• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Etpa

Smash Rookie
So I have been practicing Brawl hard for a month or so and watching tournaments and I want to go to one near me. Are any happening near the Owasso area and when?(By the way I'm new at this)

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman

Etpa

Smash Rookie
Also I would like to know the time and rule set. If there is a link to the details that would be good.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
amazing to see paemon and bassem come out of hiding. also bassem...... do it! just come to smash fests in norman...or justget on the okpm facebook and ask to play. karl and eriq are always down in norman. same with brennan

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
your commentary got better down the line too! just had to get you back in the mood for smash i suppose. AAAAASSSSS for beating me at babacs house.... lol practice up and ill get my rematch so you cant say you beat me last time we played. are you near those smashers in OKC to go over there often?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lolz also, i never played fox in my life. i played shiek, doc,zelda, and Link way back when i first met you"whats wavedashing" era

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
Well, it looks like no one uses this thing. I now know that a lot of people are going to a tourney on 15th, but I am extending my place for a smashfest that night for anyone that is not going.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lol this thread doesnt get much action sadly. melee and pm talk tends to happen alot on the facebook group. gonna be hashing out a new PR for melee and PM soon.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ok guys, gonna have a little smash event this Friday. Gonna meet at my crib and takin it to outlaws place for a lil smashfest before that tournament you guys are going to! What does everyone think about that

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Announcement #3 (Pot Bonuses):

Me and AirbrushKing will be sponsoring a 200$ pot bonus to WHOBO MLG. Xyro will do 100$ for Brawl's top 3 1vs1 players 1st (60$), 2nd (30$), 3rd (10$) and AirBrushKing will do 100$ to Melee 1vs1 1st (50$) and 50$ for 2vs2 (25$ each team member). Registration spots are filling up so register now at www.airbrushking.net/tournaments/whobomlg to secure your spot. More announcements are on the way so stay tuned!

SWF Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/may-...ition-brawl-melee-pm-64-200-pot-bonus.348315/

FB Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/278250605676938/

AiB event page: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=14466

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
wow 2 tourney spams in one day. impressive texas. i do believe SCG and other Oklahomans plan to attend Whobo

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
there is literally no reason not to copy/paste any tourney/smashfest info from fb to this thread. takes like 15 seconds.

anyway, i'm sad that i'll be gone before the april tourney but i think it is just p:m anyway so lolol.
i do want to make sure i play some people during the 2 weeks i'm home, if anyone wants to do a shindig with any sort of smash i'l be there to see peeps. also if anyone is manly enough to drive to frisbee's tournament i will go.

@ DualCats DualCats It wasn't me man, I swear.

@ Hazygoose Hazygoose
See, I agree. I'm just saying that it isn't being done, as evidenced by the 5 notifications per hour I get from the FB group, vs. the 1ish per day I get from the boards.

So Oklahoma SWF needs to wake the **** up, is what I'm getting at.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
thing is....we do post any tournaments we are going to in here.... no one just really uses smashboards. most the people in the OKPM group on facebook are new people to the "scene". only people i see that post on here are those who dont have facebook or never use it.

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Smashboards is outdated. Facebook is outdated. Everyone in the smash scene is moving to Kik cmon guys get with the times.

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice
Wow I hate to agree with haze but in fact I do. I want to get on here and see it blowing up.......... But its just not happening. I hate FB btw, with a Passion!!! Good news I have a big ass bag of gummie bears and money for MM so get ready to lose money then go into a diabetic coma from the depression filled binge eating

Last edited:
3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
haze isnt wrong. i was just stating that the old guard uses SB and the new guard really doesn't. just the way it is. also, when was the last time anything has been posted in this thread of any particular importance other than HAZY COMING HOME 2014! ?

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice
haze isnt wrong. i was just stating that the old guard uses SB and the new guard really doesn't. just the way it is. also, when was the last time anything has been posted in this thread of any particular importance other than HAZY COMING HOME 2014! ?
THAT COUNTERPAYMENT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like... Facebook is full of tools, and I actually have to converse with people when I get on it...

But Smashboards turns all of my colorful language into asterisks, the lamest punctuation mark since the semicolon.

So both of them suck an ass load of **** through a ****ing straw like a mother****ing sumbitch, is what I'm saying.

**** **** **** fanny

Top Bottom