• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoko-Chan

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm new here. Name's Kyoko-Chan. I mostly joined to casually play with other's around my skill level.

Also to talk about Smash bros. I mainly play Brawl and Melee.

I wouldn't say I suck, but I wouldn't say I'm all that great either. Eh, I worry about how this introduction will go, but oh well.

Parmenides

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, just played my first Brawl tournament at Next Level Lan. I am looking for people to play against in the Orlando area. I have been playing brawl for a few years now and I am ready to bring my skills up to the competitive level. PM if interested/available

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hey, I'm new here. Name's Kyoko-Chan. I mostly joined to casually play with other's around my skill level.

Also to talk about Smash bros. I mainly play Brawl and Melee.

I wouldn't say I suck, but I wouldn't say I'm all that great either. Eh, I worry about how this introduction will go, but oh well.
Welcome to the boards, mate!
You can visit this sub-forum to find something that pertains to your Brawl-related interests, like character discussions, for example: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117
You can explore this sub-forum for Melee discussions and the likes: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Hope you enjoy yourself!

Hey guys, just played my first Brawl tournament at Next Level Lan. I am looking for people to play against in the Orlando area. I have been playing brawl for a few years now and I am ready to bring my skills up to the competitive level. PM if interested/available
Greetings!

You can sought tournaments in your area in this section of the forums: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51&prefixid=AtlSouth

Socialize with others in this section of the forums: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=211

And anything else not mentioned may possibly be located in this sub-forum: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91

If either of you have questions or concerns, feel free to ask here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=64734

Warmest of welcomes to you both!
:pinkiepie:

Mr.UnKnown

Smash Rookie
My names Mr.UnKnown but you can call me MUNK by my brawl name , I will have my code up shortly and great to meet everyone

:phone:

Dust

Smash Rookie
I thought there was something up with my browser, and it was randomly linking me to various parts of the forum.
Welcome, though!
Hahaha! Sorry about that, I'll be sure to link to less stuff next time.

SupaJuice

Smash Rookie
Hello, Im SupaJuice from the moon and I enjoy a good round of brawl, so swing by sometime, it gets lonely around here.

Meo99

Smash Rookie
Hi,Im Meo99.As you might have guessed,Im a brawl fan.Though,Im forced to play on my PC:(
since I dont have a wii.

Question:How do you play a multiplayer brawl on dolphin?Just askin.

Meo99

Smash Rookie
Also, Im from Malaysia(U might not hav herd of it)(Of course,Im Malay) and usually play as either Marth or Lucas.If anyone can answer my question,plz come and play.It gets so lonely sometimes...

PS:Sorry 4 double posting.

Adrenaline

Smash Rookie
I am Adrenaline and like the name I am an adrenaline/game junkie, I mainly play brawl competitively but I enjoy toning down the intensity here and there

super mecha

Smash Rookie
hey,

i came here cause this moderator joe from the mario kart wii forum decided he didn't like me and then gave me infractions for no reason until i was banned. I did nothing wrong so i dont know why joe is bullying me.

It is nice to be here

Calvonta "Calvo" parker

Smash Apprentice
My name is Calvo (as you can see. :p); G-name Pony. I study Brawl obsessively and want to be a Brawl Backroom member and I want to be apart of the Smash Lab. I've studyed Brawl for a year and-a-half for 4 hrs a day and I could learn alot more. P.S I'm one of those people who gets salty when they point out the obvious feature I have.

Thailer

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm Tyler. I play Captain Falcon and fox on melee. I would say that I play somewhat competitively and am looking forward to my first tournament coming in a couple of weeks. :D

volcarious

Smash Rookie
Hello my name is Volcarious and I'm an alcoholic (I hope no one has used that joke yet.) I'm a huge fan of the Smash Bros. series, except I haven't played brawl yet. If I ever do get it I will have to remember to put down my brawl code on my profile.

Pippy

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm Pippy! I've been playing Smash Bros. for at least 5 years now, but never competitively. I got into competive games when I found Smogon about a year ago. I've been active there ever since. I'm also a big fan of forum teams (they're kind of like clans)(mine's in my sig. give it a shot :)) Oh, one more thing: I'm an obnoxious Florida Gators fan, just so you know.

See ya around :D

JacksonC33

Smash Rookie
Hey there I'm new to the forum
Well the first smash game i played was melee then i got Brawl then i was Hooked
I Main Zelda think she kicks *** although she is quite slow
I'll put on my Brawl code shortly just wanna get famillar with the site
I Do have three videos of me in action but probably compared to the rest of you
Well cya around

Trueshinobi

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm trueshinobi. I just joined smashboards and look forward to becoming involved with the community. I used to play melee all the time years ago. I started playing again recently and trying to get more advanced in the game! I hope I become a better player!

FireFlourFlower

Smash Rookie
:scared: Um, Hello. This is FireFlourFlower, H-how is everyone? I'm a shy casual gamer, but I do play Super Smash Bros. Brawl from time to time. I also have Super Smash Bros. on Virtual Console, and while I had Melee, I was pretty decent. Uh, I'm not really good at Brawl since I don't play often and sometimes my wii hates it. I'm not competitive, but sometimes I'll get fired up. Other times though, I mess around. Might be here just to find new friends, and chat a little, but of course, I won't mind brawling here and there especially so I can train and improve on moves and stuff so I don't look like an amateur out there when I want to be serious. Just don't expect much out of me at the moment. I mostly choose random character-wise. Um...I guess that's all... *hides away*

Britex

Smash Apprentice
Hi I'm Gabriel. Iv'e visited Smashboard on a regular basis for quite a few months and I finally decided to register. I've never been into any tournament and I very rarely play agaisnt human player because I live in a very small town. I main Mario, Kirby and Ness. So.. yep.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
The name is DAK075. What got me here? Well, I was on a total SSB rampage, and I really wanted to improve my game, so I decided to give this forum a shot. Hopefully I can learn a lot to improve my game. I'm not bad, but I'm also not great.

I used to play Melee, but I no longer have the copy, so now I just play Brawl or the Project M mod.

I will also want to take this time to greet everyone.

NayibPastrana

Smash Rookie
Hey, all. I'm Nayib Pastrana. Yes, that is my real name. I've been in love with the SSB series since the Nintendo 64 days. I own all three games legitimately, cartridge and discs, and play Super Smash Bros. and Super Smash Bros. Brawl competitively.

Well, it depends on what you define as competitive. The best people I've ever played are some close friends of mine who love the series almost as much as I do. I'd love to improve my game and face bigger and better people. I guess that's why I'm here.

So, yeah. Hello.

ViolatorRose

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, my name is Ari and I've been into the Super Smash Bros series since 1999. I own all three titles but I'm mostly used to the N64 version. However, I recently purchased Brawl (yes I know it's been almost 4 years since its release) and currently I've been playing that about every day.

I'm not really a competitive gamer, but Super Smash Bros is the only game I could really see myself playing in an actual video gaming competition. That being said, I joined this forum so I could get some tips on getting better at Brawl so I can kick butt in competition.

I have absolutely no problems with the original N64 Super Smash Bros. My main character is Pikachu. I challenge myself to fights with level 9 CPU's and win 95% of the time. However, Brawl is a completely different story. I only win 50% when I brawl with Pikachu against level 4 CPU's. What's going on here???

Anyway, glad I found this forum. Looking forward to chatting with all of you.

Zankonell

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3282-3867-3988
Hey guys! My names is James! or Zankonell in the gaming world.
I have been playing Super Smash Bros. since the 64 and also own all 3 titles. I most recently purchased SSB:Brawl a couple weeks ago. I consider myself an okay player, though I am very competitive.
I was upset to find out about "Taunt Parties" yesterday from this forum. I have been a regular participant in Basic Brawl now a couple weeks and often found myself in 3 v 1 situations. I just cannot wrap my head around the reason why people would not just all out battle online. So I signed up or this site in hopes to find more people like myself. Friends who want to have an all out battle of champions.

But besides my disappointment about Basic Brawl I am very passionate about my gaming. I grew up with only my older sister and my Nintendo was pretty much my best friend until i started school. I never stopped playing.

Well, i hope this wasn't too long. I plan to stick around and hopefully get in on some tournaments or just some friendly battles. Thanks! - James

Orion dura

Smash Rookie
Heya,I'm Orion dura,but you can just call me dura,I"m new here and trying to learn more about making vertexes and importing models and all that other stuff.If someone would like to teach me,Id be happy to learn. :)

Mattchuu

Smash Rookie
Name: Mattchuu

Why the heck is that my name: Because my uncle would pretend to sneeze when he said my name.......also pikachu is awesome.

I'm from California, almost 17 and have an insane passion for tacos and Zelda. (my first real game, if you don't count frogger XD)

So ya.

ZenoSonic

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZenoSonic
My username is a random name I came up with long ago, started using it more often. I mainly came here for some fun battles, maybe some competitive, I love a good challenge. I'm not sure how good I am, but I'm pretty sure I can put up a decent fight. So VM me or whatever if you wanna go!xD

About me, I'm easy to get along with, like alot of Nintendo from Pokemon to Zelda, and I'm random.:p Well... that's it I guess... yeah...

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Sup, man.

Before I start giving you some links which will help know more about the smash community, do you mind telling me some more info about you?

If so,
Have you ever been in a tournament?
Do you plan on being a competitive player?

ZenoSonic

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZenoSonic
Nope, Haven't been in a tourney before.
Sort of, I'd like to become alot better by learning some from the experts and making my own strategies. So I guess so.

BeBertySquirty

Smash Rookie
hello
my name is BeBertySquirty. very weird name, but it's a nickname i had through college
i am a pikachu main from michigan, and i like to play pikachu games. im just now deciding to take a look at the community.(:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Nope, Haven't been in a tourney before.
Sort of, I'd like to become alot better by learning some from the experts and making my own strategies. So I guess so.
If you're ever planning to go to a tourney, this is where you'll begin: Regional Zones
Find the place where you are and introduce yourself there.

As for the character boards, go here:
Brawl Character Discussion

If you also play melee, go here as well:
Melee character Discussion

Ask others over there and they might help you.
If you need any other info, pm me.

Welcome to Smashboads, bro.

ZenoSonic

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZenoSonic

Nap1400

Smash Rookie
Um, hello...

Looks like I finally chose my path and signed up for Smashboards. Might as well introduce myself.

I'm Nap1400 (That username has a meaning I'd rather not talk about right now) and I'm a rookie when it comes to the competitive scene of SSB. I mean, yes, I've been playing the game basically since I was born (Not much of an exaggeration-I first played SSB64 when I was about 3 or 4) but I haven't looked into stuff like tiers and real competitive tournaments until recently. Thing is, I'd like to understand how to play competitively, hence why I'm making an account here.

My mains when it comes to each of the games are Ness in SSB64, Roy and Young Link in SSBM, and Toon Link and Snake in SSBB. Though I've really only been playing Brawl most of the time now since my Melee disc got scratched to the point beyond repair, and I don't really have enough interest to re-download SSB64 through the Virtual Console.

...Anything else anyone wants to know about me?

TokenFlyer

Smash Rookie
I've been playing SSB64 off and on since it came out. I have gotten really good with fox. I have played SSBM and SSBB a few times before, and I just recently got melee to entertain me and my roomate. I really want to get good at SSBM because Brawl just feels really meh, to me. Atm im trying to learn how to wavedash, but im really terrible at it. I hope to get good and learn about the game and the community (maybe even enter in a tourney).

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
Oops--totally missed the intro page. :p

Nice to meet you guys!

Been a Smash fan for awhile actually, just never got around to really learning any of the mechanics behind the game until recently. As a big fighter fan, I usually pick up any fighting related game, so Brawl was an easier transition for me. Still learning new things, and I will say that's half the fun with this series it would seem.

Some people like to know other things--well let's see. I'm an Aries. I'm blonde with blue-green eyes. 5' 7" and 115 lbs. Feminine guy as well (or rather, a "trap" in the forum world I suppose). Some people like it, some people don't. I like to think it adds some diversity. It'd be boring if everybody was the same, don't you agree? :p

Anywho, that's me in a nutshell I suppose. Hope to see some of you guys around (and Happy New Year, btw). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom