• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I played Sins of a Solar Empire and I liked it.

Also, I don't think that I'll be eating four soft tacos and two burritos at 2 AM again. It wasn't bad, but I just don't need that many tacos at that time of night.

I might make that Brawl tournament, though I don't like that only first place gets money.

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
I might make that Brawl tournament, though I don't like that only first place gets money.
Yeah. I think it would be courteous to share the reward with 2nd and 3rd place players, at the very least, but then again considering that 2nd and 3rd place of the Halo tournaments only get $25 and $10 giftcards, it might not be enough to make sharing worthwhile.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Dude...you favorited that yesterday...that's old news, but lolz.
Chris, where art thou?

Edit:

Someone effing post plz, I like new posts while I'm at work.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
My mom loves me. Yawara your mom is hot. So I was watching some brawl vids.......they screamed when DDD fsmashed.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i have a strong dislike for my mom. anyways i got xp on my comp. now and that means wifi at home. so i can brawl anytime after 4. i wanna brawl so add me and tell me when

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Wow, been a while josh,
Anyways, how about that FFXIII, it's no longer a PS3 exclusive, it's coming to the 360 baby!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
BOO!!!

Now there's absolutely no point in getting a PS3 other than the fact that it's got blu-ray, and blu-ray movies are ****ing tight.

So i have no phone.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Is there a point in getting a Wii?

Yawara, are you going to order another 30949304 dollar one from Japan?
PS3..hmm.....SF4 and rockband I guess?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Is there a point in getting a Wii?

Yawara, are you going to order another 30949304 dollar one from Japan?
PS3..hmm.....SF4 and rockband I guess?
Points for getting a Wii:
It's got interwebs in ur tv and it plays ALL of your gamecube games (that aren't action replays)

Also, both of those titles are (soon to be) on the 360 as well
:p

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
FIRST OFF!!

It was from England >.> Sold in Japan, but I can't read chicken scratch, so I got the one that's sold in Europe.

And I think I'm just going to aim for an iphone and try to pay off those bills as well. I've got the 2 year thing so I can get one now for like 200 dollars or something.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well, i have a new dream. a ford mustang 5.0 foxbody.

its is affordable, fast, for the price, and compared to my last two cars.

plus i think it looks sweet

and its affordable

i just realized i used commas as bad as kevin. oh well, i wont change it. everyone laugh at my bad grammar

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

Get ready to laugh at me next.

The car that I think I'm going to save up for is not a sedan like I was convinced I was going to get, and no it's not a sports car cause I get butt****ed by Louisiana insurance.

It is this:

The one car that I hated and loathed forever is the car that I desire most now <_<

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I won't laugh at you Yawara. I'll love you and support your decisions.
How many mpg does it get?
Andy, I love you too.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I think I can get around 20 mpgs with it >_> Driving cautiously. But IDK, it's like 6 grand more than the Civic I was aiming for before, but the only reason why I want it now is just cause I've started to like the funky things in life, and this is just funky lol

Scud

Smash Apprentice
But what if I want 40+ mpg?
I'll respect you in that car Ng.
Chris needs to post and email me at scud0987@yahoo.com

oh...I was just thinking.
Yawara, Kuni, Bryan and I all at OU?
That means we can do teams too!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol 40+ is very hard pressed, the Civic SI does it according to a big *** sign I saw the other day, and s the prius hybrid, I guess since that's the definitive hybrid car . . . <_<

40 mpg is pretty ridiculous lol To be honest, that's unbelievably beastly.

And I call Kuni <.< Or Bryan. Or Brett. Or I'll just watch v_v

Gravity

Smash Ace
hey man whatever floats your boat. i know its not technically an suv but after driving a big car for a few months i can see the adavanteges to one.

however, i think its time for something faster. and cooler. the car im looking at will probably get 15-20 mpg, but its awesome.

same engine as my truck, in a car half the weight. sounds like a recipe for awesome.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Meh, I don't think I need a car with HP in the 2's yet. I'd love one, it's just that since I"m a Louisiana resident, if I get anything that's either a coupe or a sports car, since I have a *****, my insurance will skyrocket. Yeah, it's pretty gay.

And now I have to pay for: Cellphone bills, food, college, and apartment. T_T I don't really feel like adding this to the list of my worries. Oh, and I took myself off of my auto-insurance thing so I'm driving without insurance right now. Doesn't really matter anyway since my brake tag is expired.

Gravity

Smash Ace
Meh, I don't think I need a car with HP in the 2's yet. I'd love one, it's just that since I"m a Louisiana resident, if I get anything that's either a coupe or a sports car, since I have a *****, my insurance will skyrocket. Yeah, it's pretty gay.

And now I have to pay for: Cellphone bills, food, college, and apartment. T_T I don't really feel like adding this to the list of my worries. Oh, and I took myself off of my auto-insurance thing so I'm driving without insurance right now. Doesn't really matter anyway since my brake tag is expired.
i can not figure out what you have? a *****? anyway, thats why im looking at a 89 or 90. not only can i pick them up cheaper, but auto insurance (atleast here) is cheaper on older cars.

also, one of my friends at school last year had a honda element. he seemed to like it.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

A wang? Shlong? Ding Dong? etc.

Oh, I didn't think you'd get the early 90s ones. To be honest, I don't really like the way those old mustangs like. But yeah, talking to people with Elements, they seem to really like it. It's just a good, convenient car to have at this age group I suppose.

[edit]

OH MY GOD BRETT. ULTRALISKS!!!!!!!

Gravity

Smash Ace
oh. well, whatever. and also, since yawara is ahead of me in posting pictures of cars:

there we go.

i was thinking of selling my gamecube/ps2 and stuff to better finance my car getting. probably wont get much for them though

believe it or not it runs mid 14s stock, something like a 6-7 second 0-60.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
lol at yawara....i have seen ultras in several matches and i love them.....are you talking about a particular match lol?

That car isn't too pretty on my eyes, and lol at selling GC for a car...? how does that help? It's ok Andy...me you and yawara did a freezeout together.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
yea, i loved that third game. I love seeing psi storm killing so many units...but there still being more. Again...i feel so bad for Best i have to be a fanboy now.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol that was a hilarious set.

The first two games were like WTF LOLZ, but man I feel so sorry for Flash right now. He's my favorite, and he's losing so bad. Best was in the 3rd set or something, Flash's mouth just dropped cause he couldn't believe what happened lol

And I think I have to be a doctor now guys.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Actually yeah.

It's got a lot to do with family honor and such, and no it's not as simple as it sounds >_> I'll probably blab in person when I see you guys, but it's pretty heavy stuff. This really isn't for me now, it's more for my family.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
It's funny how it's always the characters that are already really good that get the broken techniques. And how Brawl has so much aids in it despite how Sakurai wanted to make it "perfect", even delaying the game twice in an attempt to do so.

Anyway, my personal view on the matter of one's calling in life is **** honor, **** family, **** family honor, and just do what you really want to. I guess I'll have to hear what you have to say on the matter when you get back, though.

Gravity

Smash Ace
“What I find what is fun about music [games] is when you really get into a good rhythm and you have a great time performing. But the challenge is then, how do you do that in a way where people don’t have to worry about hitting the wrong note or making a mistake? So, that’s really been our focus with designing Wii Music.” - Shigeru Miyamoto

wtf does that even mean.

“What I find what is fun about fighting [games] is when you really get into a good combo and you have a great time fighting. But the challenge is then, how do you do that in a way where people don’t have to worry about losing or being competitive? So, that’s really been our focus with designing Brawl.”

I am so original.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
“What I find what is fun about music [games] is when you really get into a good rhythm and you have a great time performing. But the challenge is then, how do you do that in a way where people don’t have to worry about hitting the wrong note or making a mistake? So, that’s really been our focus with designing Wii Music.” - Shigeru Miyamoto

wtf does that even mean.

“What I find what is fun about fighting [games] is when you really get into a good combo and you have a great time fighting. But the challenge is then, how do you do that in a way where people don’t have to worry about losing or being competitive? So, that’s really been our focus with designing Brawl.”

I am so original.
LOL. This has indeed become the Nintendo paradigm.

Top Bottom