• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Shade_

Smash Ace
Sorry bett, andy. My mom said that she wants to go see a movie on that days cus I haven't been spending anytime with family, so were going to see Journey to the Center of the Earth. Sorry dudes.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Remember guys, don't come until like 6:30. Also remember to bring sleeping stuff and money (I know I say it everytime) :). Hope to see a lot of you!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Sorry bett, andy. My mom said that she wants to go see a movie on that days cus I haven't been spending anytime with family, so were going to see Journey to the Center of the Earth. Sorry dudes.
I have not heard of that movie before. The title is oddly specific <_<;

And for some reason it makes me angry when I see people with usernames that are acronyms spelled out (e.g., Ay Bee Cee). Probably because I think that they are posers trying to be NEO or DoH or something.

Edit: Yeah Sor gtfo.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
JttCotE looks like a horrible iteration of the book.

Anyways, I can't go to the smashfest now, because my manager is a **** and changed my schedule from having tomorrow off, to having to work 11am-9pm.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
journey to the center of the earth was already a movie, too, andy. this'll be the 2nd one, a remake IIRC.

anyway, call me when you get off work brett. i will needs a ride.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i think everyone just had stuff to do. or for some reason couldnt make it.

anyway, yawara. my mom said yes, so there you go.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I felt just really beat today and wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it, anyway. So I stayed home and played Okami all day <_<; Sorry I didn't make it this time :(

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
OMG BRYAN!!

Okay, I've wanted to buy Okami for like th past 3 years now. Mind if I borrow when I come back? Also, I might get a chance to live with Andy for a couple of days <_< Maybe.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i think everyone just had stuff to do. or for some reason couldnt make it.

anyway, yawara. my mom said yes, so there you go.
OMG BRYAN!!

Okay, I've wanted to buy Okami for like th past 3 years now. Mind if I borrow when I come back? Also, I might get a chance to live with Andy for a couple of days <_< Maybe.
well my mom said its fine, so yeah. thats what i meant by that post.

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
anyways in a more important note

NCAA FOOTBALL 09 COMES OUT THE 15TH!!!!!!!

and from what i know darren mcfadden is on the cover :@
ill just get an adrian peterson pic of the internet and have some1 put ncaa 09 on it with all the logos and stuff

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
YES!!!

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO LIKES FOOTBALL!!!

Yeah, dude. AP needed to be on one of the covers, btu I never really like the NCAA series as much as Madden.

Best sports game ever though has to be Winning Eleven. Followed by Fifa. That's it. >_> I guess Grand Turismo after that.

Everything else tries to be as good, but they're really not lol

I"ll play you in Maden though. Hit me up with what platform you want to play on though.

Gravity

Smash Ace
guess ive been outvoted. i wasnt aware gran turismo was a sports game but since it is its my favorite. i always viewed it as a racing game.

i still remmeber when me and pablo raced at that, and i passed him on the final straight and won by less than a tenth of a second. it was epic

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
guess ive been outvoted. i wasnt aware gran turismo was a sports game but since it is its my favorite. i always viewed it as a racing game.

i still remmeber when me and pablo raced at that, and i passed him on the final straight and won by less than a tenth of a second. it was epic
Gran Turismo is amazing, not that I'm much of a racer, but it just seemed like I could actually drive upwards of 120 mph without having to spend so much money, look out for cops, or fully get my license .
How dare you yawara, "Grand Turismo" really?
As for football games or anything of the like, I don't really find them fun, if I really wanted some football or basketball I'd call up a few friends and goto a field or a b-ball court :p
And baseball just sucks all kinds of ***.

Also, is anyone else terrified of the Tails Doll?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I consider racing as a sport, so racing games = sports games. That's also why I put that in the end >_> Didn't know the kind of reaction I'd get.

And get off this son, I'm not born in this country <_<

Also, get off of baseball as well. People need to play it with me. I'm kinda bored playing with my bro and his friends since they play baseball for their school, and I get burnt by like 6 of them easily lol. But if you wanna play basketball, I'm down too.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Well, Chris won MGC, and I got second place. It was a really close match, though; went right to the fifth game, last stock, and high percent. Also, Marc's Mario gave my Meta Knight some of the toughest matches ever. GGs. Really intense matches. Too bad it was only Brawl, though :laugh:

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Nice job guys. I give props to chris for winning....as long as he was playing peach.

OMG July won the OSL!!!!!
So who is gonna watch the MSL finals?!

Gravity

Smash Ace
C&C is better...
tiberium sun is the ****. i played that game so much when i was littler.

red alert was pretty sweet too. and whichever one involved the invasion of the u.s.

plus c&c has *****in music. who wants to play it next smashfest?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Red Alert was my favorite RTS of all time. I don't know if it has strategy >_> but it was awesome.

And it turned out two of my friends were also like ranked top 30 in one of the C&C games, but they stopped playing it cause it was like a 30 min minimum per game.

And spoilers much Brett. JEEZ DUDE

[IMPORTANT EDIT]

Okay guys, if you love Melee, here you go:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168741

Please?

Gravity

Smash Ace
Red Alert was my favorite RTS of all time. I don't know if it has strategy >_> but it was awesome.

And it turned out two of my friends were also like ranked top 30 in one of the C&C games, but they stopped playing it cause it was like a 30 min minimum per game.

And spoilers much Brett. JEEZ DUDE

[IMPORTANT EDIT]

Okay guys, if you love Melee, here you go:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168741

Please?
lets do some sort of sweet oklahoma finger salute dual controller picture when you come here.

because i dont have a camera.

PrettyBoy=Marc

Smash Rookie
Good match brian good games. You owe marth one, He arrived right on time. HEROES arrive late. Whats up yahuwra i dont know how 2 spell your name and andie? Lol

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
OMG BRYAN!!

I suppose that you could borrow it. Hopefully my sister will stop being obsessed with it by then <_<;

Good match brian good games. You owe marth one, He arrived right on time. HEROES arrive late. Whats up yahuwra i dont know how 2 spell your name and andie? Lol
Lol, that I do. I got kind of lucky there as I don't know if I could have managed to beat your Mario with Meta Knight again. Those were some really nice matches, though.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Yo Chris, sorry about the smashfest, meaning sorry I didn't tell you I had to go to work the next morning. I'm glad you were determined to come to the smashfest, but unfortunately we didn't get to play as many games as I think either of us wanted to. Thanks for coming and I still enjoyed you even just being there. I hope you can make it to the next one too :).

Whatever happened to Pablo and Heath? I miss them:(

and YO marc...you should come to the next smashfest if you can!

Well since I already spoiled it Yawara....did you watch any of the matches? July mindgamed Best way too much. I think I am going to be a Best fanboy from now on, after seeing him feeling so bad after losing lol, plus I like his playstyle (not going into my whole wet pants business).

Dillon...it's all about starcraft.

I don't mind people enjoying other RTSs better, but I still heart SC and love the scene lolz, not that I'm a scene boy. That's yawara and his queer half naked profile pics.

Top Bottom