• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I am planning on having people over at my house at around 8. If you guys want to head to Norman now, I think you can go to Hanson's (Tom's) for now, and then later all of you guys can transfer over :).

And yes this means tonight, does that mean you can still come outlaw?

To smores and pipp: of course you guys can come.

Smores

Smash Rookie
I just talked to pipp, he said he can't go tonight, and he would have been my ride. Let me see if anyone else can go, I think kyle might want to. Anyway, hope I can make it.

In other news, have any of you guys played Brawl+ yet. It sounds like it would be fun to mess around with.

Smores

Smash Rookie
YES!!! Kyle wants to go. Scud will you pm me your phone# so I can call for directions when we get to Norman?
I haven't played in like a week, this is gonna be great.

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
=\....

idk if i can come yet because my dad is downtown right now

i havnt been playing much either, i got re-addicted to call of duty 4 when i heard call of duty world at war is coming out november 11th... looks pretty cool

the usual... i can stay the night right?

.......... my dad doesnt want to drive up there :(

that means i cant go :(

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Yes you can stay the night. :)
As many people as possible should come...:-O.
Multiple TVs would be helpful.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
actually, dont come here. ill be gone the rest of the night drinking. sorry!

GMo

Smash Apprentice
yo scud, where you live? melee only or is there brawl?

if you guys are brawling mind if KP and I come?

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
in case you guys didnt see the edit I can't go.... I don't have a ride because one of the cars broke down and my mom needs the other to get to work in the morning.....

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
Well, None of us will be there then. Sorry about that.

Let me host the next one. Just start talking about a date and it will all be good to go.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
...psst... there's an edit button on your posts...

keeps you from getting infarctions of da bum

EDIT: Like this

I see way too many johns floating around in this thread... step it up OK!

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Hey Smores, thanks for coming to my house, I hope you had fun playing melee. You were doing better once you stopped going crazy on the controller lol. Sorry again for the whole mix up, it won't happen next time.
Just to make sure...your name is Blake right? I remember the name Kyle...but yea. lol
You probably remember, but I'm Brett.

Speaking of next time....
I am going to say now that I'm going to hold a smashfest next saturday night starting from about 7:30.
I'm really hoping outlaw and crew, dillon, auddy and crew, and all the brawlers I don't know are able to make it.
If there is anything wrong with this time please let me know.

Oh and people really need to bring setups...meaning TVs and wiis/cubes

Oh yea....Brandon, Chris, and Bryan I looked at all the receipts from the trip and you each owe $30. Brandon you gave me $40 so

Brandon: $0
Chris: $20
Bryan: $30

So if you guys could get that to me sometime within the next couple weeks it'd be great. :)

Gravity

Smash Ace
i doubt i can make it next saturday, so ill just hope someone will house me friday night so i can get some smashing in.

yawara finish the montage.

i want to see KAWS MAWS.

edit-

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
Kool. Thanks for the heads up, Scud. I will hopefully be there but its hard to say right now because I just started a new job and I have no idea what my schedule will be.

Like I said before, I can host whenever it is needed.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I have been uploading my footage from the tournament to my YouTube today, so expect a constant steam of footage to be appearing on that. However, Yawara, I am supposing that raw material would be more helpful to you, unless you plan to use a program such as PodTube to download the footage from my Youtube, in which case I suppose we'll have to wait until I get back to campus so I can directly transfer the raw video to your computer.

Brett, I saw that I owe you $30, so I will be getting you that. Brandon, don't I owe you $12.50 or something for my share of the hotel expense?

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Yay, they are being uploaded.

Dillon you should so go and play with Auddy and them when you can :-O,
and all of you of course should come Saturday.

Brandon, I still owe you hotel monies too. How much?

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
Hey, waveshinespike, Me and some friends are gonna play smash for awhile, wanna come play?
lol whoops

i guess that is what i get for not checking on smashboards the entire day

what ever happened to the email you get on subscribed threads?

also, call me Dillon

maybe next week? or sometime mon-fri? :(

Smores

Smash Rookie
Hey Smores, thanks for coming to my house, I hope you had fun playing melee. You were doing better once you stopped going crazy on the controller lol. Sorry again for the whole mix up, it won't happen next time.
Just to make sure...your name is Blake right? I remember the name Kyle...but yea. lol
You probably remember, but I'm Brett.

Yeah, my names Blake. I had a lot of fun playing Melee. Its fun to play someone who does all the crazy tech stuff like you and KOS-MOS. Its like being the victim in a combo video :laugh: The transition from Brawl back to Melee is weird because it so fast its hard not to try and do like 50 things at once. I think I am going to practice some in Melee and get at least to where you don't 4 stock me with marths utilt only. I don't know if I can come next weekend, my girlfriend gets kinda pissed when I get off work and check smashboards then say " so... I'm going to Norman to play Brawl". Oh well she'll get over it.

p.s. Your friend Gi (I think that was his name) Is hilarious!

Gravity

Smash Ace
win.

anyway, i cant do anything saturday night, so can i go to yawara/hansons/somebodies to get some melee/brawl playing in fridat night?

also, i have a ***** *** kickin story with pics to back it up, but ill wait for it in person since i cant get my pics on the pc from my phone and its better that way.

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
Anybody going to the HxC in OKC this Saturday? I definitely intend to go since I'm not busy with other stuff this time and have more practice with Brawl.

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
I have been uploading my footage from the tournament to my YouTube today, so expect a constant steam of footage to be appearing on that. However, Yawara, I am supposing that raw material would be more helpful to you, unless you plan to use a program such as PodTube to download the footage from my Youtube, in which case I suppose we'll have to wait until I get back to campus so I can directly transfer the raw video to your computer.

Brett, I saw that I owe you $30, so I will be getting you that. Brandon, don't I owe you $12.50 or something for my share of the hotel expense?
do you have any of me?

Top Bottom