• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Man what happened to smash in Oklahoma? I mean no one cares anymore, example where in the hell is po?
I care, I just have a project I'm working on. As for the OK Smash scene, I could give more thoughts on that subject, but you mentioned you wanted to up your skills. If you want to get to Apex-level by practicing locally, I think it's possible enough for it to be practical. You'll definitely have to dedicate a a bit more time+effort than if you lived in East/West coast, as long as you figure out if it's worth it. And yeah you'd also need to hit up OoS tournaments more often gradually as you become better.
i know i'm hella late on this but i want to get into p4a. i liked what i played but just didn't have time. this summer seems like a good opportunity though. brandon/chris/pablo please stomp me in 3rd strike and p4a this summer, i want to improve.
also i am down to stomp any and all at melee when i get back, just let me know. yawara if you still want to learn tf2 it'll be a good time. i get home the 18th and i'm moving to norman june 1. prepare your buttholes.
It's not too late for P4A, for a handful of reasons. Also it's like Brandon's favorite fighter. A lot of times we meet up over at Matt's to play whatever flavor of the month, but yeah you should text Chris.

edit: I agree with Brian about Micro$oft.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Would anyone want to play melee Sunday evening? I had the random urge to play that game a few weeks ago, but I never got around to it because of school. lol

melon_bread

Smash Rookie
everyone should come to my house tomorrow. no excuses. literally everyone.

also, the one Sunday I don't have off is this week.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I got the internship with NextThought on campus corner, so I'll be able to stay in Norman during the Summer.

I can play Melee this weekend assuming I don't visit Edmond.

Mecha1

Smash Rookie
Yooo! Long time no see! How goes it all?

BTW This is Sasori. If you guys remember. Damn it's been a while haha

Mecha1

Smash Rookie
Life's pretty good, man. Been good for you too I hope?

Smash this weekend? Hell I'd be down for that!

Mecha1

Smash Rookie
I know it's a little late but, I hope you all are alright after that tornado last Monday. I really need to get used to checking this place more often again...

By the way, how's the OK Smash scene looking nowadays? Who all is still around?

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Does anybody know if Oklahoma has any events that are happening soon in Tulsa, or somewhere near there?

Top Bottom