• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Hey OK, question about FC in August. We're starting to think about transportation and I saw Po Pimpus post in the DFW Melee thread, but KishPrime said we might be able to get a coach bus or something to shuttle people across the country. I was thinking we might get a bus starting in Houston, then to Dallas, then Oklahoma City, then maybe one more stop. This would be a round trip ticket, and with about 35 people, the cost would be about $100 per person. We're not ready to book, but who would be interested in something like this? It would significantly decrease the travel cost (by flight or like a 5 passenger car) for lot of players, plus it'd be a Smash bus, so I'm talking hella ****ing fun.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Awesomes!! Ok, so details to come in maybe like a month-ish. Who should be my contact dude for OK? LIke who's the most responsible and stuff.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Who should be my contact dude for OK? LIke who's the most responsible and stuff.
well...... out of Melee

i have a kid and must be responsible....but no job
DC has a car and job....but no license
Gravity has a good job...but has to sleep all day and doesnt have hair
HazyGoose lives in edmond....well he lives in edmond
Zinth goes to college...doesnt have a vehicle that i have successfully seen
Type_Ex is Asian...Plays Brawl
Outlaw lives in edmond... always wants a PR
Po is a manager or sumthin at his job.... can never get in contact with him
Kos-Mos is God Tier...can never get in contact with him.

so i guess you can take your pick ^.^ we all seem to be relatively responsible

DualCats

Smash Ace

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So I just had a dream that involves Josh.

So I was like hanging out somewhere when we went into some weird Chinese shop, and I found out that the dude there was selling mermaids. Naturally, I bought one out of curiosity; but then the mermaid that I bought ended up hard crushing on me and made things awkward for me cause it was always trying to hit on me in front of Christine.

So I was at a lost. Like, should I try to keep this mermaid as a pet, or should I give it away to someone else. Then I went bowling or something, and Josh noticed I was having problems with this. So Josh being the nice guy he is walks with me outside in the parking lot and gave me some advice. Something about like not thinking with my **** or something, and realizing that it's a mermaid or whatever.

But then two dudes in an oldsmobile drove up and started shooting, and I was scared as **** so I ducked out the way and was like crying. But when those guys left, Josh died which really bummed me out.

But as it turns out, Josh could be saved, but for whatever reason, someone'd have to give up all of their blood and give it to Josh--effectively committing suicide in order to save him. So no one was willing to do it, but the mermaid was like, WTF it's a life, our race will gladly sacrifice ourselves to save him.

But the condition was since it was mermaid's blood, we had to distill it somehow, and I think we put her blood either through a pig to get it distillled, or we peed on her since at that point I woke up cause I needed to pee.

TL;DR

Josh died, and I peed on a mermaid to save him. Or something.

DualCats

Smash Ace
So I just had a dream that involves Josh.

So I was like hanging out somewhere when we went into some weird Chinese shop, and I found out that the dude there was selling mermaids. Naturally, I bought one out of curiosity; but then the mermaid that I bought ended up hard crushing on me and made things awkward for me cause it was always trying to hit on me in front of Christine.

So I was at a lost. Like, should I try to keep this mermaid as a pet, or should I give it away to someone else. Then I went bowling or something, and Josh noticed I was having problems with this. So Josh being the nice guy he is walks with me outside in the parking lot and gave me some advice. Something about like not thinking with my **** or something, and realizing that it's a mermaid or whatever.

But then two dudes in an oldsmobile drove up and started shooting, and I was scared as **** so I ducked out the way and was like crying. But when those guys left, Josh died which really bummed me out.

But as it turns out, Josh could be saved, but for whatever reason, someone'd have to give up all of their blood and give it to Josh--effectively committing suicide in order to save him. So no one was willing to do it, but the mermaid was like, WTF it's a life, our race will gladly sacrifice ourselves to save him.

But the condition was since it was mermaid's blood, we had to distill it somehow, and I think we put her blood either through a pig to get it distillled, or we peed on her since at that point I woke up cause I needed to pee.

TL;DR

Josh died, and I peed on a mermaid to save him. Or something.
Post of the year

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
brawl dudes - you guys gonna go down to that tourny that Denti will be throwin while we be playin melee?

Top Bottom