• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Hey everyone im Nathan from Las Vegas, NV. I stumbled upon this site and ive been lurking and trying to learn the ropes around here. I'm really interested in becoming a competitive brawl player and I've been playing for since the smash 64 days. I'm down for a match over wifi anytime :)
Welcome to the boards! If you want to play some matches over wifi you can head over to the Arena, it's in this board.

Hey. I'm Jes.
My goal is to be a TO for this area, but I prolly won't be able to do that since there's no Smash scene here at all. Speaking of that, I have a couple questions.
-Is the initial stage striking (before the set starts) only for neutral stages?
-After a stage gets banned in the initial stage striking, is it still able to be counterpicked after the first match or is it banned for the whole set?
Hey, welcome to SWF. I honestly don't know the answer to your questions but maybe if you look around the Stage Discussion forum you can get an answer?
Also not sure how familiar you are with the scene in your area but the Pac West social and Regional Zones might be a good place to start. If you need help finding them feel free to ask!

(SiC)

Smash Rookie
Greetings (Moved)

I'm a new member here and I'm basically looking for a group of people to play with. No one I know wants to mess around. I am pretty good far from the best but my cousin placed 3rd in a state tournament and I beat him in 10 stock matches without losing a life with my eyes closed :awesome:. I play online (with anyone ) and find a handful who are better but thats getting boring now whether I'm challenged or not. But anyway I usually only get to play on weekends
PM me if you want to test my skill. I prefer snake, marth, Ike, and, fox but can use almost all characters. In Melee I loved doing sudden death and just being mewtwo and floating around and tossing people left and right. I was disappointed he wasnt in brawl. Still used Marth and Fox in Melee.

I used to play Diablo II in USEast under xKiN3TiC or ChRomaTiC and was/still am quite reputable as a very able Legit and hacked PvPer. Diablo and Super Smash Bros have been the only continuing franchises I'll still play ^_^

As a user of a few other Forums I tend to be very active and online quite often to view new threads in other forums so be assured I wont make you wait long if you need or are looking for a response from me.

Peace,

(SiC)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hi, my name is Teran. I'm pretty good at Smash I can beat Level 9 CPUs with any character, but I think Ike is the strongest.

I don't really like forums, but I thought I'd come on here because I love Smash Bros. and am super excited for Smash Bros. 4! :)

As you can see now though I main Falco because he has a laser gun and it's really useful, like there's no way of beating it! Anyway, hope to make a bunch of new friends here and maybe even become a moderator! I'd also really like it if someone would add me to the Back Room of Grimers I think I have all the credentials! :bee:

Also why does the main site admin have no friends? He doesn't seem so bad!

PS: Ndayday will you go out with me?

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Hi, my name is Teran. I'm pretty good at Smash I can beat Level 9 CPUs with any character, but I think Ike is the strongest.

I don't really like forums, but I thought I'd come on here because I love Smash Bros. and am super excited for Smash Bros. 4! :)

As you can see now though I main Falco because he has a laser gun and it's really useful, like there's no way of beating it! Anyway, hope to make a bunch of new friends here and maybe even become a moderator! I'd also really like it if someone would add me to the Back Room of Grimers I think I have all the credentials! :bee:

Also why does the main site admin have no friends? He doesn't seem so bad!

PS: Ndayday will you go out with me?
Idk if that last part was funny or just plain creepy or cute.

Anyways welcome! Getting Mod is going to be hard :/ So good luck with that man!

And plainly, everybody can beat up a LVL 9 CPU, unless the CPU is your main.

I hope you enjoy it here and I can't wait to brawl you in the future!

KMaD64

Smash Rookie
Hey guys KMaD64 here. I've been lurking for a couple of months and decided to join. I've been playing smash 64 for a long time now, but havent discovered the monster that it is until recently. I'm registered for Apex 2013 right not so I'm ready to get my posterior handed back to me on a platter but also have some seriously fun friendlies.

I'm also registered for brawl and pokemon at Apex 2013, so PM me if anyone wants to friendly (especially pokemon, gotta wait till T-giving to get my wii).

I currently live in Long Island, NY, and I'm looking to meet some local smashers to play 64 smash if anyone is interested.

Love this site, love the franchise, and excited to be a member here.

SinjidSW

Smash Rookie
lol I didn't know I created an account here, was about to make one. Well, hi first of all. I've been playing SSB since the very first one when I was a kid and I'm still owning as I go. My most favorites are Marth and Falco. I have alot of things on my mind about the new SSB that may come out in a few yrs lol and hope I'll be able to post some ideas and will come useful for the new generation. But I can tell ya that the Brawl mechanics was far too easy than it was on Melee. And the roster... I guess I'll talk about them in the other threads. So for now another hi ;P

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Welcome to SWF (again) Sinjid! If you want to discuss SSB4 we have an entire board dedicated to it, it should get interesting once updates start pouring in and we get stuff like a trailer. If you need help with anything ask away!

SuperLuigi9624

Smash Cadet
Um... Hi. I'm SuperLuigi9624. I'm... an average smasher Just a 16 year old newbie.. I main Luigi in SSB64, Dr. Mario in Melee and Charizard in SSBB...

Huge Luigi Fan... Biggest you'll ever see, at least. (I'm shy, k?)

I'll fight you if you ask... But you'll beat me, I suck. :p

I like FireMario149. He's making me think Mario in the future will be a higher tier. I like him, Mario should be in the middle, not on the bottom. He's an All-Around, after all!

I'll mostly roam the Luigi Boards... Um... Bye...

Full List of Mains:

SSB64:
Luigi
Link
Yoshi

Melee:
Dr. Mario
Luigi
Mario

Brawl:
Charizard
Meta Knight (LOL, to cover up I'm a newb with a good character)
Mario
Pikachu
Luigi

Um... Bye?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, SuperLuigi9624, and welcome to SWF, where everyone eats carrot meat. It's okay if you're shy; here, you can be pretty open and most people will treat you with respect. Just be wary of the occasional troll and negative members. Luigi is a fun character in all Smash Bros. games, and being a Luigi fan is by no means a bad thing either, so fanboy away. Glad to hear you're starting to like Mario too, although sadly, no one really sees his tier placement improving (at least significantly) anytime soon or ever. Still, never let that discourage you from playing the character, especially if you want to play it for fun. I also assume you know your way around the boards, seeing as you appeared to have located the Luigi boards just fine. Glad to have you on board. Anywho, we hope you enjoy your stay here at SWF, and as stated before, pay no mind to the occasional troll. Also, please do not respond to any spam/advertisement threads. Furthermore, please keep all belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

:phone:

Totokip

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm Totokip. I've mainly come here to learn how to better my brawling, and to look for new challenges in my brawls, as my friends are hardly challenging any more. I expect all of you to be very good, and I expect to get beat, but that's all part of the process of getting better.
For those who'd like to know, my main is Toon Link, while my sub-mains are Lucas and Wolf. I hope to have a great time here. -Totokip

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
@Totokip

Welcome to SWF! Many people here will help you along the way with improving your Toon Link, Lucas, and Wolf. As to your comment on everybody being good, well you're wrong, we have many amazing people to new people who are still learning the basics, but sooner or later they will catch on. I hope to enjoy many brawls with you in the future as well. Enjoy SWFs members and enjoyments!

@SuperLuigi9624

NOBODY

AND I MEAN NOBODY

Is a bigger Weegee fan than I am! My first video game was Luigis Mansion and studied everything about Luigi on multiple sites. (Yea, I am THAT pedoish) I am as well shy as well in real life. Also, if your a big Luigi fan, who posed Luigi and which Mario game?

Okay, Im getting carried away....

Just enjoy SWF!

PS: I would be willingly to help you personally with your Luigi in Brawl. My treat. Though Im no expert so be aware lol

jfever64

Smash Rookie
Im jfever64!! Im from Richmond, ky. i am a big fan of brawl, even though i dont even own a wii :urg: but i play with my buds everytime i chill with them. i plan on getting a wii u eventually lol. im a pretty bad player, since i can never practice, but im not competitive right now so i dont care:bee:
so, i figured i say hi
i also main pikachu/ lucario if anybody was curious lol

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, jfever64, and iLeo (love that name for some reason), welcome to SWF, where balloons become baboons and baboons become cakes. Glad to have you aboard the community. If you don't have a Wii, but plan on getting a Wii U, never fear; even though the Wii U lacks GameCube controller support, it still supports the Classic Controller, and there are Smashers - most notably, Vermanubis - who plays at a pro level using said controller. You'll find that this is quite a nice community. While yes, you'll come across some occasional boorish members, there are more friendly members than there are mean ones (well, from my experience anyway). Feel free to browse the site for things that catches your interests, and if you need assistance with anything, feel free to ask a moderator or administrator for help. Until then, please enjoy your stay here, and be sure to pay no mind to the occasional troll. Also, please do not respond to spam/advertisement threads. Furthermore, we ask that you keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Brawl Pikachu Boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=149

Brawl Lucario Boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=172

G-Raffe

Smash Rookie
Greetings all.

If you haven't already gathered, my name is G-Raffe. I hail from Birmingham, Alabama, but moved to New Zealand when my parents got married here. I enjoy Super Smash Bros., my favorite character being Marth in Melee, and Sheik in the short period of time I played Brawl (Sold my Wii). Anyway, I hope to see you party people around on the board. Thanks for reading.

DxBOY15

Smash Rookie
Whats up everyone! Newbie to the forum but not to the Smash Bros series. I'm 19 year old college student majoring in HVAC/Refrigeration engineering. I've been playing smash bros since it came out back for the N64. I was pumped when the news on the development of SSB4! I'm hoping to get more news updates about the game and see what new additions/characters there will be.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Welcome DxBOY15 &G-Raffe to Smashboards! You'll meet many new people who have the same destiny of you both for being at the top. If you need help with anything you can ask a Moderator or an Administrator.

Also if you want to find out more about Sheik and/or Marth, here are some links to help you:

Sheik-

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164

Marth-

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69

@DxBOY

I can't wait till SSB4 as well :p

Going to unlock and main Luigi from day one haha

May you enjoy moments with Smashboards users and join tournaments in the future!

cloudfxf

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, im from Peru, South America(in case you dont know where it is) i havent played brawl in a couple of years but i miss playing online so i was wondering if there were still people playing, so if you are interested let me know.

PD: I dont have Project M or whatever its called

Deckete

Smash Cadet
Hello, I am the Deckete. Already with a little time I'm here, but still had not presented here. So not long ago I met Brawl, but I really liked. I'm here to improve the movements of my favorite character, Peach! And with time I'm here, I learned many things and I can say that I improved a lot after the things I learned here.

rurounikenshin

Smash Rookie
Hello smash brothers community, im a long time FG player called rurounikenshin.

I started playing ssb at my cousin´s house when i was little, i did not get a copy of my own until SSBB and at that time i was still a noob who didnt even know what combos or setups were in that game, but i played until my wii died (A LOT OF TIME, mostly with ike). Then i would get a ps3 and start playing a little more seriously, i played MK and beat everyone in my city with skarlet, smoke and sub zero, i tought i was unstoppable, but then one day i faced a really good kabal named detroitballn, you must know about him if you are into the MK community, we played only like three times where i lost 2, but even with that short period of time facing a real player i realized i was still really bad at FGs.

But then, SCV came to my life and i tried really hard to be a pro at that game... and in my opinion i made it, after like ten months of training, discovering 8wr (the site for the SC community) becoming a stream monster, memorizing frame data, etc. I saw my efforts finally start working when I started winning against REALLY good players in the community like Lolo (still, he is way better than me).

Now im playing TTT2 and trying to be really good at this game too, but that´s another story.

Now you must be wondering: ´´WTF is a 3d fighting game player with no console or form to play any smash whatsoever doing in our forums´´? well, I heard that a new smash is coming and i really want to learn the real fundamentals of this game before the new one comes out, i am planting the seeds for the future.

So i have a few questions:
1.- Where can i see a tierlist with the reasons why they are placed where they are?
2.- If there´s any kind of smash brothers language like calling the directions with certain names (like with numbers in SC) could please tell me where can i learn it?
3.- What are the fundamentals of this game?
4.- In your opinion, is what im doing worth it?
5.- where can i see the frame data of every character?

Tah :3

Smash Rookie
Hello :3 Name's Tah
I'm a former vet of the game Mario Kart Wii and was looking for a new game to play. A lot of people recommended I try Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
I bought the game last week. So far I'm loving it.
Since I want to improve the little skill I have in the game, I joined here.
I look forward to meeting new friends and learning how the game fully works soon. c:

Bones0

Smash Legend
So i have a few questions:
1.- Where can i see a tierlist with the reasons why they are placed where they are?
2.- If there´s any kind of smash brothers language like calling the directions with certain names (like with numbers in SC) could please tell me where can i learn it?
3.- What are the fundamentals of this game?
4.- In your opinion, is what im doing worth it?
5.- where can i see the frame data of every character?
1. Here
2. There's a lot of terms, but most of the basic ones are in the next link.
3. Here
4. Only you can be the judge of that. What I will say that this game is certainly good enough to warrant an attempt to see if you enjoy the thrills and challenges of competing. ^_^
5. Each character specific forum has a stickied thread at the top of the list with hitboxes and frame data for every move.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, Tah :3, and welcome to SWF, where liquid candy oozes from the fingertips of unicorns... if they had fingers. Good job on picking up Brawl; you'll find it to be a really fun game and rather competitive. You will also be able to learn many things about the game, including advanced techniques (AT), the metagame, generally accepted tournament rules, etc.. Below will be a couple of links of interest to get you deeper into the world of competitive Brawl. Also, if you have any questions involving certain rules, techniques, match-ups (MU), etc., don't be afraid to ask veteran players, as they will be more than happy to help you. Also, you'll find that there's a Mario Kart Community here in the Super Mario Boards section of this forum, if you're interested in playing people there, so you can give that a shot as well; a link will be provided for that too. If you're ever lost, or have questions regarding the forums, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, senator, or administrator for help. You can also ask a member of the Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee, like myself, Old Man Grey, DtJ Jungle, and others for assistance. Until then, please enjoy your stay here at SWF, and be sure to pay no mind to the occasional troll. Also, we ask that you do not respond to spam/advertisement threads. Finally, please keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Brawl Metagame Data & Ruleset Discussion Board:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=251

Brawl Gameplay and Tactical Discussion Board:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181

Brawl Marth Boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=168

Mario Universe Board:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=236

Be warned, the Mario Kart Wii's thread's last activity was over one month ago, so you may need to ask a
moderator (Gatlin in this case) if it's okay to revive it, if you want to be on the safe side.

noxmiles

Smash Rookie
NNID
noxmiles
3DS FC
2277-6865-5200
Hey. Im noxmiles. Feel free to shorten to "nox".

Im a casual brawler and Im looking to impove my game here (especially since another brawler who isn't as good as me is beating my butt xP). I main with yoshi/MK (cant decide lol), and I kno a bit about yoshi's ATs: DACUS, fox trot, dash canceling with the shield (tho I read that he has limited OoS options T_T), RAR, pivot grab (omgosh I LOVE it!), and I can chaingrab. Tho I cant DR...

Anyways, just passing thro here on my way to the yoshi thread. Hopefully they can help me get past the maniac with the giant sword >:3

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey. Im noxmiles. Feel free to shorten to "nox".

Im a casual brawler and Im looking to impove my game here (especially since another brawler who isn't as good as me is beating my butt xP). I main with yoshi/MK (cant decide lol), and I kno a bit about yoshi's ATs: DACUS, fox trot, dash canceling with the shield (tho I read that he has limited OoS options T_T), RAR, pivot grab (omgosh I LOVE it!), and I can chaingrab. Tho I cant DR...

Anyways, just passing thro here on my way to the yoshi thread. Hopefully they can help me get past the maniac with the giant sword >:3
Hello and welcome to SWF Nox!

You'll find all the help you need to train your Yoshi in the Yoshi thread. You'll have no problem improving your game in no time. If you wnat to test your might online, here's the link to the Arena:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

If you develop any questions about the site, feel free to ask me, Claire Diviner, Ndayday or anyone else on the IBWC staff.

Once again, enjoy your stay and have fun!

EliiU

Smash Rookie
Hi ! My name is Ellii, im from Argentina.
I used to play Brawl a lot when it came out, but i left it some years ago because of the non working online multiplayer, specially with my crappy internet connection. But with the Wiiu my excitment came back so i started playing again.
Nintendo consoles are not so popular here, so i dont have any friends to play real matches, thats the reason i am here, to find online matches and talk about the upcoming ssb4.
I kinda suck at brawl, was a really big fan and pro gamer(? of Melee.
As u will see, my english sucks

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hi ! My name is Ellii, im from Argentina.
I used to play Brawl a lot when it came out, but i left it some years ago because of the non working online multiplayer, specially with my crappy internet connection. But with the Wiiu my excitment came back so i started playing again.
Nintendo consoles are not so popular here, so i dont have any friends to play real matches, thats the reason i am here, to find online matches and talk about the upcoming ssb4.
I kinda suck at brawl, was a really big fan and pro gamer(? of Melee.
As u will see, my english sucks
Hello Elii, you made a right choice!

Here is a link for the SSB4 discussion area:

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=291

and here is a link to the Arena where you can find online matches:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Don't worry about your English, I read you OK but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to help.

Enjoy your stay here!

PKPal

Smash Rookie
Hi Everyone!
I currently go by PKPal, and am a smasher and college student from the Eastern half of Washington State.

I currently play brawl and have major character ADD, but mostly stick with Olimar, ZSS and Ness.

I had my first tournament yesterday, and besides it generally being a blast, I lost in the finals to this ROB who yelled a lot during the match. I was pretty tired and annoyed and made lots of stupid mistakes. How do all of you deal with loud/obnoxious players? It was my first tourney and I totally wasn't expecting that. I will certainly be practicing the ROB matchup to death, but geeze...

Anyway, I am interested in building a smash scene at my university. I ended up kind of moderating/running the tournament yesterday and had the opportunity to collect the contact info of everyone at the event yesterday. I would like to start organizing small tournies, maybe creating a Smash League, and hopefully getting people from across campus involved. Any advice?

Other Questions:
1. Is there any way to change my username?
2. Do you guys think it would it be better to focus on just one or two characters? I really enjoy jumping around, but I am kind of worried after yesterday that I am becoming the jack-of-all-trades master of none type. If I want to be more competitive in smash should I focus my time into a more exclusive main?
3. Is it normal for people to mess up while in an intense environment? I messed up almost every time I tried to pivot grab yesterday. I will practice more, but it was kind of demoralizing when I couldn't do the things I thought I could in tourney..

Thanks!

Capain Puff

Smash Cadet
Hello Everyone, I'm Capain Puff, I come from The Netherlands and I'm a big fan of the Super Smash Bros. games. My favorite characters are, in order: Jigglypuff, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf and Captain Falcon. I came here because I like to discuss the Smash games and I may need some help with improving my Jigglypuff and Donkey Kong. I am not very good at these games, I often play it with friends and I don't compete in tournies.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, PKPal, and Capain Puff, and welcome to SWF, where Totoro in a cup yields the ability to scream to fly. To answer your questions, PKPal, you can change your name by purchasing a premium account (1, 6, or 12 months), and then sending a PM to Virgilijus about the change. As for having more than one character, it's always good to have at least a secondary character if at least for counterpicking, though if you main Meta Knight, secondaries are usually not necessary. As for messing up during intense environments, it's perfectly normal, especially for those new to tournaments and those who aren't used to high energy situations. In time, you'll slowly get used to it; the key is keeping your cool under pressure. I hope these helps answer your questions. If you need further assistance, feel free to ask a moderator, administrator, or a member of the Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee. Until then, we hope you two enjoy your stay here at SWF. Remember to pay no mind to the occasional troll, and we ask that you not respond to spam/advertising threads. Also, please keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Ereth

Murda Bidness
Hi everybody, I am Ereth from Florida. I've been playing smash for a long time and finally getting into tournaments. Thanks to Apple Jelly, True Blue, and Ryo to name a few. They have really helped me become a lot better over the last couple of months. I main Marth and Metaknight, and currently I am trying to learn Wolf. Hopefully you'll see me at Apex 2014.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
I know i am a little late on this..

Hey guys, im Pokemongeof. I'm a younger fan of the Professional Arts of Smash Bros who lives in Northern Jersey. I have a youtube account, and Nintendo is my favorite game series.

In the smash bros games, i Always use Luigi As my Primary, but my secondaries include (not 100% great with my secondaries) Mario, Dr Mario, Captain Falcon, Peach, Lucario, and Kirby.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hi everybody, I am Ereth from Florida. I've been playing smash for a long time and finally getting into tournaments. Thanks to Apple Jelly, True Blue, and Ryo to name a few. They have really helped me become a lot better over the last couple of months. I main Marth and Metaknight, and currently I am trying to learn Wolf. Hopefully you'll see me at Apex 2014.

Hello Ereth!

Do you mean Apex 2013? If so, I'll be going and I look forward to the chance of playing somebody from the community if we have the chance. If you have any questions regarding the site, feel free to ask me.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!
I know i am a little late on this..

Hey guys, im Pokemongeof. I'm a younger fan of the Professional Arts of Smash Bros who lives in Northern Jersey. I have a youtube account, and Nintendo is my favorite game series.

In the smash bros games, i Always use Luigi As my Primary, but my secondaries include (not 100% great with my secondaries) Mario, Dr Mario, Captain Falcon, Peach, Lucario, and Kirby.
Hello Geof!

Glad to know there are Luigi mains out there. If you have any questions regarding the site, feel free to ask me.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Angry Eggnog

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, I'm Angry Eggnog. I'm from Lafayette, LA, and I'm getting back into Smash after about a 2 year absence from it...

JUST when I was starting to get pretty GOOD at it :(

It took a recent moment of completely massacring my friends in some 64 casuals to realize "I STILL GOT IT!!! (lol)."

In all seriousness though, I missed Smash and I hope to finish what I started by finally reaching a competitive level.

Look forward to playing some of you soon!

zach2m1

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone my name is zach2m1!
I'm from Toronto Ontario and I love Super Smash Bros. to death. I am a huge fan of Smash 64, Melee and Project M. I want to start going to tourneys and venues the first being Impulse 2013 probably. I'm good at Smash compared to my friends, but I would say a good 95% of you could probably 3-probably 4 stock me, lol. Anyways, that's about it! See you all later~

Kokoro

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone.
I am Kokoro, a french SSB player (atm SSBB). A few years ago I was not interested in the game and the community, but today I decided to give it a try and integrate myself.

See you around. ~

Seiven

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody, my nickname is Seiven and i play with Fox, hope to share and improve my gameplay with the community.

Y

Yodery

Welcome aboard, Seiven! If you're interested in furthering your gameplay skills with other fellow Smahers, then I recommend checking out the arena, which can be found here. Hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom