• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i double post cuz i can!

looking to play some MELEE and P:M at my place today. i think i will have my daughter for awhile so i cant travel. atleast until she leaves. so whos up for it? i know Karl mentioned playing this weekend

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Oh my god. My friends...the great rasta imposta has returned. The smash documentary really solidified the culture and for me, it only took the first 5 "OMG YES!" To get me to watch most of them and just now the quote "Isai had an aura that he is unbeatable...if he feels like it". I'm back in. I got to. This game won't die, it just gets bigger and bigger.
So, my friends. The king if smash...fests is back. I want to throw a tournament. OHSNAP: Is Back.
This game is amazing.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
the documentary was sick all around, but man the new generation seems ******** in comparison. i feel like a lot of the cheesy "with smash i can make frandz!" and high school esque beef made the 2nd half of the series unwatchable and alienating instead of just niche at worst for anyone who doesn't play smash that might view it. altogether still pumped me up, i streamed big house 3 after i finished the series and i haven't watched smash videos since evo haha.

step 1: go to MT's tournament!!!
step 2: babac/walrus/other good TO - plan a tourney for early next year and tell all the TX people to go during step 1
step 3: ???
step 4: profit

Shade_

Smash Ace
Rasta? Who the hell is that loser? Sounds like some scrub I used to 4 stock lol
Nah, just kidding man, I heard you've been practicing- We should hang sometime man-

On a side note, my bros and I finally finished the demo for the game- And we'd like everyone to try it out and give feedback!

https://app.box.com/s/yf46ao9am8a4kuwhh9kw
download> unzip it > click on the file > Spheroid [Playble Demo] > enter > PLAY

Please try it out, and if you like it and wana support you can always find our page here!
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/spheroid/x/3932426

Thanks guys!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Oh snap, it's the John masta himself!! Lol.

Dude, I would totally play your game but I'm Mac all the way. Too many issues with windows/laptop manufactures themselves

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ok so my brawl friends? who is up for running the brawl bracket? i could do it but i dont have as much knowledge on the brawl side of things to do it unless i had to.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yooo, speaking of which, word is there's a Brawl tourney in OKC on Oct 18th or something at Vintage Stock.

Holla if you wanna get some dollasssssss

And I'm back btw

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Well without fellow smashers trying to assist in letting everyone from out of state know about it probably so. I'm only one person and not well known. Hard to host a tourny when no ones assists in that way :-/

Hint hint motherfukkers

;-)

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice
hey guys im new and i just got into melee and was hoping to get together sometime and play, like really soon im really just free on sundays but any day after 4 would also work but i live in okc and cant really get to any other city

I can't go to any other city

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Oh snaaaap, new comer!!!

****ing awesome. Aight, so when do people have a few hours off or maybe a free evening and we can party and smash it up.

Also, wevneed to figure out how to revive the melee scene in oklahoma!! I'm so excited its crazy, I know outlaw is down to play anytime

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Y'all some lazy mofos. Ol' can't get up before 12 noon so-and-sos... Is that date for SBW set in stone? I will update thread title if so.

*Obligatory Babac still sucks and Lil Will is hot garbage on the sidewalk in July line*

Ahem(clears throat)

GET BIG! MARIO BIG!!

Top Bottom