• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm Nathan.

enough said.
Welcome Nathan to SWF!

If you have any questions about the site, please feel free to let me know.

Nobody is probably going to read this, but whatever. I'm fairly new to the smash scene, I never really played melee or 64, but I've played Brawl a lot and hope to maybe get into a few local/noob tournaments sometime soon. I've started to play project m and taking that more seriously as well.
Hello and welcome to SWF Magikarp!

I'll be sure to list up your region zone so you can see if you can find local tourneys in your area.

If you have any questions about the sit, please feel free to let me or Nday know.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
Hiya all, i am Baba tunde but if im in a tournament, I might just make my tag ''BFTC''. I main Peach in Brawl and Melee, I am also into Project M and would like a way to share friend codes so i can have experience when it comes to fighting real players whenever i join a tournament. Thnx in advance! P.S. I would also like to know how to post an icon for myself because, as you can see, i am a smash rookie:p.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, Bui and Babatunde, and welcome to SWF, where it's easy to pick sand out of pepper while wearing boxing gloves. I don't know what you mean by "icon", but if you're talking about your avatar, that can be changed in the User CP, otherwise, you'll probably have to be more specific. If you want to exchange friend codes, you're more than free to do so in the Smashboards Arena; you'll find plenty of people to play there. You can also browse the Project M boards and find people there who are willing to play too. I'll provide a couple of links below to help you. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to ask a mod or admin for help. Until then, please enjoy your stay here at SWF, and be sure to ignore the occasional troll. Also, please do not respond to spam/advertisement threads, and we ask that you keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

The Smashboards Arena:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Brawl Peach Boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=148

Project M Boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=361

:phone:

CloudiestNights

Smash Rookie
Hey-oh! I guess my name is Cloudiest Nights (not really) and I've been playing video games all my life. I love listening to music, singing, reading books, playing and making video games. Smash Bros is one of my all-time favorite series, along with Pokemon.

The Crashman

Smash Rookie
Well, my name's the Crashman and my brother had an old account back in 08, 09 on this website.
I love Smash Bros. more than him, and I'm interested about learning Brawl's metagame, gameplay, and whatnot.

Kirks21

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kirks_43
3DS FC
1848-1728-8218
Hello everyone! The name is Kirks. It's great to be part of another Smash Brothers board. I spent my Melee days as a member of the IGN community (As "Salmonpants") and now I'm looking to make some new Smash friends. :starman:

Nice to meet you guys!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey-oh! I guess my name is Cloudiest Nights (not really) and I've been playing video games all my life. I love listening to music, singing, reading books, playing and making video games. Smash Bros is one of my all-time favorite series, along with Pokemon.
Welcome and hello Nights to SWF!

Since you love video game, here's a link to the Light House. A section dedicated to video game discussion!

Light House

if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!
Well, my name's the Crashman and my brother had an old account back in 08, 09 on this website.
I love Smash Bros. more than him, and I'm interested about learning Brawl's metagame, gameplay, and whatnot.
Hello and welcome to SWF Crashman!

Metagame you say? Here's the link to the Competitive Brawl section where you can find discussions about tactics, tier list discussions and more.

if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask.

Hello everyone! The name is Kirks. It's great to be part of another Smash Brothers board. I spent my Melee days as a member of the IGN community (As "Salmonpants") and now I'm looking to make some new Smash friends. :starman:

Nice to meet you guys!
Hello and welcome to SWF Kirks!

Here you can find the Melee Discussion and Melee Media such as videos, livestream, etc. I see you have falco as your Melee post-bit so here's also the Melee Falco Board.

Here's also the Brawl Discussion and since you have Snake as your Brawl post-bit, here's the Snake Discussion Board.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask.

Kirks21

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kirks_43
3DS FC
1848-1728-8218
Thanks for your reply! I hope to communicate more in the future! This place already seems like home!:chuckle:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey everyone, I kinda creeped around the boards for about a while now and figured I should start posting. So hey. I like anime.
Welcome and hello Phantasy to SWF!

Don't be shy. Here's the Media Metropolis and i think there are a couple anime threads in this section.

If you have any questions though about the site, please feel free to ask me or anyone with :ibwc: icon below their avatar.

Thanks for your reply! I hope to communicate more in the future! This place already seems like home!:chuckle:
That's great to hear! If you have any questions though, please feel free to ask.

Gorillion

Smash Rookie
Hello!
I'm Chris and you know I get that money. I've got gorillions on deck.

I'm from Atlanta, GA and live there when I'm not at school in NJ. I go to the same school as IrishMafia and we're across the street from xyt. They're the extent of my professional melee opponents outside of a few d00ds I fought at KOTC5 last year (SmellyCat, Dekunut, Internet Explorer, The Moon, Chain-Ace, etc.)
I've played Smash since age 3, always loved it, didn't start learning true metagame til a few months ago when I started college. Melee has become a part of my recent saga in personal development; I'm also learning guitar, parkour and dramatic writing. I like learning new stuff, music, inhaling the fumes of ignited cannabis, and vidyagaemz.
Green DK has so much $$$$$$. That red velvet tie, he's ready for monkey business.

tl;dr I wanna get good. And the only way to the top is through monkey business.

KILLERBEE

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone i just found this place and i've been looking for challengers for a while now, id like to know how everyone plays(with items or without) around here and hopefully..........someone out there can defeat me............

DoctorG

Smash Rookie
Hello I'm DoctorG (I'm not but you know, in the internet) I played video games my whole life and like to joke about on them from time to time.

I guess since I'm posting in the smashfourms I guess I should say something about smash bros. right? Anyway I played Every Smash that has came out (64, Melee, Brawl) and I was always into them but never actually went full on serious in any of them.

Now I'm of thinking of going competitive on melee, I feel I'm above average with my friends (I will lose but I want to have fun as well) with my mains Falco, and Ganondorf but I'm hoping to get better as the years go by.

Hoping to meet great players and learn and experience the game as well and as my siginuture says: See You Space Cowboys/girls

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello!
I'm Chris and you know I get that money. I've got gorillions on deck.

I'm from Atlanta, GA and live there when I'm not at school in NJ. I go to the same school as IrishMafia and we're across the street from xyt. They're the extent of my professional melee opponents outside of a few d00ds I fought at KOTC5 last year (SmellyCat, Dekunut, Internet Explorer, The Moon, Chain-Ace, etc.)
I've played Smash since age 3, always loved it, didn't start learning true metagame til a few months ago when I started college. Melee has become a part of my recent saga in personal development; I'm also learning guitar, parkour and dramatic writing. I like learning new stuff, music, inhaling the fumes of ignited cannabis, and vidyagaemz.
Green DK has so much $$$$$$. That red velvet tie, he's ready for monkey business.

tl;dr I wanna get good. And the only way to the top is through monkey business.
Hello and welcome Gorillion to SWF!

Sorry man but after seeing 12 Monkeys, I can't do monkey business. No more monkey business...but just for you, here's the Melee DK Boards. You can find others to spread that business around. Also, here's the Melee Discussion section so you can find some of the latest thing regarding the scene. One more thing, here's the Atlantic South zone so you can try to find players near your area.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or someone with an :ibwc: icon.

Hi everyone i just found this place and i've been looking for challengers for a while now, id like to know how everyone plays(with items or without) around here and hopefully..........someone out there can defeat me............
Hello and welcome to swF Killer Bee!

I saw that you found the Arena! You can find a challenge there I'm sure.

Hello I'm DoctorG (I'm not but you know, in the internet) I played video games my whole life and like to joke about on them from time to time.

I guess since I'm posting in the smashfourms I guess I should say something about smash bros. right? Anyway I played Every Smash that has came out (64, Melee, Brawl) and I was always into them but never actually went full on serious in any of them.

Now I'm of thinking of going competitive on melee, I feel I'm above average with my friends (I will lose but I want to have fun as well) with my mains Falco, and Ganondorf but I'm hoping to get better as the years go by.

Hoping to meet great players and learn and experience the game as well and as my siginuture says: See You Space Cowboys/girls
Hello and welcoe to SWF Dr.G!

You don't need to talk about Smash. Here, it is an introduction thread for you. Sure, it's in a Smash forum but it's not mandatory to talk about smash. There are people here who don't play smash anymore yet continue to post here.

Here's the Melee Falco and Melee Ganon where you can find tips, guides, videos and other players of those characters.

kibago

Smash Rookie
Hey Smashboards! I'm Kibago, a new melee player in the SD area. I won't deny that I chose to move here partly for the smash scene. I play Falcon currently, and am just learning the basics of competitive play, though I hope to go to Genesis 3 when it comes around to meet more pros and have some fun. Glad to finally have made an account here, I've always just kind of lurked around on the character discussions.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey Smashboards! I'm Kibago, a new melee player in the SD area. I won't deny that I chose to move here partly for the smash scene. I play Falcon currently, and am just learning the basics of competitive play, though I hope to go to Genesis 3 when it comes around to meet more pros and have some fun. Glad to finally have made an account here, I've always just kind of lurked around on the character discussions.
Hello Kibago and welcome to Smashboards!

I see you found the San Diego regional zone thread. You'll be glad to know that SD is alive and active. Well if you have any questions about the site, please feel free to ask me or those with a :ibwc: icon.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

DxBOY15

Smash Rookie
Whats up everyone! Just introducing myself here. I've always been a Smash Bros fan since the first installment for the 64! I'm hoping to make new friends and find out more about the new Smash Bros installment for the Wii U! I bet we're all excited haha

Musishin

Smash Rookie
Hi~

Thought I'd introduce myself. I've been playing smash for as long as I can remember, but never competitively so I thought I would try and get into it since it seemed pretty fun :) Looking forward to making some new friends here~

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
I guess I should do this.

I'm scythe from AZ, used to be to NSider Forums back in the day. I went as NoirScythe here because "scythe" is already taken. I would go by THESCYTHEOFDEATH in Nsider. Other variations include Scythe Death.

Melee scrub. Potentially offensive. Thank you you're welcome nice to meet you.

Isprayaxe

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm Zach the melee fanboy. Smash (Melee) was the first game I ever played/owned and love it. I still play it today all the time and even in school, yea we have a smash club, it's awesome. I love watching live streams of any tournament and am looking for a tournament near me to start out. Also i play as marth and was wondering where to start on getting a small local tournament in my area, any suggestions.

G

Ghooru

Hey there Smash Forums! My name is Casey, I have played Smash for a while but recently got more into it when I signed up for the Momocon tournament in Atlanta. I kinda got schooled but it only fueld my drive to become a better player so here I am, my plan is now to watch a bunch of videos and read a bunch and hopefully do better next time! :coolmonke:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Whats up everyone! Just introducing myself here. I've always been a Smash Bros fan since the first installment for the 64! I'm hoping to make new friends and find out more about the new Smash Bros installment for the Wii U! I bet we're all excited haha
Hello and welcome to SWF DxBoy!

I'm very excited for Kerfuffle myself and can't wait for E3. Here's a link to the SSB4 Discussion, all the lastest news about Kerfuffle will show up there.

If you have any questions regarding the site, feel free to ask me someone with a :ibwc: icon.

Hi~

Thought I'd introduce myself. I've been playing smash for as long as I can remember, but never competitively so I thought I would try and get into it since it seemed pretty fun :) Looking forward to making some new friends here~
Hello and welcome to SWF Strawhat!

Smashboards can be a very friendly and welcoming community so I'm sure you'll make a good amount of friends here!

If you have any questions regarding the site, feel free to ask me someone with a :ibwc: icon.

I guess I should do this.

I'm scythe from AZ, used to be to NSider Forums back in the day. I went as NoirScythe here because "scythe" is already taken. I would go by THESCYTHEOFDEATH in Nsider. Other variations include Scythe Death.

Melee scrub. Potentially offensive. Thank you you're welcome nice to meet you.
Hello and welcome Noir to SWF!

Here's the Melee Character section where you can go to a board specific to a character like your main. Also, here's the Southwest Regional section where you can try to find Arizona players.

Hey I'm Zach the melee fanboy. Smash (Melee) was the first game I ever played/owned and love it. I still play it today all the time and even in school, yea we have a smash club, it's awesome. I love watching live streams of any tournament and am looking for a tournament near me to start out. Also i play as marth and was wondering where to start on getting a small local tournament in my area, any suggestions.
Hello Zach and welcome to SWF!

Great to hear you have a Smash club, wish I had one at my campus. Here's the Atlantic North regional section where you can try to find more players in your region, ask players who have hosted tourneys tips and questions on how to organize a tourney and you can also post your tournament when you have it set. And for your Marth, here's the Melee Marth section where you can find guides, video threads and a social thread for Marths.

Hey there Smash Forums! My name is Casey, I have played Smash for a while but recently got more into it when I signed up for the Momocon tournament in Atlanta. I kinda got schooled but it only fueld my drive to become a better player so here I am, my plan is now to watch a bunch of videos and read a bunch and hopefully do better next time! :coolmonke:
Welcome and hello Ghooru to Smashboards!

I'm not familiar with Momocon so I don't know if it's Melee or Brawl but here's the Melee Media section and the Brawl Media section where you can find great tourney videos to watch. If you can mention your main, I'd be happy to direct you to your main's specific character board section.

Rood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Rood2790
Hi everyone my name's Rood! I have been playing competitive smash for 2 months now, and I'm sadly not very good... But if someone would like to help me get better please PM me and we can ply wifi some time!

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Welcome Rood to SWF! Hope you enjoy it here. Please report trouble makers to make this site clean of them.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hi everyone my name's Rood! I have been playing competitive smash for 2 months now, and I'm sadly not very good... But if someone would like to help me get better please PM me and we can ply wifi some time!
Hello and welcome to SWF Rood!

You can get better here via the Smashboards Arena. You can ask for critiques or tips.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Heero Yuy

#sweg
Hello all! I don't wish to give away too many personal details about me on forums, but it feels great to be a part of the world's largest Smash Bros. community! :)

As a full-time student, I'm also a part-time Smasher from the East Coast. I main Peach in Melee and Link in Brawl (low tiers rock!) I also prefer Brawl over Melee, but that's just me. I don't play Wi-Fi because I despise the lag/delay (ugh!), but you may find me online sometimes. Also, my skill level is... Eh, I'm no pro. xD But I've been improving my game over the past several months by playing with many local players...and winning most of them.

Lastly, my favorite Smashers that I've been viewing to get better as of lately are: Aniki, Mikael, and Deva. Anyways, it's certainly a pleasure to be on this forum. I hope to gain more experience as I hang around here more! :D

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello all! I don't wish to give away too many personal details about me on forums, but it feels great to be a part of the world's largest Smash Bros. community! :)

As a full-time student, I'm also a part-time Smasher from the East Coast. I main Peach in Melee and Link in Brawl (low tiers rock!) I also prefer Brawl over Melee, but that's just me. I don't play Wi-Fi because I despise the lag/delay (ugh!), but you may find me online sometimes. Also, my skill level is... Eh, I'm no pro. xD But I've been improving my game over the past several months by playing with many local players...and winning most of them.

Lastly, my favorite Smashers that I've been viewing to get better as of lately are: Aniki, Mikael, and Deva. Anyways, it's certainly a pleasure to be on this forum. I hope to gain more experience as I hang around here more! :D
Welcome and hello Heero!

I too know the burden of being a part-time Smasher...I am a Gdubs main but I too dabble into the low tiers myself (I use :ganondorf: and :ike: alot).

It seems you found the Link boards! Well if you have any questions about the site, please feel free to let me know.

Once again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

dynablade1

Smash Cadet
Hey there, new to the fourms and smash community in general. I helped a tad with Brawl +'s "Project Mewtwo" and I hope Dantarions "Clone system" is going well.
I don't really know who here on the site is working on this but Im in the works of making a good Character select Icon for mewtwo to try to help speed along is inclusion. However i understand that the thought of working on that won't come until long after all of brawls original characters are added into the game and any issues with them are tweaked. And the possibility of him never getting added officially to project M is a likely one.
Anyway glad to be here and i hope Project M goes well and continues even after Super Smash WiiU's release.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey there, new to the fourms and smash community in general. I helped a tad with Brawl +'s "Project Mewtwo" and I hope Dantarions "Clone system" is going well.
I don't really know who here on the site is working on this but Im in the works of making a good Character select Icon for mewtwo to try to help speed along is inclusion. However i understand that the thought of working on that won't come until long after all of brawls original characters are added into the game and any issues with them are tweaked. And the possibility of him never getting added officially to project M is a likely one.
Anyway glad to be here and i hope Project M goes well and continues even after Super Smash WiiU's release.
Hello and welcome Dynablade to Smashboards!

Here's the Brawl Workshop section, you can find the threads on Project Mewtwo and Dantarion's Clone System. You can also make your working project known.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Hey guys, been a long time lurker of the site and finally decided to join since its easily the best smash bros forum around. Big fan of little mac for smash bros 4 as well as naked snake replacing the current solid snake from brawl. Anyways hope to have some great back forth with you guys and hopefully we can all bask in that awesome glow of smash bros when we see the first promised glimpse of SSBU at E3.

LadyFreyaDavram

Goddess of Vanda Knights
Premium
Hello guys. :3 lol well I'm new to this whole broad thingy I don't really know what I'm doing so please bear with me lol I just thought I could come on and make new friends and talk to people.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, HylianHeroBigBoss and LadyFreyaDavram, and welcome to SWF, where the Queen of Hearts will chop your head off if you don't say "part of this complete breakfast" every time you name a cereal. Glad you two are on board. You'll find this to be a fun community with fun people. Feel free to browse the Smash 4 boards, where people are speculating various things, such as stages, characters, gameplay, mechanics, etc.. You can also visit the Pool Room to talk about things unrelated to anything that doesn't have its own board. You can even try out the Light House for non-Smash-related games. If you need any assistance with navigating the forums, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, administrator, or a member of the Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee, like myself or Old Man Grey. Until then, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Remember to pay no mind to the occasional trolls, and please do not respond to spam/advertisement threads. Also, please keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey guys, been a long time lurker of the site and finally decided to join since its easily the best smash bros forum around. Big fan of little mac for smash bros 4 as well as naked snake replacing the current solid snake from brawl. Anyways hope to have some great back forth with you guys and hopefully we can all bask in that awesome glow of smash bros when we see the first promised glimpse of SSBU at E3.

Hello and welcome to SWF HHBB!

Who isn't looking forward to SSB4 being shown at E3? It's going to be off the chains. Anywho, here's the SSB4 Discussion and the SSB4 Character Discussion. You could find all the latest discussions regarding Kerfuffle and possible characters.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me or Claire Diviner for assistance.

Hello guys. :3 lol well I'm new to this whole broad thingy I don't really know what I'm doing so please bear with me lol I just thought I could come on and make new friends and talk to people.
Hello and welcome to SWF Lady Freya!

Don't worry, this community is friendly and open. Since you came one to make new friends and talk, the Pool Room is the perfect place for ya. It's the section of the boards that's dedicated to any and open discussion...save for a few things.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me or Claire Diviner for assistance.

i1y

Smash Rookie
NNID
NLReal
Hey guys, long time Smash player, short time lurker at this site, a little longer playing the oh so popular Project M mod now on this site. Hopefully I'll enjoy my stay here. Suggestions to get started with the community? I'm a big Project M fan myself, though a little SSB4 speculation wouldn't hurt. Also a big fan of .brstms, added about sixty since playing the mod.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, i1y, and welcome to SWF where the Smash community is so passionate, they can trump all of the other fighting game communities, donating almost $100,000 to cancer research, and find itself a spot in EVO! All excitement aside, we're happy to have you on board. You'll find this community to be friendly and quite large. Smash Bros. 4 speculation is off the charts ever since they created the Smash 4 boards, so feel free to check that out. Project M also has its own board, if you want to check that out too. If you're feel lost, do not hesitate to ask a moderator, administrator, or member of the Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee. Until then, please enjoy your stay here at SWF. Be sure to pay no mind to the occasional troll, and please do not respond to spam/advertisement threads. Also, please keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

MathMaven

Smash Rookie
Hey, guys. I've been playing Brawl occasionally since ~2010, and consistently (yet casually) after buying it in August 2012. Recently, I've begun exploring the Smash community, and decided I wish to play competitively. I joined these boards as a way of expressing and developing that interest, and I hope to start competing at tournaments sometime soon.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, MathMaven, and welcome to SWF, where the Smash community appears more passionate than other fighting game communities, if Melee winning a spot at EVO is anything to go by. Glad you finally decided to join. You'll find that to be competitive today means going against fierce competition that has been at the game for years, including Mew2King. Still, you can check out the Brawl metagame boards to learn about various character tiers, advanced techniques and match-ups. You can also check out character-specific boards to learn more about your main and secondaries too. Hopefully, these will help you on your way to standing up to some of the more established pros in Smash Bros.. Until then, please enjoy your stay here at SWF. Be sure to pay no mind to the occasional troll, and please do not respond to spam/advertisement threads. Also, we advise that you keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Brawl Competitive Discussion:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250

Brawl Chaacter Diacussion:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118

that1smasher

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody! Well, I have the most generic tag ever, but I've been using it since the pre-brawl hype days at NSider2. I've been playing smash forever, and I got into competitive online play with the community at Nsider2. Had some good times over there with clans and stuff, but the community eventually died due to some trolls and bad administration. I eventually quit Brawl, played MvC3 and SFxT online, dropped those, and now I want to improve in Melee and P:M (and LoL).

I've been to one local tourney my whole life, where I met some friends from our NS2 community (It was hosted at a Quizno's in SoCal. Was pretty cool but I didn't get to play any casual matches, and I went 0-2 in bracket lol). I never had the chance to go to more tourneys though since I was pretty young, and my mom didn't want to drive me to locals and throw my money away.

I've been lurking these boards forever, starting from finding links to MLG Melee vids back in the day to finding some tech to use in brawl. I even made a terrible Brawl Yoshi Combo video where I DR'd once and grab release chain grabbed for 80% of the video. I tried to join the boards ages ago, but my tag was taken. I decided to try again today because I've been following and donating to the Melee Donation Drive, and I just had the urge to try and become part of a Smash community again, and this time my tage worked !

I'd like to go to tourneys, and maybe even EVO, but I am a total scrub and have a long way to go. I live in Long Beach, Cali and go to CSULB, so if anybody from here plays, I'd love to go to a tourney or smashfest or something!

Well, I look forward to my time here and maybe with a local community. Thanks for having me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom