• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma's First Training Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

link24

Smash Cadet
aw ic...i actually know were that one is lol. and ill actually be good compared to most people now ;) plus with no cast...well i wont stick out now...lol i was "the dude with the cast". so how much we got donated?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
uhm, idk how much, lol

but i paid for the room today so its all good in the hood.

after evo when i get back ill start hitting up the pizza places and see if i can get a deal since ill be making a massive order and in advance...

oh yeah, brett and whoever else goes to OU... advertise biatches!

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Thought I should let everyone know, I "might" be able to make it to this.. not 100% sure yet though.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Me and Paemon are definitely going for sure.

Chris, you better go or else Ill go to your library and check out a book and never return it!

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
It's still on the 17th, right? What time does it start and end.

ssbm addict 07

Smash Rookie
I'll be coming with a couple members of my crew. We are from the Fort Smith, AR area. I'll be donating 10$ to the cause. Ceddan is a member of my crew, you can get it from him (he knows already, and lives in Norman) whenever he gives you his 10. I'll probably just be bringing 2 people with me. At this moment we're only going to be bringing two gamecubes with us.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
I'll be coming with a couple members of my crew. We are from the Fort Smith, AR area. I'll be donating 10$ to the cause. Ceddan is a member of my crew, you can get it from him (he knows already, and lives in Norman) whenever he gives you his 10. I'll probably just be bringing 2 people with me. At this moment we're only going to be bringing two gamecubes with us.
I thought this was a get together for OKLAHOMA smashers to get to know each other and hang out. Am I wrong, or did I miss something?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I thought this was a get together for OKLAHOMA smashers to get to know each other and hang out. Am I wrong, or did I miss something?
Just let them come, it will be good experience for you guys to get out of state training aswell.

JF, I know, I know, Im prepared to go to the extreme to get his black *** to come.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
soam i down for the 2 tvs and 2 cubes?
i have you down for 3 tv's and 2 cubes (i think, its on the first post and im lazy atm)

well... yes.. this is to further oklahoma's smash... but if other states want to come too (ft. smith isnt very far its basiclly on the border) then that just means that we're getting some OOS practice too.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
yeah yeah double post, but... its my thread and it needed to be bumped to get people attention

FIRST POST UPDATED! read the updates whores...

I say it there but I'll say it here too

REGISTER SO I'LL KNOW HOW MUCH FOOD TO GET... to stress the importance of the word food...

FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Ok, lesson to all whom it may apply: OOS attention is never a bad thing. It'd be cool if some people from Arkansas showed up.

So yeah, register me or whatever. lawlz

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Alex, many of the people you put on that list are going to get training from people higher up, I dont even think the list should have gone past 15.
Auddy may be a PR holder, but Im sure he is going to get training from somebody.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
so, wait. I would be training someone or i would get training myself?

link24

Smash Cadet
lol rasta u make this way to confusing. ok look at it this way shanx - you will be able to teach peeps things...but you'll probably learn somethins your self along the way...make any more sense...?

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
i see what you're saying link, but as far as i can tell i'm only lacking in experience.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well theres noone who can teach me about samus....i guess if i want to learn jiggs i could go to someone who uses her besides babac....

but other then that i assume id be teaching all day

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
k, then you can ut "PR holdersf (10-15)" or somthing. since you're running it, coty, you ick and choose which PR holders have enough experience and skill to get a special nametag :p

South_Paw

Smash Ace
k, then you can ut "PR holdersf (10-15)" or somthing. since you're running it, coty, you ick and choose which PR holders have enough experience and skill to get a special nametag :p
good point. right now, i was thinking the 'cutoff' should be either babac/paemon or brandon. reason being. they are the lowest ranked members with unique character knowledge. for instance, babac is the only person in ok that mains IC's/Jiggs. Even though other players can play those characters (ie., me) he probably has more knowledge and DEFINITELY has more tournament experience with those characters. And basically babac, paemon, and brandon have a lot more tournament experience than those below them. Paemon has been to, what, six tournaments now? so i think it's safe to say that they have a pretty good amount to contribute.

And although muca did advance pretty quickly, everybody i the top 5 (minus chris) can play with shiek on a competitive level. Shanx plays marth (and got WAYYYY better recently) again, everybody in the top 5 can play marth as well.

ssbm addict 07

Smash Rookie
Since a few people showed some concern, most of my crew is from Oklahoma, not Arkansas. Over half are from extreme Eastern Oklahoma. I was also originally invited by Vegafuse awhile back b/c I wanted to play some good players from OK. This seemed like a good time to meet.

On a seperate note, I am very familiar with all the characters and would like to help out if I'm deemed worthy.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i got SO much better since ohsnap2. I can short hop to double fair almost half the time now.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
ceddan and crew can help out those who need their help, and can get help from anyone who can help them. :) simple as that.

i probably won't be getting much help, but if kuni comes i might ask him to help me with my fox, marth, sheik, or samus for 30 minutes. eh, kuni?

Gravity

Smash Ace
samus lololol.
samus lolol.

whatever. the only way i can learn more about saums from shade is through fighting and not training or whatever.

but i have a guaranteed tip to make you 2x as good with samus...dont fight peach, and then cc everything.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Hey Andy, me and you could converse about samus and help each other, don't know if I could help you, but we could always try. :)

And about the whole Akansas thing, I didn't mean it in a bad way or want to make it into a big deal, I just thought it was strictly for Oklahoma people, SORRY! ;)

Gravity

Smash Ace
sounds good auddy, im always open to getting better. and either way you may learn something, so whatever. only 6 days until training day. 5 really, i guess.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
#1- i was watching the crew attle vids from october and...****, i sucked.

#2- refers to poopie. lawl.

#3- all AEGIS members are invited to spend the night on friday this week if you don't want to wake up at 9AM to drive to norman, since we'll most likely be the ones setting stuff up and helping coty do whatever. :p

South_Paw

Smash Ace
OMG ALEX I LOVE YOU!!!

<3 brett too

taco bell ftw.

today was awesome at tulsa... they liked my falco, lol... im going to try to convince as many of them as i can to come saturday, hopefully some do

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Yes, I second that! All Spartans are REQUIRED to stay at their **** house until the day of the training day!

However, I know BS wont listen...

Coty, you probably ***** them all, like big time up the *** with lasers and shines, thats mean man, thats mean.

Me and paemon will be there with a TV and a Cube with a name tag witht he characters we play. That might be a bit much, and we are black...just expect us to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom