• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kintao IV

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody! I'm Kyle, or Kintao as my profile will suggest. I'm 13, I main Lucario, and ZSS, Sub Marth, and I've been playing Brawl for 2 years (Although only recently became more than a casual player). I became aware of this site because of Amical.

TheSmashBro123

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody! I'm Kyle, or Kintao as my profile will suggest. I'm 13, I main Lucario, and ZSS, Sub Marth, and I've been playing Brawl for 2 years (Although only recently became more than a casual player). I became aware of this site because of Amical.
Nice to meet you Kintao! Hope you like it here as much as I do!

komic11

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm Komic. I'm a melee player from new orleans where I also live but right now I'm on a trip to vegas, let me know if theres anyone willing to go do some friendlies in vegas, pm.

Cloudy

Smash Apprentice
Hello!
I've been looking at this forum for quite a while now and decided to make an account :)
I've played smash bros 64, never got to play melee, and Im playing brawl and Project M.
I don't play competitively, I dont understand any of the techniques used (like L-cancel) but I still have fun playing ^^
My brawl mains are :olimar: and :popo:, Project M are those two + :ivysaur: (although I like playing with all the characters in general)

Anyways, I hope I can improve my gaming techniques and have fun!

TheSmashBro123

Smash Rookie
Hello!
I've been looking at this forum for quite a while now and decided to make an account :)
I've played smash bros 64, never got to play melee, and Im playing brawl and Project M.
I don't play competitively, I dont understand any of the techniques used (like L-cancel) but I still have fun playing ^^
My brawl mains are :olimar: and :popo:, Project M are those two + :ivysaur: (although I like playing with all the characters in general)

Anyways, I hope I can improve my gaming techniques and have fun!
Welcome to Smash Boards! If you need help, just message me.

yeongy

Smash Rookie
Hey there!
You can either call me Alex or Yeo (either is fine).
I've been playing smash since 64 and just recently, I watched the smash documentary which really got me interested in the competitive side of smash.
For melee, I like using :falcomelee: but still need a hell of a lot more practice with him
Brawl, I like using :wolf:
and for Project M, I use :bowsermelee: / :squirtle:

I've also been wondering if anyone is from Connecticut because as far as I know, there doesn't seem to be too many local tournaments that happen here.
Anyway, I hope to learn a thing or two by being a part of this forum, thanks guys!

TheSmashBro123

Smash Rookie
Hey there!
You can either call me Alex or Yeo (either is fine).
I've been playing smash since 64 and just recently, I watched the smash documentary which really got me interested in the competitive side of smash.
For melee, I like using :falcomelee: but still need a hell of a lot more practice with him
Brawl, I like using :wolf:
and for Project M, I use :bowsermelee: / :squirtle:

I've also been wondering if anyone is from Connecticut because as far as I know, there doesn't seem to be too many local tournaments that happen here.
Anyway, I hope to learn a thing or two by being a part of this forum, thanks guys!
Welcome to the Smash Boards, Alex!

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Wow! I cannot believe I didn't see this when I joined...well, I'm Xavier, and I've been an avid smash player ever since it was on the N64. I still have my cartridge!! I joined this board because I hope I can meet some people who also share the love of smash with me!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
hit me up if you want to play brawl or project m
Try out the Smashboards Arena in the Welcome Center.

Wow! I cannot believe I didn't see this when I joined...well, I'm Xavier, and I've been an avid smash player ever since it was on the N64. I still have my cartridge!! I joined this board because I hope I can meet some people who also share the love of smash with me!
Hello and welcome to SWF Xavier!

Bartholin

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone! I'm Bartholin (pronounced exactly as it looks; bar-thol-in) I'm a big smash bros fan, been playing for about 5 years, and I've just recently switched to Project M.
Thats about all I have to say, I hope to see you guys around the forum!

(btw, if you're wondering "what the hell does bartholin mean?!", then just enter it into googla translate ;)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello everyone! I'm Bartholin (pronounced exactly as it looks; bar-thol-in) I'm a big smash bros fan, been playing for about 5 years, and I've just recently switched to Project M.
Thats about all I have to say, I hope to see you guys around the forum!

(btw, if you're wondering "what the hell does bartholin mean?!", then just enter it into googla translate ;)
Hello and welcome to SWF Bart!

Just in case you don't know where it is, here's the PM section.

Davante Acklin

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm Davante. New to the competitive Smash game and just trying to relearn a game that I seriously love. I've given up on Capcom games and want to try my hand at the Smash series. Glad to be here!

PUrPle MV

Smash Rookie
I'm a fairly new melee player from Raleigh, North Carolina looking to get together with some local players to play and get better. PM me if interested.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
HI everyone, I am new here even though I have read a few things on here before and I love every smash bros game there is.

Liesergic

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm Liesergic. I've been playing smash casually most of my life, but am just now learning about the competitive aspect. I'm from the Seattle area and want to focus mainly on Melee. I also play a lot of League under the same name if anyone is into that :)

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey everyone, I'm Davante. New to the competitive Smash game and just trying to relearn a game that I seriously love. I've given up on Capcom games and want to try my hand at the Smash series. Glad to be here!
I'm a fairly new melee player from Raleigh, North Carolina looking to get together with some local players to play and get better. PM me if interested.
HI everyone, I am new here even though I have read a few things on here before and I love every smash bros game there is.
Hi, I'm Liesergic. I've been playing smash casually most of my life, but am just now learning about the competitive aspect. I'm from the Seattle area and want to focus mainly on Melee. I also play a lot of League under the same name if anyone is into that :)
Welcome you four to SWF!

Glad I could help.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Hey everyone, I've been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to sign up.

I've played Melee and Brawl, though I never got to play 64. I main :ganondorfmelee: in Melee, and I can play pretty much anyone in Brawl, though I've been using :roypm: a lot in Project M.

Hopefully I'll be more active on here than I am on other forums. :p

AverageBrawler

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, I'm a huge fan of Smash Bros. Series. I play smash bros. [Brawl] almost everyday :smash: you can find my friend code here so let me know if you add me :joyful:

Nice to meet you all!
:ness:

Justin Bailey

Smash Cadet
Hey everybody! I'm Justin Bailey (points to those who get the reference). I'm a huge Nintendo fan and an avid Smash player. I've play and love all the games in the series.

Nice to meet y'all!

XeroHour

Smash Rookie
NNID
XeroHour
Hi everyone. XeroHour here. New to the board but I've been playing Smash forever. Didn't really get big into the competitive scene till Brawl. Really looking forward to some Project M tournaments!

Nate Haselden

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm Nate and I go to NC State. I live in Raleigh, North Carolina. I just picked Melee back up and would love to play more with people. I am good but not great. Just let me know if you are interested.

Arrow (Kyle)

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm Arrow, a tink and pit main in brawl and a snake main in P:M
I'm from NYC, and have been a casual player for a few years and mostly did Wi-Fi (lulz) but I'm looking to get more into the competitive scene around here.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I'm from NYC, and have been a casual player for a few years and mostly did Wi-Fi (lulz) but I'm looking to get more into the competitive scene around here.
GREETINGS SIR KYLE OF NYC!!!
I am Mega Bidoof!
Extreme Earthbound fan,
Head of my own indie game team around here,
And the King of all WTF characters for Smash Bros!

I wish you a warn and happy welcome to the boards of Smashing!

Also, If anyone here is interested, I am looking to train someone in the arts of being a Bidoof, and take them under my wing and be my apprentice.
Anyone interested in becoming a SmashBoards master like me?

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Well, hello!.. 0/.. I'm CyberWolfJV (or TheGuy07 at few some other places, but you can call me Cyber or just JV). You guys probably don't know, but I shouldn't be awake at this time (by Brazil's clock: 0:30), since I work tomorrow =P.. but well then, here it's me, creating an account on Smashboards...FINALLY! XD... Seriously, I didn't found any foruns to talk about Smash decently, principally on Brazil foruns.. I hope I can feed my daily need for debate and conversation here, not even the Miiverse manages this feat. =P..

well, that's it.. hope to get used soon with things and people here. ^^

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Well, hello!.. 0/.. I'm CyberWolfJV (or TheGuy07 at few some other places, but you can call me Cyber or just JV). You guys probably don't know, but I shouldn't be awake at this time (by Brazil's clock: 0:30), since I work tomorrow =P.. but well then, here it's me, creating an account on Smashboards...FINALLY! XD... Seriously, I didn't found any foruns to talk about Smash decently, principally on Brazil foruns.. I hope I can feed my daily need for debate and conversation here, not even the Miiverse manages this feat. =P..

well, that's it.. hope to get used soon with things and people here. ^^
GREETINGS SIR CYBER!
I am Mega Bidoof!
Extreme Earthbound fan,
Head of my own indie game team around here,
And the King of all WTF characters for Smash Bros!

I wish you a warn and happy welcome to the boards of Smashing!

As I mentioned before I am looking for an apprentice to learn the arts of being a perfect Bidoof and SmashBoards expert.
Just so you know.

[/quote]

The Fonz

Smash Cadet
NNID
SChavez44
3DS FC
1134-8193-3071
Hey guys im The Fonz and im basically here from the Smash Bros Documentary. Ive been playing since I was 7 and I always thought I was good but now im aiming to be like pro good. Im starting my goal next week but I thought I would make a Smash Boards account to meet the wonderful Smash Community. Hi Guys :)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey everyone, I've been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to sign up.

I've played Melee and Brawl, though I never got to play 64. I main :ganondorfmelee: in Melee, and I can play pretty much anyone in Brawl, though I've been using :roypm: a lot in Project M.

Hopefully I'll be more active on here than I am on other forums. :p
Hello everyone, I'm a huge fan of Smash Bros. Series. I play smash bros. [Brawl] almost everyday :smash: you can find my friend code here so let me know if you add me :joyful:

Nice to meet you all!
:ness:
Hey everybody! I'm Justin Bailey (points to those who get the reference). I'm a huge Nintendo fan and an avid Smash player. I've play and love all the games in the series.

Nice to meet y'all!
Hi everyone. XeroHour here. New to the board but I've been playing Smash forever. Didn't really get big into the competitive scene till Brawl. Really looking forward to some Project M tournaments!
Hey I'm Nate and I go to NC State. I live in Raleigh, North Carolina. I just picked Melee back up and would love to play more with people. I am good but not great. Just let me know if you are interested.
Hey guys im The Fonz and im basically here from the Smash Bros Documentary. Ive been playing since I was 7 and I always thought I was good but now im aiming to be like pro good. Im starting my goal next week but I thought I would make a Smash Boards account to meet the wonderful Smash Community. Hi Guys :)
Welcome everyone to SWF!

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me for help.

Enjoy your stay here!

Liesergic

Smash Rookie
Can anyone point in the direction of a Seattle area thread? Would love to start meeting people in my area. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom