• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna lie, that awful night I spent with Alex was pretty fun, and I think all subsequent smashfests at Hanson's was incredibly fun also.

Like, remember when Kyle showed up smashed as **** on his b-day? Or the day I ripped open my shirt. Or Tom ****ing REALLY had sex with a girl during a smashfest WTF no one else has ever done that. Or Hanson could never in his life beat Andy. ETC.

I mean, back then, it was just too easy to love Brawl cause of all the hijinxes we got into.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah, man, Chris and I were just reminiscing over Bryan's Rage. Marc had the most poignant quote that day: "I think we should leave before Bryan comes back and kills us all. That's not normal anger. We just playin' games, man." That was from the Angry Black Guy ( which isn't true-- Marc is one of the most laid-back dudes you'll ever meet)

Which reminds me-- What the hell are Pay$ and Rasta up to these days? Babac constantly losing to girls, yet still ****-talking everyone. Paemon doing the most ******** *** stuff as Falco and winning ( to this day, I don't think anyone in Oklahoma has won as many money matches as Pay$) That ****ty first tournament Pablo and I hosted that brought everyone together for the first time. Chris' epic rise to monster status. Me constantly trashing on Chris and Hanson. It's been a good run in both games and I'm glad I've gotten to meet every one I have.

Good shiz. Oh yeah! MvC3 its gonna be all about that Viewtiful Joe/Deadpool/Zero team. Get wrecked, Deezy.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
lol when yawara ripped his shirt it was kind of cool and kind of funny.
but then he didn't have a back up shirt and spent the rest of the night in a thin white 100% cotton vest. then it was really stupid and really funny.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so im off all day wed and thursday if anyone wants to smash...KARL...
i would love to smash saturday(today) but i work till 930 and as u can tell im still up :(

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
if anyone needs a quiet place to study i have a classroom at kaufman hall lol. you could probably get your own classroom as well. bring a tv and what have you and ill try to play during breaks?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
yeah, im serious. But im only taking breaks when i get something decent done (eg 1 chapter of anatomy, 2 chapters of chemistry, my nutrition final, my stat final. etc). Any one of those choices would constitute a good time for a break for me.

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
Ey if you guys get back on before you start playin, hit me up, i'll play with anyone that wants to.

my phone number is 479 595 3195, text me

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
lol i'm just bad at brawl. i try to do fancy stuff and then i'm like oh wait, i'm moving at melee speed, i need to go brawl speed. and then i go too slow, so i'm like screw it, play ICs, play like scrub.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
if you play doc, have you played outlaw? and how does it compare to outlaws if you have?

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
if you play doc, have you played outlaw? and how does it compare to outlaws if you have?
i haven't played outlaw, but i doubt my doc is very good anymore. i haven't really played doc since that last smasfest i went to with you guys, i've been focusing on falco and falcon

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Insane Clown Groupie.

Also, we should all go to the OKC Zoo sometime during break cause it's free on Mondays!!!

We can visit the Lions and then go see the monkeys and finally wave hi to the grizzlies!!!

We should try and make an effort to go after Oh Snap as like a smash-bonding-experience. CAUSE ITS FREE.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Insane Clown Groupie.

Also, we should all go to the OKC Zoo sometime during break cause it's free on Mondays!!!

We can visit the Lions and then go see the monkeys and finally wave hi to the grizzlies!!!

We should try and make an effort to go after Oh Snap as like a smash-bonding-experience. CAUSE ITS FREE.
I gots a grizzlie bair for ya!

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
yo yo yo yo yo, you guys should check out Sorority Life. Its the facebook game of the year...the funny thing about this game is that it seems its marketed towards prissy girls, when in fact almost all the people playing it are trolls or gamers...wtf?

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
The zoo sounds like fun.
Also, I'm in Norman until next Sunday and I'm completely free on Saturday... Did I hear smashfest? ****, I'll even play Melee. I wish I played Melee, so I could trash talk.

Top Bottom