• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerthex

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3883-6084-5037
XD Sorry about the double post.

I'm Zerthex...I've played Melee, Brawl and project M but I'd rather play PM and Melee, although I'm no stranger to Brawl. I really hope to make some friends with people who enjoy this game as much as me. That leads me to this question for the moderator or anyone else, how can I look for other smashers in my local area?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey guys, my name is BluePikmin11. I'm anticipated for the next SSB! I love Pikmin so much! That's all I have to say.
Hello and welcome to SWF Blue!

If you have any questions about the site, please let us know.

I'm Zerthex...I've played every smash game including project M and prefer to play that along with Melee although I'm no stranger to Brawl. I really hope I can make some bros who like this game as much as me. That leads me to a question for the moderator or anyone who can help, how can I find other smashers in my local area?
Hello and welcome to SWF Zerthex!

You don't have a location set so I don't know what region you're at but here's the link to the Regional Zones section.

Once you find your region, check out and see if there is any activity in our area.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and welcome to SWF!

Edit: Florida? Then you're Altantic South.

Hello, I'm er... Majesticyoshi. I've played all three installments of Smash. As much as I'd like to say I'm good at Smash Bros, I know I'm not and I'd like to up my game provided I have time.

I'm currently coordinating the development of a Smash Fangame, crossing over characters from a certain popular cartoon, but I won't get too much into that right now. Hoping to have a good time here.
Hello and welcome to SWF Majestic!

Since you're in the process of developing a Smash Fangame, maybe you should post it in the Smash Workshop when you have a build demo available.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Sup! I am Andres, I live in the San Diego area. I've been playing smash pretty much my whole life, since I got smash 64. I have recently gotten back into smash with my discovery of the pro scene and project m, and am now actively trying to improve my game. I hope to attend some local tournaments once they come around, I'm sure I will enjoy this community!

:phone:
Welcome and hello Ongbak to SWF!

San Diego area? Lucky....Well here's the Pac West section to check out the scene and look upcoming tourneys.

Enjoy your stay!

Hi, I'm luar1609 but play under the name VzC. I've been playing Brawl since January or February 2012. There are really not many tournaments a year, I'd say less than 8 so all I can do is play with my friends but can't really develop in a competitive sense if there are no tourneys. I'm also an avid chess player, being a FIDE Master myself and part of Puerto Rico's Olympic team, so you know how devoted I can get to something. I would like to be like this for Brawl, who knows if the community here pumps up for the next Smash game. I surely hope so.
Hello and welcome to SWF Luar/VzC!

I know how you feel about entering the scene when it isn't as active as it was. Well here's the South America regional zone section and there is a Puerto Rico thread.

Hey guys. My name is Swampasaur and I'm new here. Hope to have a great time! :D
Hello Swamp and enjoy your stay!

If you have questions about the site, feel free to ask!

Lozxr

Smash Rookie
Hi kids!

Uh oh i know these forums since 2-3 years ago but i just joined yesterday and i am new to this user stuff. Well my name is Leonardo and i'm a Venezuelan smasher looking forward to find competitive players in al 3 Smash. Bros sagas. I main Jigglypuff in all 3 games and often use veterans (I don't like the new ones) ... and huh oh well i want to meet people and stuff, make friends and having fun playing casual or competitive matches.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Hello everyone, I'm CyanideOxide. I've been playing the SSB games since the first one launched, and now recently found out that there's an actually active forum for it, which I'm glad to see. I don't particularly have a main, seeing as I like to have a lot of options, but the ones I play most of would be Luigi and Marth. Hope to see all of you on the battlefield, as well as the forums!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Uh oh i know these forums since 2-3 years ago but i just joined yesterday and i am new to this user stuff. Well my name is Leonardo and i'm a Venezuelan smasher looking forward to find competitive players in al 3 Smash. Bros sagas. I main Jigglypuff in all 3 games and often use veterans (I don't like the new ones) ... and huh oh well i want to meet people and stuff, make friends and having fun playing casual or competitive matches.

Hello and welcome to SWF Lozxr!

Here's the South Amercia Regional Zone in case you want to look up the scene in Venezuela.

And here's the Melee Jigglypuff Section and the Brawl Jigglypuff Section.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Hello everyone, I'm CyanideOxide. I've been playing the SSB games since the first one launched, and now recently found out that there's an actually active forum for it, which I'm glad to see. I don't particularly have a main, seeing as I like to have a lot of options, but the ones I play most of would be Luigi and Marth. Hope to see all of you on the battlefield, as well as the forums!
Hello Cyanide!

Here's the Brawl Luigi section / Marth section and the Melee Luigi section / Marth section.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask! Enjoy your stay!

Illiadplease

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm Illiad! I live in Florida. I've been playing the Smash series for most of my life, and I'd have to say they're my favorite games. I used to main Roy in Melee (I miss him dearly) and I honestly don't know who I main in Brawl. I'm really good with quite a few characters. I guess my top 3 would be Kirby, Zero Suit Samus, and Peach. I stumbled across the forum a few months ago but I'm just getting around to joining. It's kind of confusing so far, as I'm only on one other forum. Anyway, I hope I can find some good competition here & learn some new things through brawling more people. Making friends would be cool too, of course. :)

Is there a section where I can find people online that want to brawl? I don't want to post in the wrong thread asking people to add my FC, but I'm having a hard time finding a place to do that. Help!

Edit: I think I found it, I'm not sure. Is it this thread?

:roymelee:

MegurineLuka

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, my name is Frank (despite my girlish ign), and I live in the Toronto, Ontario.
I've been playing the Smash series for a couple of years now (ever since I was 5), and it's definitely one of my favourite games. I sucked at the Original, being the little boy I was, but I've always loved playing with the friends that had introduced me to it. Now I play Brawl, and although I still love the game there's nobody to play with around my area... and the WiFi battles have too much delay, which I dislike.
I've been trying to get into playing competitive Brawl with my friend, but we'd never find a suitable opponent or community. This forum seems really cool, as it's oriented directly towards my interests, so I'm looking forward to making friends, and playing people in my area!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey everyone, I'm Illiad! I live in Florida. I've been playing the Smash series for most of my life, and I'd have to say they're my favorite games. I used to main Roy in Melee (I miss him dearly) and I honestly don't know who I main in Brawl. I'm really good with quite a few characters. I guess my top 3 would be Kirby, Zero Suit Samus, and Peach. I stumbled across the forum a few months ago but I'm just getting around to joining. It's kind of confusing so far, as I'm only on one other forum. Anyway, I hope I can find some good competition here & learn some new things through brawling more people. Making friends would be cool too, of course. :)

Is there a section where I can find people online that want to brawl? I don't want to post in the wrong thread asking people to add my FC, but I'm having a hard time finding a place to do that. Help!

Edit: I think I found it, I'm not sure. Is it this thread?

:roymelee:
Hello and welcome to SWF Illiad!

Why yes, you found it!

Here's the Brawl Character threads for Kirby, Zamus, Peach.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask!

Hi guys, my name is Frank (despite my girlish ign), and I live in the Toronto, Ontario.
I've been playing the Smash series for a couple of years now (ever since I was 5), and it's definitely one of my favourite games. I sucked at the Original, being the little boy I was, but I've always loved playing with the friends that had introduced me to it. Now I play Brawl, and although I still love the game there's nobody to play with around my area... and the WiFi battles have too much delay, which I dislike.
I've been trying to get into playing competitive Brawl with my friend, but we'd never find a suitable opponent or community. This forum seems really cool, as it's oriented directly towards my interests, so I'm looking forward to making friends, and playing people in my area!
Welcome Frank to SWF!

If you're looking to find a scene in your area, here's the Canada Regional Zone thread.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I suppose I should introduce myself now, having lurked around multiple threads. I'm (obviously) Fastblade5035, but I prefer to be called "FB" I main Link in all three installments. I have a lackluster 64 Link, terrible Melee Link, and a pretty good Brawl Link. I'm also working on my Dedede, Kirby, TLink, and Ganon. I desperately need help with my strategy, so I'd definitely appreciate it if someone wants to have a Wi-Fi match. I'm located in Texas, by the way. Oh, and I love speculating about SSB4.

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
Hello community and such, I am The Black mage, And I shall be posting here. I am a die-hard SSB player, but really never bothered to use this board. Now, I shall and I will enjoy playing with you guys!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I suppose I should introduce myself now, having lurked around multiple threads. I'm (obviously) Fastblade5035, but I prefer to be called "FB" I main Link in all three installments. I have a lackluster 64 Link, terrible Melee Link, and a pretty good Brawl Link. I'm also working on my Dedede, Kirby, TLink, and Ganon. I desperately need help with my strategy, so I'd definitely appreciate it if someone wants to have a Wi-Fi match. I'm located in Texas, by the way. Oh, and I love speculating about SSB4.
Welcome to SWF FB!

If you're looking for online matches, here's the Smashboards Arena.

Hello community and such, I am The Black mage, And I shall be posting here. I am a die-hard SSB player, but really never bothered to use this board. Now, I shall and I will enjoy playing with you guys!
Welcome to SWF Black Mage!

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask and once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Maresch

Smash Cadet
NNID
Maresch
Hi everyone. While I'm new to smashboards, I'm definitely not new to Smash Bros. I've been playing the franchise for longer than I can remember, since the early days of SSB64. Over time, I think I got kind of good, and I've even recently won my high-school's SSBB tournament. I don't know that many good opponents in person right now, except for my friend MegurineLuka/Frank, who also recently registered here. I've never played in a big competitive tournament though, and I hope that someday I might.

shobee23.117

Smash Rookie
hey everybody i'm shobee and i joined smash boards so i can get better at playing brawl, in hopes that i can soon own my buds and maybe go into some tournys. and maybe do some other community stuff here and there

Creeping Mantis

Smash Rookie
All this post will sound like Psycho Mantis

Hello, all!
My name is CREEPING MANTIS, the greatest practitioner of psychokinesis and telepathy on this forum!
I play Super Smash Bros Brawl and a lot of Legend of Zelda games!
I sound like Psycho Mantis, because I wear an identical mask to his...
If you do not know who Psycho Mantis is, LOOK IT UP!
So, I am Creeping Mantis.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hi, Maresch, shobee23.177, Ziodyne, and Creeping Mantis, and welcome to SWF, where people view Jabba the Hutt as a thing of perfect beauty. You may or may not know or have noticed, but Smash World Forums has made some changes to the overall look of the main page, so if you find yourselves stuck and need help finding your way to certain boards and threads, feel free to ask a moderator, administrator, or member of the Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee for assistance. Until then, please enjoy yourselves here at SWF. Be sure to visit the Pool Room to kick back and relax as well. Also, please ignore the occasional troll and we ask that you do not respond to spam/advertisement threads. Also, please keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

The Pool Room:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Hey everyone! I had been on this site for the past year, mainly on Basic Brawl (yes, I actually enjoy it) and trying to find players using the basic brawl finder. I've played smash when Melee came out and mained Falco and switched to Marth. When brawl came out I mained Marth and now I just use random. I'm not that great but I do know some stuff. I'll try the arena one day, but right now I'm a little busy. Hope to see you guys online soon.

NightTide

Smash Rookie
Hello, Smash World~!

I had once been a part of this website, waaay long ago, and have just recently found my way back around here. I've been playing Smash Bros. since day one, proudly having Mario and Luigi as my mains all the way through even until now. I'm not just your average gamer guy, though.

Huh, I never know what to say in introductions... Let's see, well I had once been a moderator for a different Smash website under a different name when Brawl just began to invade the world. I major in graphic design, so I've made a lot of my own avatars/signatures (like the ones I'm wearing now), and even opened a avi/sig shop a while back. It may not be exactly what my major entails, but it's a fun hobby...

I mostly got drawn back onto here once I started getting into Project M. The gameplay, the customization... It's just addicting playing it with friends. If I didn't have a Mac, I'd likely get into textures, recoloring, and all that jazz with Brawl Box, haha.

Anyway, not sure just how active I'll be, but it's nice to be here~ =]

Sarcastic White Mage

Smash Cadet
Hey SWF I'm Sarcastic white mage (or SWM for short but that's a bit obvious :p). I mainly play brawl, but from time to time I'll play melee or 64 for fun. I came here to hopefully find people to play a game or 2 in and improve my gameplay since it's not to common to find people in my area to play.

SaltyPotato

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody, I came here to get better at smash, and talk about possible SSB4 characters.
(Bayonetta!!! :grin: )

I know nothing about the online community for Smash, but hope to get involved here. I have never played with a good player in person before, because no one I know likes Smash. I main C.Falcon in Melee and Wolf in Project M.

I'm very shy, so if I said something stupid please don't be mean. :nervous:

TheCreator

Smash Lord
I have had like 4 different accounts on the site and the ZU and Serebii forums but always forget my login. This one I will not.
I am The Creator, I am called so for my tape ball. I'm usually called a hipster for my glasses and how I dress, but theyre prescription and I just wear what I want, lol I'm no hipster. I'm a big ssb4 enthusiast as well, that's mainly where I'll dwell. Btw I have a 55 pound ball of tape I keep, that serves as my hope and represents my life. I see each roll of tape I get to tell a story. Everywhere it goes adds story. Then when I finally put it in the ball, my thoughts are out underneath it. Same for anyone else who works on it. I'll work on the ball and let those important to me work on it until I pass it onto my son.

Also, lol is appreciate it if someone could make me an sig with ssb4

1. Dillon
2. Ridley
3. King K. Rool
4. Lil Mac
5. Palutena
6. Paper Mario
7. Pacman
8. Deoxys
9. Tingle
10. Takamaru

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Hey everyone! I had been on this site for the past year, mainly on Basic Brawl (yes, I actually enjoy it) and trying to find players using the basic brawl finder. I've played smash when Melee came out and mained Falco and switched to Marth. When brawl came out I mained Marth and now I just use random. I'm not that great but I do know some stuff. I'll try the arena one day, but right now I'm a little busy. Hope to see you guys online soon.
Welcome to the boards dude. Hope to see you in the Arena!
Hello, Smash World~!

I had once been a part of this website, waaay long ago, and have just recently found my way back around here. I've been playing Smash Bros. since day one, proudly having Mario and Luigi as my mains all the way through even until now. I'm not just your average gamer guy, though.

Huh, I never know what to say in introductions... Let's see, well I had once been a moderator for a different Smash website under a different name when Brawl just began to invade the world. I major in graphic design, so I've made a lot of my own avatars/signatures (like the ones I'm wearing now), and even opened a avi/sig shop a while back. It may not be exactly what my major entails, but it's a fun hobby...

I mostly got drawn back onto here once I started getting into Project M. The gameplay, the customization... It's just addicting playing it with friends. If I didn't have a Mac, I'd likely get into textures, recoloring, and all that jazz with Brawl Box, haha.

Anyway, not sure just how active I'll be, but it's nice to be here~ =]
Hi NightTide, welcome (back) to the boards! Hope to see you around, ya seem like a cool guy.

Hey SWF I'm Sarcastic white mage (or SWM for short but that's a bit obvious :p). I mainly play brawl, but from time to time I'll play melee or 64 for fun. I came here to hopefully find people to play a game or 2 in and improve my gameplay since it's not to common to find people in my area to play.
Try out the Arena, it's in this same board. :)
In any case, nice to have you join.
Hey everybody, I came here to get better at smash, and talk about possible SSB4 characters.
(Bayonetta!!! :grin: )

I know nothing about the online community for Smash, but hope to get involved here. I have never played with a good player in person before, because no one I know likes Smash. I main C.Falcon in Melee and Wolf in Project M.

I'm very shy, so if I said something stupid please don't be mean. :nervous:
You'll definitely like the SSB4 forums then, and this place will be crazy with discussion once we get more info on the games. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask!

And shy people are cool in my book :embarrass:

I have had like 4 different accounts on the site and the ZU and Serebii forums but always forget my login. This one I will not.
I am The Creator, I am called so for my tape ball. I'm usually called a hipster for my glasses and how I dress, but theyre prescription and I just wear what I want, lol I'm no hipster. I'm a big ssb4 enthusiast as well, that's mainly where I'll dwell. Btw I have a 55 pound ball of tape I keep, that serves as my hope and represents my life. I see each roll of tape I get to tell a story. Everywhere it goes adds story. Then when I finally put it in the ball, my thoughts are out underneath it. Same for anyone else who works on it. I'll work on the ball and let those important to me work on it until I pass it onto my son.

Also, lol is appreciate it if someone could make me an sig with ssb4

1. Dillon
2. Ridley
3. King K. Rool
4. Lil Mac
5. Palutena
6. Paper Mario
7. Pacman
8. Deoxys
9. Tingle
10. Takamaru
That's interesting. I don't suppose you use double-sided tape?
You've probably found the SSB4 forums. Try looking in Arts and Entertainment under the Artwork Emporium. There used to be tons of sig shops and such, but I don't think there are any now, but who knows.

Herkimer

Smash Rookie
Really new here!

Hey guys! I just spent all weekend watching the Apex tourney and it revitalized my love for this series. Im a 20 year old who has played since day one of 64 and i couldn't get enough. But with the scene getting harder to stick with , it kinda faded outta my daily games. Except for the occasional STDs (smash till dawns) i could throw with my friends, it was hard to find others and events locally that played it. but i heard about you guys on the stream and instantly signed up , and if possible i would love to be as much help to the community as i can! I love the nice group of followers for this series and im anxiously waiting for the next announcement or updates!

again, im Herkimer or Jordan :p
a nice guy looking to make some friends! :}D

Raaz Montanagro

Smash Rookie
Hello. And welcome to my post (that nobody will read)

I am Raaz. Raaz Montanagro. Let me tell you a little about myself.

I live on an uncharted island where laws and standards do not exist (no tourists allowed- do not vacation here.)
I am homosexual and like to wear pretty pink dresses while taking pictures of myself in the mirror using cheap camera phones.

I am also a strong believer that Hitler did nothing wrong.

.... I don't know what to type here about Brawl, though. My favorite characters are the guy who wears spandex and races in flying cars and the dog thing in my avatar.

Adamska

Smash Rookie

Hello Everyone I'm Adamska. I love Melee and Brawl. But do to the community falling apart in my area and my friends no longer being into the series i too fell off. However, after APEX 2013 I have found the love of the game again. I would love to meet cool people, and also gain some info on the NYC smash community. I would love to attend weekly's etc. So please if someone read's this and has any info let me know. Thanks

TheCreator

Smash Lord
Welcome new people. As a newbie myself I say, you've come to the right place.
Btw, can any of you see my sig? lol

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
o.o hi. Ya know, I bet we'd make a great team in combat ;D

ndayday

BRoomer
Welcome new people. As a newbie myself I say, you've come to the right place.
Btw, can any of you see my sig? lol
The content in your post has to be greater than your sig for it to come up. Quoting people will always work though, except in rooms where sigs are disabled no matter what.

Proof below.

Also welcome to Adamska and Herkimer. Apex was hype, I just got done watching the Brawl final and wow. It's great to see that events like that pull in new people!

TheCreator

Smash Lord
The content in your post has to be greater than your sig for it to come up. Quoting people will always work though, except in rooms where sigs are disabled no matter what.

Proof below.
Interesting. That is quite infuriating as I am a Man of few words.

Super Swag Bro

Smash Rookie
Looking for Smash Brawl competitors!

Hey everyone,

I'm a Super Smash Bros Brawl player and i'm looking for some Brawl friends to play against. Please hit me up on Wii connect and I will add you too.

See you on the battlefield!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, Super Swag Bro, and welcome to SWF, where Goku vs. Superman would've been even better if it happened at Wrestlemania XXX. Glad to have you aboard. You'll find plenty of Brawl players here on the forums who also play Brawl online. You can almost always find willing players in the Smashboards Arena (link provided below). If you need any assistance, feel free to ask a moderator or administrator for help. Until then, please enjoy your stay here, and remember to pay no mind to the occasional troll. Also, please do not respond to spam/advertisement threads. Finally, please keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Smashboards Arena:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Zekersaurus

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2027 5431 0731
Hey everybody. My name is john. I 'm real laid back and easygoing guy. I've been playing Smash since the N64 days and I've been on the forums since 05 or 06. I went mia around the time I found out about AIB but later made I new account that a I barely used.

Apex 2013 and Smashacre Rising prompted me to start foruming again so ya'll gon' be seeing whole more me.

Later Days.

BrandX

Smash Ace
Hello everyone, by now you should know who I am, but if you don't, I'll introduce myself.

I'm called BrandX on SRK.com, but I also go by the name PhantomMinaX1 in some places. I am probably the most passionate and melodramatic of all the Skullgirls community.

You are probably wonder why the hell I am here then, well ever since the donation started, I wad having a bit of...doubts about myseld and our communities current standing. Believe it or not though, you guys of the community not only respected me, but even defended my passion, as melodramatic as I was.

I decided to only make an account to aplogize for my actions, but now Ive become fascinated by your community and very grateful that no matter who wins, you guys will help support skullgirls reach glory one day.

Anyway enough of that, although I don't play smash, I might as well give my background with it when I did used to play it.

I played smash since the N64 and was a huge nintendo fanatic when I was growing up (hell one of my favorite franchises to this day is still a nintendo title, elite beat agents anyone?) and melee happened to be my first gamecube title. It was amazing and a total blast. I didnt play competitevly, but I played it a crap ton (loved using luigi).

I did have 1 experience with competitve smash though. The day before brawl came out, my local gamecrazy (remember when they were still around?) was having a tournament involving melee. The winner would get game for free at the midnight release. I couldnt resist the chance.

Me and my friend entered, he used ganondorf, and he was knocked out pretty quickly. I had actually lasted 3 rounds before getting knocked out of the tournament, which today is still my best tournament record to date.

After all that ended, i played brawl and stopped playing melee. I stopped playing brawl soon after and gave up smash completely.

I eventually got into traditional 2D fighters and that lead me to my pure skullgirls love.

And thats basically that story, if you read it all, congrats.

I hope we can all be pals, and suport each others communities, keeping peace and harmony.

ndayday

BRoomer
Glad to have you here dude. At the end of the day we're both communities that love our games and there's nothing wrong with that. It's easy to get carried away in competition, especially when it's more of "us against them" so while it might not mean much from me, I apologize for any unwarranted insults directed at SG from our community.

Hopefully you decide to stick around, there's a lot here besides Smash surprisingly, I mean I haven't seriously pursued competitive play in the past 3 years and get along just fine lol.

Hey everybody. My name is john. I 'm real laid back and easygoing guy. I've been playing Smash since the N64 days and I've been on the forums since 05 or 06. I went mia around the time I found out about AIB but later made I new account that a I barely used.

Apex 2013 and Smashacre Rising prompted me to start foruming again so ya'll gon' be seeing whole more me.

Later Days.
Welcome (again) to SWF! If you need anything ask basically anyone, hope to see you around.

BrandX

Smash Ace
Glad to have you here dude. At the end of the day we're both communities that love our games and there's nothing wrong with that. It's easy to get carried away in competition, especially when it's more of "us against them" so while it might not mean much from me, I apologize for any unwarranted insults directed at SG from our community.

Hopefully you decide to stick around, there's a lot here besides Smash surprisingly, I mean I haven't seriously pursued competitive play in the past 3 years and get along just fine lol.

Welcome (again) to SWF! If you need anything ask basically anyone, hope to see you around.
Thank you for the very warm welcome! I appreciate it :) I'll most likely stick around for awhile.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Nobody is probably going to read this, but whatever. I'm fairly new to the smash scene, I never really played melee or 64, but I've played Brawl a lot and hope to maybe get into a few local/noob tournaments sometime soon. I've started to play project m and taking that more seriously as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom