• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
HxC just isn't my bread n' butter anymore, it's too expensive with little payout.
Funhouse is where it's at. Which is this sunday in Tulsa. You up for it tom?
Besides, I might be working all god **** day saturday :(

Paemon, no one cares about you, jk
Everyone posts too much, so much lulz, so little time...
You guys, namely babac/paemon and brett, we need a smashfest soon, like bad, before Ohsnap cuatro...

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
lol, it was assigned today i usually drag it on over the 4 days we have to get it done >__>

i could probably get it done in a day, only 750 words, but im lazy :)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
yeah, to sounds good to me. HxC is abit much for me too. Frankly im surprised how many peopel came to the last one. I wouldn't pay out 15 dollars unless i was confident i was winning cash...which i did.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Anybody going to the HxC in OKC this Saturday? I definitely intend to go since I'm not busy with other stuff this time and have more practice with Brawl.
Im planning on going to see how I stack up against people at my first offline tourney

When is the funhouse tourney??? I might not be able to make it because its in Tulsa...

Any smashfests coming up?

Shade_

Smash Ace
I'm going back to my house this friday evening. Me and my bro are gona try and fix up engine for his game. And He needs to show me how to weight paint my models. Try make it on a friday next time brett.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Don't think I can do anything Friday since it's, like, Halloween.

And wasn't it in Stillwater Tom? I don't know, just tell me about it, and I'll go to whatever one it is you want to go.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
If it is cool and there will be brawl, I'd prolly be down to come.

Also, if you really need a TV I may be able to scrounge one up.

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
So NOBODY is going to HardxCore? I'll probably cancel my plans then, if nobody cares about that tournament, because I can't make it to Tulsa.

EDIT: On second thought, if there isn't any competition that can beat me there, I will be $100 richer that I can use to help buy Christmas presents. >_> Here's to hoping none of you guys show up.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Tom and I are showing up.
Wiat, are you talking about HxC or Tulsa? Cause im probably goin to both. With Josh probably out cuase its a ripoff and w/ Hanson possibly out cause he has to work. that just leaves me =) for HxC

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
<_< Okay, Tom, you're confusing me.

Just bring me to both I guess. Unless one of them is a total rip off.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I had it two weeks earlier, but we realized that that was HOBO 12. We had pretty limited choices on dates for the venue, and I had no idea OH SNAP existed until yesterday, haha.

Maybe next time?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
<_< Okay, Tom, you're confusing me.

Just bring me to both I guess. Unless one of them is a total rip off.
Okay there are 2 tournaments this weekend
1. HxC is on saturday. Nobody knows that time. Entry is 10 dollars, firs tplace is 100. So it is a rip off cause it isn't plus pot.

2. Tulsa Funhouse tourney. This is the tourney to go to if you had a choice. Entry fee is 5 dollars. Last time I paid 5 dollars and came out w/ over 20x what I paid (so over 200).

If you wanna pay up 10 dollars to probably get first or 2nd that's your choice. but if you went w/ me on that, id say you get at least your moeny back cause 2nd place is 50 (also bad).

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Okay there are 2 tournaments this weekend
1. HxC is on saturday. Nobody knows that time. Entry is 10 dollars, firs tplace is 100. So it is a rip off cause it isn't plus pot.

2. Tulsa Funhouse tourney. This is the tourney to go to if you had a choice. Entry fee is 5 dollars. Last time I paid 5 dollars and came out w/ over 20x what I paid (so over 200).

If you wanna pay up 10 dollars to probably get first or 2nd that's your choice. but if you went w/ me on that, id say you get at least your moeny back cause 2nd place is 50 (also bad).
HxC = monumental train wreck

I'd rather work five hours on Saturday, make over $100 and shoot sake throughout the shift than pound on n00bz in OKC for eight hours and then leave with a gift card to the Dollar Tree.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Dillon, I will have to see what is going on tomorrow. Me and some friends are gonna watch a movie, but I don't know what time yet. We can smash before then, but I will have to see. If you can come, we will just meet you at McDonald's right there by the highway and then you can follow us.

And also, what grade are you in and whats your last name? I'm a Senior and my name is Austin Davenport.

My cell is 405-207-8935.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Don't forget the 40 free tokens for Initial D.
Tom, you able to pick me up again?

Top Bottom