainer, OWEND!

And he acts just (Almost...) like we thought he would. Now we need Gypsy to make us new sigs with these new screenshots ; )

YES BABY HE HAS ARRIVED!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Awesome! I was really afraid Olimar was gonna be an AT. Now if only Ray 01 would be confirmed, then I can stop worrying about new franchises getting the short stick. =P

fouxs2

Smash Cadet
Olimar shall rule Brawl as the supreme warrior! All characters shall submit to his will like the Pikmin smartly did hahahhahahahhaha!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey guys I think Uve found your own Lord Hokage/alpha n00b, since theres tis guy stating olimar should have been confirmed since brawl is being made for the uber hardcore... oh how much lulz he brings!

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Hey guys I think Uve found your own Lord Hokage/alpha n00b, since theres tis guy stating olimar should have been confirmed since brawl is being made for the uber hardcore... oh how much lulz he brings!
Let's not resort to R.I.D.L.E.Y. style flaming (we know how that ends). As Olimar haters show up, shoot down their fledgling arguments with logic and reason.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Can I join the Pikmen? I know it's slightly late, but I did suggest the name.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
How can anyone say he's boring. Seriously my mind can't grasp the logic behind all this negativity towards Olimar.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Pikmen was one of my first Gcube games. Im happy to see Olimar in brawl, but I cant say I'll main him. yay for you guys though d(' 'd)

The best part is, NEW CHARACTER UPDATE!

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
Wow, this update made my day, Olimar, I will be maining you [alongside with Peach & Ike & Sonic] :).

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Stop all the hating, Olimar is great for this game.

I can GUARANTEE you, his fighting type will NEVER be mocked by anyone else, he is the pinnacle of unique.
Glad to see he doesn't fight like the Pokemon Trainer as rumored
LAWL ROOMOR DEBUNKED
and I wish I remembered those names of the people who didn't believe Olimar would make it.

Glad the Capt'n finally made it; my needs for 1st party other series characters is complete. :)

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'm guessing that the screenshot with the pikmin "rainbow" is probably Olimar's entrance. It sort of remnds me of when Olimar and his Pikmin are falling into a cave in Pikmin 2.

PIKMIN & OLIMAR ARE AWESOME!

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Wiseguy, its me where talking about, u know I walways u logic, just check my posts in that thread XD
That wasn't directed to you specifically Stryks, it was just a general statement.

Can I join the Pikmen? I know it's slightly late, but I did suggest the name.
Just PM our fearless leaser Egruntz. I'm sure he could put you on the list.

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
yes.
well, olimar is in brawl. he has a great model and a great gimmick with the pikmin. not to mention an awesome song.
im speachless.
now all we need is a remix of that creepy little song the pikmin sing ;)

farewell

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I wonder if a pikmin touches an item like a super mushroom if it will become a giant pikmin? GIANT PIKMIN MARCH TO VICTORY!

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i literally missed my bus this morning because of this update! this is AMAZING!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MUSIC!

AND i am set for brawl, i don't need anything else, i now have my backround completed with pikmin &olimars PIKture (get it lmao!)

WE ON THE BATTLE! now lets win the brawl!

oh and on a side note, he ended the character drought, who else thinks another de.....DE......DELAY will happen *shudders at the thouught*

HAPPY DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom