• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaosinKW89

Smash Rookie
noob

so check it. im new looking for friends to play brawl with i cant use friend finder or faux because im on my wii. so if people could add me i'd appreciate it. im always on. thanks...oh i forgot my name i karl

Link112

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow smashers!
Im Mauro, from Argentina. Recently i started playing SSBB again after gathering with some friends and playing some matches. Im not at a competitive level but im learning. After reading some really useful guides here i kicked the crap out of my friend with whom i had kind of a rivarly hehe.

My main is Link, but i also use Marth or Ike depending on my mood. I mostly like sword users. Im a big Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem fan and thats the reason i picked my favourite characters! I've been told Link isnt the best option to pick but i really enjoy using him and i don't plan to change my main at all (even if i suck lol).

Well about me, im a videogame developer for a small company here in Argentina and i also work in a Bank, in the publicity or advertisment department, mostly making adver videogames. So yes videogames are a big part of my life :D. Im also in college, studying my second bachelor carreer (Advertising).
Im always cheering for the big N, in the videogame industry, but i also own a PS3, so im not a super strict fanboy :p.

Anyways, thats all i guess! I hope i can play with someone around my level or just discuss about this wonderful game.
Sorry if my english is bad, im a little rusty with it.

Cheers!

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
S'up guise, John2k4 stole my Halloween candy because he's a jerk (and my brother). He made me sign up here because, in his exact words, "For teh lolz".

I used to Brawl a lot but I don't much anymore. I don't always Brawl, but when I do, I play Meta Knight.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I didn't know John had a brother.

Hi John's brother! I bet you get sweet perks or something.

MindHackersInc

Smash Rookie
New and Eager

Hey, theres a group of us at University of Charleston, looking to get friend codes and play tournaments. Were new to the scene but would love to get better and challenge new people (were kinda tired of beating up on ourselves) Theres 3 of us looking to play and were just wondering how the whole friend code thing works and if anyone can send us in the right direction to play competitively.
We main: Snake, Falco, and DK

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Hello, i'm new. I've used forums before so i'm not that noobish when it comes to using this type of forum browser. But anyway, i came here to "rewrite" the main story of the game to give it more sense. Where can i go to post this?

ndayday

BRoomer
Creative Minds, it's near the bottom of the main page.

And welcome!

themanofpokemon

Smash Rookie
hey guys, i am themanofpokemon! I joined yesterday and i figured i would introduce myself. I main Toon link and Kirby! maybe ill see you around!

endgame13

Smash Rookie
Hi.

So I've been looking at stuff on this forum for a while now, and since playing brawl competitively is something I'm interested in i thought I'd introduce myself. Names Mike aka endgame. I live in Illinois and have difficulties finding local matches. My main for melee (If u can call it that, my melee game sucks) is either link or fox, and brawl features Ganondorf as my main and Olimar as my alt.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Hello my name is Muhti as you can tell loll. Other than brawl i play MKWii,MK7, Pokémon black and HeartGold, and Minecraft. i main Luigi and second-main ike. The first game i played was Luigis Mansion and has been a Mario fan since then. After a few years i switched from a GameCube to a PS2 to a Xbox to Xbox360 and now to the Wii.i hope to make new friends and have good brawls
:phone:

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Hello guys :D
I'm IrisZ, just coming from BC maining Link, Falco, and a bit moar for SSBB. I've never been in any tournament scene yet...just finished off a monthly though. Planning to join Phoenix 7 and getting ***** hard :D But I know it's the best way to learn, so here I am. I'm here to learn a lot more of Smash in general and to make decent friends of Smashing >:)

NegativeZero

Smash Rookie
I'm (look at my username), my personality is paradoxical at times, so that carried over to my username. I may come across as overly goofy or "SETTLE DOWN!!!" angry, but it's not my intention if my wording implies rage.

I hope for many a good fight and maybe a few online AND offline buddies. Please do not ask me too many questions if you see my biography section, I want to be known as a friendly fighter, not a person getting excessive attention from an achievement. I will await you sometime in a few hours as I am available at night usually.

X250

Smash Rookie
Howdy all!

I've been a huge fan of smash bros. since I got the original on N64 over a decade ago. After replaying through all the games this week, I decided to join this forum to maybe play some matches from time to time, and discuss one of my favorite game series. Hope to play you guys soon!

Codeman1st

Smash Rookie
I don't know where to begin. I would say, talk to me and you'll get to know me...

Hmmmm.... Obviously, I love Super Smash Bros. I'm at least a fair fighter, l and always looking for an opponent! I believe the quickest way to break the ice, and get to know a little about a person would be to play them in a game.

I don't know where else to go... So....

DarkSimorgh

Smash Cadet
DarkSimorgh, or DarkS for short, is the name. I have yet to enter a tournament and have been kickin scrubs since 08' and just made an account for the forums. I am a Fox main, with a side switching between mostly Toon Link and Sonic in Brawl. My Melee favorite is Fox and Shiek, because I love fast characters. They get the job done. Anyways, I just obtained Brawl again after having to pawn it off 6 months ago so once I feel warmed up enough I will post my FC publicly. In the mean time, hello there! :)

ndayday

BRoomer
Welcome to the forums, guys!
Sorry no one responded earlier, I've seen at least one of you guys in the Arena so I guess you found people to play with.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
A lot of new ppl, so I'm not the only newb here :DDD
Heya guys...any of you guys play wifi? I hate it personally but I'll do it :3 I'll bring out my best Link and Falco >:D

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
S'all good...couldn't find my Wiimote anyway DDDD: I'll get it tmrw for surez tho.

hitsuw0w

Smash Rookie
Hi, i'm hitsuw0w.
I'm from Brazil and i play CoD: promod competitively, and started to aspire that same status on Brawl.
I started playing on anime events across my state, and i'm looking really hard to main Marth, already training btw.
So, if you can teach me anything about marth, or want to play cod, or just want to talk, hit me up.|
SERIOUSLY HOW DO I PLAY MARTH LIKE YOU GUYS

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Hi, i'm hitsuw0w.
I'm from Brazil and i play CoD: promod competitively, and started to aspire that same status on Brawl.
I started playing on anime events across my state, and i'm looking really hard to main Marth, already training btw.
So, if you can teach me anything about marth, or want to play cod, or just want to talk, hit me up.|
SERIOUSLY HOW DO I PLAY MARTH LIKE YOU GUYS
Heeeey bud. Try checking out the Marth boards for vids and stuff...just look around. Add my FC if you want and we can try WiFi? :DD

52pickup

Smash Cadet
Hi, all. :)

Awhile ago I started getting a bit "technical" in Melee; I knew about L-cancelling and wavedashing and all that jazz. I got really interested in high level play. I watch lots of matches that I find on YouTube and I just think it looks really fun. Unfortunately, I know no one to play with who is my level or better. Most of the time I play Melee I just play with CPUs. It's boring!

Anyways, I live in another small city just some ways from Houston called Katy. I was just hoping to maybe bump in to someone on these forums that live here or maybe find a small smash fest in a public place that's just local that my friend could drive me to. Don't really want to be travelling out of town.

Anyone experienced know where I could find the most luck with this?

ArcherBear

Smash Rookie
Hello there.

This is my second account for this website but I felt as if I needed to start anew. Granted it's because I forgot my old login and it also had traces of before Brawl fanboyism. Ah, good ol' Ridley fanbase, we were a hoot.

AnyHOO, I've returned due to my unnatural amount of hype for the next game and I want to try sandwich myself back into the community. It'll be fun to see the predications all over again and be a part of it when 90% don't get it right...again. Hoho.

Generally I'm just a guy doing Further Education, making video games yo', and moving further up in the real world who retains an undying LUST for the video games playingning.

ACCEPT ME

PLEASE

ndayday

BRoomer
QUICK GET IN HERE BEFORE PEOPLE NOTICE YOUR POST COUNT

AND JOIN DATE

Also Sakurai's cat is obviously the best candidate for a newcomer in Smash4.

ArcherBear

Smash Rookie
Herro der :D Would you know what your old account name was? o.o
It was something like RidleyFTB with however many exclamation marks following. Not something I was TOO proud of if I say so. Hopefully ArcherBear can do better and seem like less of a blind/blood thirsty fanboi.

Draconilian

Smash Rookie
Hiya, I'm Draco, been playing smash since 64 when I was just a kid. now I play all sorts of video games, Fighting, RPGs, Adventure, you name it. I presently own a Wii, PS2, Xbox360, Gamecube, DS (the original) 3DS, and a PSP. so I can keep up with pretty much everything but PS3 exclusives.

Presently I'm playing Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus Uprising, SSF4 3d, Zelda SS, Dark Souls, and SFxT. but I still hold a massive catalogue of games and I dig into them all from time to time.

I'd have to say my all time favorite games are Melee, F-Zero GX, Metroid Prime, and The World Ends With You.

dirtydurrant

Smash Cadet
Hey. I'm dirtydurrant, or just dirty if you want. I've been plaing Smash Bros. since 64, and really have only played my friends, until tonight when I just played these other dudes who live by me. Apparently, I have a lot to learn about this game.

My favorite game (series) are Starcraft, Diablo, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros. (lol), and Street Fighter. I'm probably forgetting something important. Final Fantasy, I guess? Huge fan of VII and IX.

Along with video games, I'm also a big fan of Esports. Starcraft 2 is one of my favorite to watch at the moment, followed closely by Street Fighter IV (Super Arcade 2012). I like League of Legends, but I haven't settled in with it yet. With SC2 and SFIV, I have favorite players (Leenock, Hero and Mike Ross, Alex Valle respectively), but I haven't picked a favorite team for LoL. If I had to pick one, I woud say Xenics Storm just because Yellow (a former SC1:BW player) is their captain.

Anyway, glad to see an online community for one of my favorite games. Hope to learn a lot.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, Draconilian and dirtydurrant. SWF's a pretty great place to be when surfing online, and a great source of anything Smash Bros. (among other things). Just be sure to keep your hands and arms inside the cars at all times, do not leave SWF until the vehicle has come to a complete stop, and be wary of the occasional troll. Enjoy your stay at SWF, sponsored by Master Hand: "When life's not feeling so grand, the Master will give you a hand".

Hola
Draconilian y dirtydurrant. SWF es un bonito lugar ideal desde donde practicar surf en línea, y una gran fuente de nada Smash Bros. (Entre otras cosas). Sólo tiene que asegurarse de mantener las manos y los brazos dentro de los coches en todos los tiempos, no deje SWF hasta que el vehículo haya detenerse por completo, y hay que ser cauteloso con los ocasionales troll. Disfrute de su estancia en SWF, patrocinado por el Maestro Mano: "Cuando la vida de no sentirse tan grandioso, el Maestro le dará una mano".

darkmario777

Smash Rookie
:random: A New Challenger Appears! Hello and I am darkmario777, am a terribly large gamer, whom has an SNES, and a Wii, and of course Brawl.

I came here surfing the web (in unknown parts) and found this great surfing spot, which was here.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, darkmario777, and welcome to SWF, where all your dreams can come true. Have a question about a Smash Bros. game? This place has the answer. Need Brawl mods? This place has them too. Do you want a harem consisting of Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Zelda, Pauline, Captain Syrup, Mona, and Palutena to be at your beck and call? Well, we might not grant that dream, but unattainable dreams are the best kind, are they not? Enjoy your time in SWF, and be sure to keep your hands and arms in the car at all times. SWF is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings.

Hola,
darkmario777, y bienvenido a SWF, donde todos sus sueños pueden realizarse. ¿Tiene una pregunta acerca de un Smash Bros. juego? Este lugar tiene la respuesta. ¿Necesite modificaciones de Brawl? Este lugar los tiene también. ¿Deseo un harén que consiste en Durazno, Daisy, Rosalina, Zelda, Paulina, Jarabe de Capitán, Mona, y Palutena para estar en su llamada? ¿Bien, nosotros no quizás otorguemos ese sueño, pero sueños inalcanzables son la mejor clase, no son ellos? Disfrute de su tiempo en SWF, y esté seguro mantener las manos y los armamentos en el carro siempre. SWF no es responsable de pertenencias perdida ni robada.

R0B0T

Smash Rookie
Hi Smash Boards, I'm R0B0T. I'm a major fan of Smash Bros and I have played and owned all 3 games. My favorite is Brawl, but I beleive 64 and Melee were great games. Currently, I have an N64, a Gamecube, a Wii, and a DSi.

I haven't really been much of a forum person since NSider shut down back in '07, but I'm willing to give this place a try because I like the series so much. In terms of my skills, well, I guess I'm sort of average. I like playing as Mario, Kirby, and Mr. G&W, among others. When I play online, I usually get whooped. Then again, those 3v1 taunt parties are usually a guarantee for defeat when I'm the crasher. So I guess I still have a lot to learn.

Oh, and I'd also like to find some people to brawl online. Ever since my brother got an xbox, we haven't been playing Brawl at all. Anyway, I look forward to being a member here.

Krabby

Smash Rookie
Koo-kie Koo-kie... KOOKIE!

Koo-kie Kee-kooh koo-kie koo-kie!
Kee-kooh!!

Kooooooooooooh!

Kookie koo-kie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom