• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old Wolf Tourny Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekkie

Smash Master
it's ****** that tedeth is doing so well but i wouldn't use his placement as a reason to consider him teh best wofl evar.

again tedeth come to the US :bee:

tedeth

Smash Master
I did go to the US. Got ***** lol. I still should have done better but no johns. I was nervous and just playing badly at genesis.

I also went to EVO, which was straigt double elim. I got t0mmy first round and he ***** me as I really don't know the ROB matchup ( I wouldn't have won anyway but still I feel I could have done better if I knew the matchup), then got CPU. I 2 stocked CPU's snake then, oop, ROB time and I lost.

But yeah I trained in San Diego with Havok and Hall for like 2 weeks.

Also please note that I never said I was good, anyone calling me good is clearly just being ironic.

D0N

Smash Ace
Ill gladly MM any american wolf and then proceed to tell you how much better/cooler Ted is than you ;).

D0N

Smash Ace
lol no not you then KRD. someday ill be on that side tekkie, someday. Until then i'll just play all the wolves on the east coast and any westerners that go to pound 4.

But yea long story short, i live in VA. Ive just been to Australia recently. So if there any wolves around the area besides seagull man...

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
lol no not you then KRD. someday ill be on that side tekkie, someday. Until then i'll just play all the wolves on the east coast and any westerners that go to pound 4.

But yea long story short, i live in VA. Ive just been to Australia recently. So if there any wolves around the area besides seagull man...
In North Carolina resides Mitsurugi. VA also has Wolffang, Candy (Does dittos and will MM, but won't use Wolf in tourney), Some random I forget, Lykeios, and K9. In Maryland me and Asaph.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm probably just outside of top 10 in the whole of australia and I came like 23rd or something at evo, which I think is pretty good considering how much we had to adapt to the american metagame, and ted can **** me pretty hard, so its fair to say he's really good even by american standards.

Toby.

Smash Master
Yeah this one time I was playing ted, and he did this true combo where he hit me with a blaster and then a fully charged dsmash.

Needless to say I was helpless because in Australia our hands aren't fast enough to react in less than 80 frames or so.

It was Very Impressive.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
^truth

10truths
JJ, once again your prowess and appreciation for all thigs cool has astounded me to know end... well done

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
It's just the process of evolution. The dumb ones will die, and the smart ones will pass on their smart genes. Ergo, future wombats will be smarter
does that mean we're soon going to be facing an army of wombats, deer, squirrels and foxes? Its a terrifying thought

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
An army of Foxes sounds like marinated **** on a stick. It's called a kerbab.

Also, Ted is the best Wolf, he's just being modest.

So I'm thinking that we make this the new Aus chat thread XD. Just me, Ted, Luke, Toby and Don.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I really like where this thread is going.

You guys think that the bears will have mercy on us if we pre-make them a sig?
Let's put JJ in it, he looks like Edward Cullen. All the female bears will love it ;D

:059:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Wrong, he's a WEREwolf's worst enemy ;D

Idk though, best to be cautious. There's no wrath like that of an angry she-bear.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
<3 :p

Xsyven agrees with me, it's important to promote friendliness within the community :3 When something comes up, we'll discuss it, but until then... yeah... so long as it's temporary/minor social/friendly spam, I'll probably let it slide ;D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
An army of Foxes sounds like marinated **** on a stick. It's called a kerbab.

Also, Ted is the best Wolf, he's just being modest.

So I'm thinking that we make this the new Aus chat thread XD. Just me, Ted, Luke, Toby and Don.
foxy has spoken and his word is law

although it seems to me that this board is very tolerating of fox which is odd since foxes (not werewolfs) are considered in all kinds of mythology to be a wolfs greatest enemy/rival/whatever

maybe its just because wolf can **** fox in brawl :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom