• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could get better at melee,
I really want to just play any of the two...
Who all is in Edmond on Thursday?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
well now, im gonna try my best to come here with my bros and most of UTAH.
i just need money and housing hahaa.
ill try my best.

and if i do come..... ill **** each and every sonic i see there, with my sonic.
yep, and ill be accepting MM's = ______X_______

how bout it GT? u gonna stand up for OK?

Scud

Smash Apprentice
That top picture is the most beautiful picture of Andy I have ever seen.

Hey everyone....don't suck.

It would be amazing if those videos from Kansas were uploaded....I'll help....

Gravity

Smash Ace
That top picture is the most beautiful picture of Andy I have ever seen.

Hey everyone....don't suck.

It would be amazing if those videos from Kansas were uploaded....I'll help....
funny thing is i was driving when that picture was taken.

i dont remember how i managed that.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, so I'm working on the montage now, and i can't do anything until I get vids of the tourney. That's your guys fault. But so far its' amazing, and I got people to agree.

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
Typ Ex, I am just out law. I played with everyone before brawl cam out and I also haven't been on here since.

Do you play brawl or melee?

I have a pretty mean sheik and doc. My sheik is hella fast. Well used to be and I'm trying to find out if that is still the case. LOL.

Sars, I really miss playing with you. Hopefully we can duke it out soon.

Thanks Omega for word back. Plz be sure to let me know as soon as you can.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Typ Ex, it's never too late to pick melee back up :)...meaning everyone needs to come to the fest, and yes there should be one this weekend. Is Hanson alive...hello?

Gravity

Smash Ace
so i saw an evo on the road today. i dont know enough about evos to know which one it was, but i i had to guess it was an eight. for all i knew it was a regular lancer though since i dont know anything about those either.

anyway, once i see my work schedule ill see what i can do about this weekend.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I wasn't even that good to start with. You sandbagged me at saifs house when we played like 3-4 years ago. and after an hour of my non falco like antics, alex was able to 2-3 stock me everytime. and i still refuse to learn how to push jump and than the R/L button at the right times (wave dash).

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
so i saw an evo on the road today. i dont know enough about evos to know which one it was, but i i had to guess it was an eight. for all i knew it was a regular lancer though since i dont know anything about those either.

anyway, once i see my work schedule ill see what i can do about this weekend.
Large wing=probably evo 8/9
small wing=oz rally inspired ****ty non turbo'd
no wing=lancer.

*edit*
sorry for the double post! there should be a delete button here!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i can give it a go hosting? we (me and hanson) live at the same apt. how hard can it be?

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Hm so is it going to be at my apartment or yours? I told Yawara I was going to host something, but I don't get off work until 7, so maybe they could hang there until then?

Dillon you alive? Auddy? Outlaw..you coming (and friends)?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
you can host than. i just thoguht nobody was. What the heck happened to the subscription email. im not getting it...

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Woops before I even read your post, I remembered your name was spelled Dillon :(, so are you able to come?
Alright then, everyone come at like 8 or something.

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
Say Saturday cause that would be awesome.

Yeah, Crack Boom and Wes (whom now goes by Wes love) will be going and I will probably be coming. Tyler (Slidy), will not be since he is going to law school now in Boston.

P.S. I have my own house so I can throw smash fest when ever we need without have to worry about neighbors in apartments. Just let me know when we need a place and I will probably be down to throw it.

I hope I'm still as good as I used to be at melee so I can put up a challenge for you if not whoop your ***, Sars. I haven't really played melee since brawl came out. (Not my fault my crew wouldn't really play anything other.)

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Oh, and why am I not on the PR? LOL. Crack Boom is.
I actually included you on my list, incidentally in the spot Crackboom is now ranked, if it makes you feel better, lol. I really don't think that anyone had a clear idea of how to allot the rankings past the top ten, though. It always gets foggy past the first three or so.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Tom has volunteered to host a Smash-fest tonight in my stead, so if you guys want you can head on over there. Ask Tom for confirmation though. =) I will join you guys after I get off of work tonight.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well seeing as i wiped the floor with you in brawl the other day ill try and make it. i wont see my schedule until i go to work later but ill try.

Top Bottom