• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old ranking, now defunct

Oracle

Smash Master
Updated with Hobo 40! the PR is now three times as big as when we started (not even counting the on deck players) get bodied other regions

D

Deleted member

Sethlon, you already win the money to buy a medal. We don't need to hand deliver it to you :(

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
rofl
gotem!!!

when is whobo? if it isn't the weekend of Big House 2 I think I can come.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
WHOBO isn't for a long while yet, its going to be sometime in October.
Next PM tournament in TX should be BR9, on June 8th (assuming that comes before ALSM's one). Thread for it should be up sometime soon, busy with finals stuff at the moment.

TheFoolishPhilosopher

Smash Cadet
I was told to come here and post.
If anyone else lives in/near Houston, hit me up with a message. I'd love some new competition; I need to get a lot better before WHOBO 5.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Hey, who's wii was on the big TV in the back with the grouped stage selection menu?

I've been trying to figure out how to rearrange the stage icons, but haven't had any luck. If whoever made that menu could tell me how you did it, I would be really appreciative.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman

AbstractLogic

Smash Journeyman
If it's the same as in brawl, you use the ocarina editor (or whatever way you like) and add the txt file and export it to GCT. It should be the same as in brawl, except i don't know where you would find the values for P:M.

Oracle

Smash Master
^ what he said. The codes are the same codes used in brawl, so you can just ctrl: f for them in the .gct. Keep in mind that the number of stages for the front page is 20, which is listed in hex on the code.

In other words, Project: M singles and doubles vids from Hobo 40 are up! Check them out on my channel here

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud6rKSXTZxk is it this? I made this, but I didn't go to hobo
NVM apparantly I'm bad and no one uses my stuff
I use it. I have found it to be really useful actually.

Oracle, you're a cool guy.
Double thanks to G-Rabbit for recording and being a nice guy about all of that.
You're very welcome bro. It was nice being able to help out. I hope we can face off again in the near future.

AbstractLogic

Smash Journeyman
Kanye West on Skyloft was getting me too hype when I was playing doubles.
I've been playing P:M with custom brstms from my brawl modding. Most of the brstms translate over pretty well as far as fitting the feel of the stage, however I ended up with like 8 parts of Trapped in the closet on skyloft..

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
So I noticed Skyloft isn't listed in music selection.
I think it's the only stage not listed. Why is that exactly? Is it because it's its own stage made from scratch instead of remodeled like the others?

AbstractLogic

Smash Journeyman
So I noticed Skyloft isn't listed in music selection.
I think it's the only stage not listed. Why is that exactly? Is it because it's its own stage made from scratch instead of remodeled like the others?
I would imagine because it has the same stage music as Hanenbow which for a long time was thought to be unchangeable. I'm guessing that was the stage they pasted Skyloft over. If you're interested in changing the music on Hanenbow the brstm number is R03.

Also Hanenbow only has 1 song making the music selection pointless.

Oracle

Smash Master
Yeah it was a lot of fun except for steve cheating at mario party

that rng abusing button masher

D

Deleted member

If xeven is the best at rng, why doesn't he have the world record for pokemon speedruns? The entire game is RNG. Werster has a new rival.

Oracle

Smash Master
Denti actually is bailing so he can go get ***** by pwii in houston instead, so we (sethlon me xeven) are looking for another ride. Interested?

Top Bottom