• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Ok so the people I have coming are:

Mithos
Zabuza
Shade
Zinth
Po
Vegafuse
Fresh
RosterImposter

Am I missing anyone else?

Shade_

Smash Ace
I think he is still diciding, but he should be able to I think, do you have any room for Dart and Lee,they would like to come to. Oh yah and gravity as well.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
yea i am not really for sure if i will be able to go yet.........i have trip this week and next. So i will have to see.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hmm, well If you cant go remember that my mom said that you can always come over to my house on friday, and stay the night and play smash, when you arent doing anything, so you get practice someway Scud.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Shade_ said:
I think he is still diciding, but he should be able to I think, do you have any room for Dart and Lee,they would like to come to. Oh yah and gravity as well.
I'll have to ask my parents to see if they don't mind having a few extra people(it's gonna be a full house lol). I am pretty sure they can come though. I hope you can come Scud, I've been wanting a rematch against you for awhile.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. My mom is wanting to send out invatations(she wants to for some reason lol). So if you guys don't mind could you PM or email your addresses(my email is SilentninjaXI@aol.com) so she can send em out. Btw good luck Fresh, hope yall come out on top :) .

Shade_

Smash Ace
Alright Fresh, vega, po, I know youll do well, just make sure you don't underestamate, and don't think to much, just take advantage of all the simple situations with simple attacks. I really wish I could be there with you guys but good luck.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
OH YEAH BOOYYYY! We're going to go all out and take this thing! I can't guarantee much except that we're going to kick as much bootay as possible at this thing. We'll be sure to show you guys the footage when we come back, hopefully with some Texas money...LOL!

Let's go!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
po pimpus said:
OH YEAH BOOYYYY! We're going to go all out and take this thing! I can't guarantee much except that we're going to kick as much bootay as possible at this thing. We'll be sure to show you guys the footage when we come back, hopefully with some Texas money...LOL!

Let's go!
Hmm, that's good =) I looked at the registration and it looks like Caveman's going to be there, better watch out for that guy. And according to KOS-MOS, P.C. Chris might be going too, and he took third at nationals, so watch out for him too.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Haha, just remember rank dosnt mean everything, even if you fight highly popular guys, just remember they cant do anything their character cant do, so the only thing seperating you from one another is your mind and how you think of what attacks to do where. good luc again.

Awsome you used the pic I sent you.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Shade, I'm still trying to convince my mom to allow a couple more people(shes being really stubborn lol). We already have 8 people(that I'm aware of coming) so if there is some way I'll be able to allow my mom to bump it up to 11 people I'll try to find it lol. Rofl and also.. forget the invitations. My dad came in and was like "We don't need to send out any invitations just have Chris P.M. his address." Then my parents starting arguing about it while I'm just sitting there like.. :dizzy:.

Anyway, I'll keep everyone posted on the situation..

Shade_

Smash Ace
Alright no prob, tell her if she really dosn't want the extra three people, then lee dosn't have to come, or dart, my mom is still sketchy on letting them go, but if yours really dosn't want to let the extra people come then say so.

Also fuse, would you like to play some AC when we get to KOS-MOS's party.

Mithos

Smash Rookie
I'm not trying to push you guys or anything i'm just wondering, but are you almost done with the tournament match videos?

RosterImposter

Smash Cadet
Well guys, I might not be able to go chill will yall at KOSMOS's house...Ill let you know if anything changes.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey guys. This will probably be my last post until we get back. I'll be sure to get lots of good matches on tape and we will kick lots of behind at this thing, I can promise you that. I can't promise first place finishes, but I can promise that we WILL NOT go down without a fight. Texas(and soon the World) will realize just how good we really are here in Oklahoma. I really wish everyone could go with us so we could do just that, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Anyway, thanks for all the well-wishing. However, I think that the other guys at this tourney are gonna need the luck more than we do...Hahaha. Time to stop talking with my mouth and start talking with my Smash.

It's on like Donkey Kong.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
RosterImposter said:
Well guys, I might not be able to go chill will yall at KOSMOS's house...Ill let you know if anything changes.
Aww whats up dude? Why won't you be able to come? Good luck Po! Hope to see a 1st place trophy when yall get back! :)

RosterImposter

Smash Cadet
I was going to go on vacation over the weekend, but its changed to wednesday! Ill be able to go for sure, I need to get practicing, I got my *** handed to me by my lil brother as falco.
Oh, Shade, your dad makes the best sushi I have ever had in my life! I talked to Zinth, and apparently people call you Kevin, that would have helped when I was wondering why nobody was saying Kuni. I was the guy with dreads talking to your kendo instructor.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Ahh that was you!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should have said something lol. Oh guess I should have told you some people call me kevin, but see I don't like the name, I discovered it like 5 months ago, and am still getting my old friends to get used to call me Kuni, most of the new people I know know me as Kuni, so now you know.

But I am glad you liked the sushi. Man If I knew that wsa you I would have introduced you to everyone, I thought you were some randome costomer lol. Ahh well now I know what you look like.

Oh and tommorow, can you go to quail springs mall, alll my friends are getting together there to hang out and watch a movie, if you can come then that would be cool. It is at 2.

Alright well while my group cant go to the tourny, we are prcating for other ones. I thought you were going KOS- MOS.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Well I was going to the tourny but.. my dad changed his mind at the last minute lmao.. but I feel really drained today so I guess its good that I didn't go this time.. Well I'm going to lay back down. Talk to you guys later(I know I'm really drained when I can't even play Super Smash Bros Melee correctly).

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Shade_ said:
Ahh that was you!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should have said something lol. Oh guess I should have told you some people call me kevin, but see I don't like the name, I discovered it like 5 months ago, and am still getting my old friends to get used to call me Kuni, most of the new people I know know me as Kuni, so now you know.

But I am glad you liked the sushi. Man If I knew that wsa you I would have introduced you to everyone, I thought you were some randome costomer lol. Ahh well now I know what you look like.

Oh and tommorow, can you go to quail springs mall, alll my friends are getting together there to hang out and watch a movie, if you can come then that would be cool. It is at 2.

Alright well while my group cant go to the tourny, we are prcating for other ones. I thought you were going KOS- MOS.
Lol, even I knew what he looked like =p

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
Isnt KOS-MOS's party saturday?

yeah KOS-MOS party is saturday... not this saturday but the saturday after that. pretty much a week from tomorrow :psycho:.... correct me if im wrong KOS-MOS.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Zabuza said:
Isnt KOS-MOS's party saturday?

yeah KOS-MOS party is saturday... not this saturday but the saturday after that. pretty much a week from tomorrow :psycho:.... correct me if im wrong KOS-MOS.
Yeah not this Saturday but next Saturday the 18th. Oh yea.. the party is from noon to 6pm. If I forgot to tell anybody my address let me know and I'll PM it to you..

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
yaay shade has a video of some1 else beside zinth and him in our tourny finnally lol jk but its one of the fight in the 2vs2 finals me and mithos vs shade and zinth. man i really sucked lol mithos and me both sucked lol.... why couldnt u show the one fight we win :cry:.... lol nah im just playin but i hope that means you're done with the 2vs2 finals all together?

Shade_

Smash Ace
Ahh no we don't have all the vids up, we have discovered a much easier way to get the vids online fast, and we probably will just choose the 5 best matches and those will be all of the tourny youll see. It was alot more work than we expected. Sorry to dissapoint any one. But For sure the last battle with Zinth and KOS-MOS in the winner bracket, and then one where Mithose almost wins against me when hi is Fox. And not sure what others. We will do better next time. Sorry again.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Shade_ said:
Ahh no we don't have all the vids up, we have discovered a much easier way to get the vids online fast, and we probably will just choose the 5 best matches and those will be all of the tourny youll see. It was alot more work than we expected. Sorry to dissapoint any one. But For sure the last battle with Zinth and KOS-MOS in the winner bracket, and then one where Mithose almost wins against me when hi is Fox. And not sure what others. We will do better next time. Sorry again.
lol thats fine. Hehe I've been itching to see that fight where I get pwned. :laugh: When yall come over this weekend though.. I don't plan on losing. :chuckle:

Shade_

Smash Ace
Haha this saturday is going to be awsome. Maybee we can get soem friendlies recorded this other way we have found out, since it is way easier to get those up.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
It looks like I'm going to get beat bad this Saturday. I haven't played SSBM AT ALL after the tourny so I will probably be at the same level I was before. I've been playing SSB64 this whole time but is way different and I doubt that it contributed to my skill in Melee. So I will definitely notice how much everyone else got better.

Shade, I'm up for some AC9B, but I'll have to build an AC from scratch when we play. I won't have my mem card for a while but I remember their specifications.

KOS-MOS, we'll see if you can take my Ganon pretty soon........ Reeeaaaalll soon...........

Shade_

Smash Ace
You can use my memory card Vegafuse, its got everything, didn't you go to the tourny fuse, if so howd it go. Haha reaaaaaaaaal soon being in like what 6 days lol. That to mee is like forever.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Vegafuse said:
It looks like I'm going to get beat bad this Saturday. I haven't played SSBM AT ALL after the tourny so I will probably be at the same level I was before. I've been playing SSB64 this whole time but is way different and I doubt that it contributed to my skill in Melee. So I will definitely notice how much everyone else got better.

Shade, I'm up for some AC9B, but I'll have to build an AC from scratch when we play. I won't have my mem card for a while but I remember their specifications.

KOS-MOS, we'll see if you can take my Ganon pretty soon........ Reeeaaaalll soon...........
Eh, I just can't play SSB64 anymore. Not only does its slow-pacesness compared to SSBM bug me, along with the lack of some of SSBM's main advanced techniques, but I just can't stand the N64's crappy analog stick. That's just me though.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Vegafuse said:
lol if you haven't been practicing as much as I have then well.. lets just say you will have a hard time trying to beat me :p

Top Bottom