• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yawara's not from OK don't forgot. plus woodward is apparently only the 36th populated city of oklahoma...rank 36...in oklahoma...

so yeah.

i will try to make it saturday, ideally i can get wes and outlaw to go too.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
also keep in mind he offered to pay for gas there and back if we were to drive up there. just another option for us to keep SAT open for melee

DualCats

Smash Ace
He went to work a few days ago. Also, I once kicked his door and his response was an inarticulate grumble.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ya dude, most def will set up play dates!

I need to socialize him pretty early on anyway cause it's important and ****. Problem is he's gonna be just outside of 7 weeks old so he's not going to have proper control of his bladder of his pooper

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Also, I decided to grab the puppy on Sunday just so I can play smash so everyone better come.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Come to Woodward ill pay for your gas. I turn 21 this sat and I want to beat Oklahoma as a present to myself.

:phone:
i think it will be easier for you to come down here this weekend. that way we will have alittle more time to plan for a trip up there next time. cant wait to play this hyped up buddha dude

DualCats

Smash Ace
No one will ever drive to woodward. The only people in OK who can drive don't, and when they do, they get lost in Texas for several hours.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
other than the fact that i drive through woodward everytime i go to kansas.... what Melon_Bread said is factual

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
there go gay old karl with his pockets overflowing with money again. just waiting to lose it to melon. i remember last time...

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could sleep and then have all of my deadlines pushed back by that much.

I don't know if I'll be able to do anything this weekend because I have 8am finals on Monday johns. But I might be able to play some anyway.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
tulsa has brawl players, no one for 64 or melee. not sure what game you play/prefer.

we don't really have a player finder other than just posting here/the fb page with where you're at, what game you play, and if you're looking for practice times with your local players, competitive tournaments, or a social gaming setting (we call them smashfests, appropriately.) as for the entire state we basically have 0 64 players, a melee scene in the metro area, and brawl players scattered in many cities.

Will! take outlaw and i to norman tomorrow and let's smash :3

edit: forgot to mention Zinth is a Blood, so if you show up in all blue you're gonna get jumped/possibly killed.

alach11

Smash Rookie
I pretty much only play melee. I guess I'll have to drive over to join you guys some time.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I pretty much only play melee. I guess I'll have to drive over to join you guys some time.
wewt new melee players, omfg. well welcome, both brawl and melee have cool scenes. unfortunately i don't know any tulsa melee players, like i said everyone is p much in the okc metro for melee, but if you're up to drive to edmond/norman that's where most everything happens. i'm the admin of the fb group and i am only a melee player myself, i'll pm you contact info of me and someone from the norman smash house if they're down so we can hit you up if something is going down. we want to do a big melee smashfest after finals in edmond, and we'll post that info on smashboards as well as try to contact you.

who do you main?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I think Saif plays 64 actually, he said he's competitive.
And Afro in Tulsa (if he still plays) had a decent Falcon (by decent I mean nowhere near mine HOLLAAA).

Someone should pick up Buddha btw.

I can't do it though <_<

Top Bottom