• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
We don't know every technical facet yet, so people apply what they do know; camping, timing, and spacing... and since camping is the easiest of these to do... voila! Snake players!
Other than playing Defensively, the extent of offensive play in Brawl right now is to try and trap your opponent. Emblem Lord has a whole thread on it that nobody is bothering to read.

I'm not fully good at trapping and zoning yet, but it's what I intend to practice doing.

EDIT: It's a whole month away, but the next HxC has a much better cash prize this time.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
There's one point about the GT-R that's anti-imports that I would like to bring up though . . .

So the Japanese circuit cup's been going around for a while, and when the GT-R FIRST debuted, it ripped the competition apart!!!

It was insane since the Nissan team got 1st and 2nd by like 5 seconds for the first few races of the season. There's actually a legend in the GP cup that when Nissan debuts a new skyline, they'll win. that looked like it would happen again. EXCEPT, all of a sudden they were losing.

I really do think it comes down to the hand-made engines. Hand-made is, in car terms, just synonymous with breaking down easier. Now, yes, I saw the way that the engines are actually made all sealed and ****, but there has to be something wrong going on. We talked about the RX-7 before, I brought up the rotary engine. Amazing performance for a lower than average price--but terrible reliability.

Nissan is Japanese. Japanese = reliability and longevity in the Car world. But I just don't know if that translates for this as well. Really to be honest, my theory is that the HP for that car may be depreciating. No comformation on this yet, but how many GT-Rs have actually been put through these tests with the limiter on? How many owners actually can manage to put it to full throttle on a weekly basis?

Then again, I am a practicing pessimist, so I'm probably wrong by a lot >_> I also doubt I"m the only person that thinks this ****, so yeah. Just ignore this post.

And @ Coty, <_< I'm coming back in like 2 weeks? HIT ME UP SON! When you coming to OK anyway?

[edit]

Also, trapping and cornering is the basis of camping . . . I actually don't see how the difference between saying "you're camping" and you're "cornering and zoning" . . . Meh, I'm done I guess this round. Kinda just wanted to post that before, but with all the Melee is dead talk and Brawl excitement, kinda wanted to put that there.

[edit for Andy + Car fans]
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=129866?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..2.*

Corvette won in the street race >_> But GT-R beat the 430 . . . but not a regular 430 but the retardedly supped up version.

Also: http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=129976

Anyone else excited about the new NSX? Honda apparently is making sure that the car must definitely be better than the GT-R in every way. That's a ******** goal LOL But the NSX has been the king of Japanese Super Cars for the longest time, and they're pretty pissed at Nissan's publicity. First time this car will come around though since like 2001? or somewhere around there when the last NSX model was released. Let's see what 7 years worth of technology and F-1 experience does for Honda. Really excited if they actually make an NSX better than the GT-R. To be honest, I'm so much more of a honda fan than anything else :p

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
Also, trapping and cornering is the basis of camping . . . I actually don't see how the difference between saying "you're camping" and you're "cornering and zoning" . . .
Camping is staying in one place and never trying to approach. Brick walls and traps are to approach (or catch an approach) then put your opponent in a bad situation. I find the concept of zoning and trapping more interesting than camping any day.

Actually, one type of brickwall *is* projectile camping, but other types of zoning and traps use melee attacks and the ledge as well so you shouldn't always have to camp unless you're a character meant to do so..

xFr3nLixPhYr3x

Smash Rookie
There's one point about the GT-R that's anti-imports that I would like to bring up though . . .
I really do think it comes down to the hand-made engines. Hand-made is, in car terms, just synonymous with breaking down easier. Now, yes, I saw the way that the engines are actually made all sealed and ****, but there has to be something wrong going on. We talked about the RX-7 before, I brought up the rotary engine. Amazing performance for a lower than average price--but terrible reliability.

Nissan is Japanese. Japanese = reliability and longevity in the Car world. But I just don't know if that translates for this as well. Really to be honest, my theory is that the HP for that car may be depreciating. No comformation on this yet, but how many GT-Rs have actually been put through these tests with the limiter on? How many owners actually can manage to put it to full throttle on a weekly basis?

[edit for Andy + Car fans]
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=129866?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..2.*

Corvette won in the street race >_> But GT-R beat the 430 . . . but not a regular 430 but the retardedly supped up version.

Anyone else excited about the new NSX? Honda apparently is making sure that the car must definitely be better than the GT-R in every way. That's a ******** goal LOL But the NSX has been the king of Japanese Super Cars for the longest time, and they're pretty pissed at Nissan's publicity. First time this car will come around though since like 2001? or somewhere around there when the last NSX model was released. Let's see what 7 years worth of technology and F-1 experience does for Honda. Really excited if they actually make an NSX better than the GT-R. To be honest, I'm so much more of a honda fan than anything else :p
That I can agree w/ you on. It is built inside a lab to prevent things from expanding, but I am certain that things expand once its been made. HP depreciating? No way, didn't they say on edmunds that it has around 500 bhp. I hate street races. Anybody can go in a straight line =/. That's not any regular corvette either. That is the 2nd best corvette I think in the line up next to the blue devil. The R-35 beat Z06 on top gear's test track by about 3 seconds. I thought Honda stopped production of the NSX. I used to be a honda fan, but I would like a car w/ 4 seats. Than I met Evo X.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yes, the Evo X is a beast of a car. God **** Mitsubishi though. I don't get that company. They can make one really, really good car. Probably the best, most user-friendly car in the entire world. And look at the rest of their line up. An Eclipse?!? A Galant? Who can honestly name 5 Mitsubishi cars??

Same with Subaru except to be fair, the legacy (?) and the Outback are supposed to be good cars, and I have to say the Outback wasn't so bad when my friend drove me around in it. It actually seemed pretty cool.

And yes, it has about 500 bhp give or take, but my point is that I think there's something wrong with the engine eventually. I'm pretty sure the one Edmunds had road-tested was only road-tested on normal roads/at tracks once in a while. Meaning that they didn't get to push the car to its limits all the time. My theory is that because the Nissan racers in the Gran Prix have to basically push this [phenomenal] machine to its limits, it eventually just depreciated and now the old (and yes, it's no longer produced) NSX as well as the Lexus SC430(?) are at the top of the leaderboards I think. And my theory is that it has to do with the engine. I doubt the drivers got worse or the suspension and all that got ruined as well.

But still, the car's a 4 seater road car that just happens to perform like it's a six digit super car. Those numbers are just unexplainabley amazing.

And yeah, we had a discussion about Vettes a few days back <_<

And right now, I am more of a Honda fan than ever because the company, IMO, is the best when it comes to consumer/customer/aficionado satisfaction. The car company really does act like--instead of maintaining a legacy or trying to just outperform everyone--it does what a car company ought to do which is create an array of cars for the customers to enjoy driving wholly. I really can't name a car on its roster at the moment that I absolutely detest except maybe the TSX cause I miss the RSX. <_< But the TL makes up for that, cause I think that car is *****ing. Plus OMG @ new NSX!!

Plus, Honda's FCX Clarity is the greatest car I think that's being produced. Bar none.

Also, I think I like the new guy lol

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Yawara, you know if I knew anything about cars I would join in *sniffle*.
Dude Dillon, stop wasting time posting and go practice melee :p.

Shade_

Smash Ace
I'm a little sad by coty's done with meleeness though. Some of the funniest/amazing matches happened with you in them. Definitely saved our crew in San Antonio for us to have had a good time. It doesn't have to be with any video game but if you ever come by OK again we should definitely hang out.

Ok fine, I accept the fact that brawl has extreme unbalances and many unfair aspects..........I still manage to have fun with it and I guess I'll leave it at that.

Ah I don't understand car stats or any of this, time to change the subject.

So today I deemed that I really hate characters that, look corny and have their body horribly proportioned such as "Metaknight, Kirby, Olimar, Ness, Lucas, game and watch, wario and so on" ....they tic me off especially when they make them effective in game.

I don't know why but I really don't like characters that look funky, so today at bryans house I unleashed my hate on them by referencing them to dum objects.

Metaknight looks like a balloon with a mask, and olimar looks like a foot ball on top of a fire hydrant. I couldn't think of the others at the time.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Kuni, you are so clever it make my head hurts lol. You should keep playing melee with me too! We can have crew battles!

Gravity

Smash Ace
well, its not time to change the subject, as i havent said anything yet. Im too tired to type up a huge wall of text, so ill just say, that is a nice car, and i would be beyond nervous driving it on city streets. for about 20 minutes.

uh, without looking anything up, besides the eclipse and galant, theres the 3000 GT, and that one smart car. tahts as many as i can think of, so i guess youre right. i also always appreciated the evo, but id rather have the wrx sti.

ive heard due to some cooling feature or some **** like that, the gearbox and transmission is the weak point in the gtr, especially with that perfect launch system they have. it was just a rumor, so i dont really know, but whatever.

i like the honda accord, the civic si (except for that fact that you CANT get it without a sunroof), and my favorite honda of all is the s2000. beyond that im not really a honda fan. i can, however, appreciate that all these 86 honda civics on carigslist with 200k miles will probably last anohter 20 years.

but as we all know, i like american cars more. . .so ill link to this article. im not trying to prove a point with it or anything, but i found it interesting, other car inclined people may as well:

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_0606_performance_sports_coupe_comparison/index.html

basically 5 tuned american muscle cars versus a stock corvette. it captivated me.

-edit- also i like drag racing, so sue me.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Im too tired to type up a huge wall of text
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
wall of text ends
anywho, like i said, brawl is fun. it's just hard for me to consider it a fighting game. i mean i like card games and board games that are completely based on luck...so i definitely have fun with brawl even if it's not as skill-based as melee, per se. i don't really have anyone to play with though :\

and also, maxpower, to my knowledge, wavedashing was discovered in the later ends of beta testing, but wasn't fixed due to time constraints. either that or it was discovered within like 2-3 weeks since someone on the boards used to have a post to the first person on some forum to share what it was and how to do it.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
In America at least, wavedashing and l-cancelling were discovered by December of 01. The Japanese actually found out about shine combos, desynching, etc within a few months as well. It's just . . . look at how it evolved lol

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Metaknight looks like a balloon with a mask, and olimar looks like a foot ball on top of a fire hydrant. I couldn't think of the others at the time.
You said that Toon Link looked like a potato wearing a nightcap. And then you went on to describe how stupid potatoes look.

I have fun playing Meta Knight. LOL.

xFr3nLixPhYr3x

Smash Rookie
Yes, the Evo X is a beast of a car. God **** Mitsubishi though. I don't get that company. They can make one really, really good car. Probably the best, most user-friendly car in the entire world. And look at the rest of their line up. An Eclipse?!? A Galant? Who can honestly name 5 Mitsubishi cars??

Same with Subaru except to be fair, the legacy (?) and the Outback are supposed to be good cars, and I have to say the Outback wasn't so bad when my friend drove me around in it. It actually seemed pretty cool.

And yes, it has about 500 bhp give or take, but my point is that I think there's something wrong with the engine eventually. I'm pretty sure the one Edmunds had road-tested was only road-tested on normal roads/at tracks once in a while. Meaning that they didn't get to push the car to its limits all the time. My theory is that because the Nissan racers in the Gran Prix have to basically push this [phenomenal] machine to its limits, it eventually just depreciated and now the old (and yes, it's no longer produced) NSX as well as the Lexus SC430(?) are at the top of the leaderboards I think. And my theory is that it has to do with the engine. I doubt the drivers got worse or the suspension and all that got ruined as well.

And right now, I am more of a Honda fan than ever because the company, IMO, is the best when it comes to consumer/customer/aficionado satisfaction. The car company really does act like--instead of maintaining a legacy or trying to just outperform everyone--it does what a car company ought to do which is create an array of cars for the customers to enjoy driving wholly. I really can't name a car on its roster at the moment that I absolutely detest except maybe the TSX cause I miss the RSX. <_< But the TL makes up for that, cause I think that car is *****ing. Plus OMG @ new NSX!!

Also, I think I like the new guy lol
Sadly, we met before, I am hanson's other asian friend who doesn't really talk that much. I went to try to see the Evo X the other year (and failed), but I got to see the new galant. They actually really improved it, it looks alot better than the older models do. I thought the legacy was good. It was supposed to be a luxury car w/ a wrx motor yes? whcih means a luxury car w/ a turbo. who does that?! I'd like the STi, but it only goes fast on straight ways. The SC430 looks good on paper, I just wish it was designed better. My friend owns a red one and it has some sort of yellow-ish interior. The exterior nor the interior does it for me. I like honda as well, (currently I drive a civic). Although I think I can say I don't like acura, w/ the possible exception of the integra which isn't in production either.

ive heard due to some cooling feature or some **** like that, the gearbox and transmission is the weak point in the gtr, especially with that perfect launch system they have. it was just a rumor, so i dont really know, but whatever.
Well that sucks, cause each gear box is also built for each individual R-35.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Toon link does look like a potato wearig a night cap!

And especially your toon link bryan, since you use red/pink toon link, it reminds me of a sweet potato wearing a night cap.

And I still play melee brett, its still fun, but I don't practice it anymore.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
What do you guys think of this type of "crew" battle? I stole the format from Starcraft. I was thinking of using it if I hold the tourney.

Each match consists of potentially five games, with the team that first gets three wins, winning. The matches follow the following set pattern: 1v1, 1v1, 2v2, 1v1, closer. The players for the first four games of each match are announced before the match begins, while the players used in the closer are decided if a closer is reached.

Match Information

Players can only be used once per match. Closer matches are the exception to this, in which a player can be used for a second time during the match.

Edit: Oh and the stages are predetermined for every game too...however we decided to do that.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I don't think stages should be predetermined, but they should definitely be like . . . random for a certain set.

Like the first one would be only neutral, second only non-neutrals, and I want there to be 2 2 vs 2s for crews.

It'd make things HELLA interesting though instead of the standard tag-team american set up.

[edit]

Dude, are you the Asian who plays Sonic? Or the one who went to Brett's?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I'm digging the format brett, it seems real legit.
Now we just need an actual venue and some OOSers and we got ourselves a full-fledged tourney.
BTW I have fun playing as snake against bryan's MK

I don't understand why funky looking characters piss you off...
What about sonic, does he look like anything in particular
And what about the spacies
How is G&W unproportioned?
And Wario is just fat, you dont say anything about Mario and Luigi

xFr3nLixPhYr3x

Smash Rookie
I played sonic, that came to an end. There's no using him against higher characters. I've been to brett's twice. so i dont know if im that asian.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I actually kinda like the predetermined stages thing, because you could choose the person who likes that stage or thinks they will do best. It just seems to add in an interesting element. Also we've never done it that way :-O. Oh and obviously the character picks for each crew are double blind....the other crew won't know who they are going to face. Depending how many people are in the crew would determine how we split up the games. We could just mess around with predetermined stages and without to see how it goes...either way I really want to try out the format :).
I'm not quite like Kuni...but some games kinda turn me off because how some of the characters look.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Because they don't look cool like, Marth, Ike, Link, Samus, Snake and so on. Animals in biped humanoid form still resemble humans enough to look cool. Wario is way dis proportioned, his head is the size of his body and his movements look plain annoying. G&W's nose is to big, I thought it was a base ball cap at first. I don't really like Mario or luigi that much eather in terms of coolness because of the same reasons either but just didn't name them.

I just can't get to like or care for a character unless they look normal or cool. If they made an epic movie about kirby, if he had a best friend and then one day the friend was murdered in his face and kirby was sad and stuff. I still wouldn't have any feelings for him cus he looks so wierd.

Its probably just me but I can't get attached to a character unless they are human looking really. And when they make weird looking ones greater than normal ones It makes me a bit upset. But sonic for some reason was the only accept ion I always thought he was pretty cool.

Oh and Brett your crews kinda confusing to me, I undertand .....there are 4 battles, first is 1v1 then 1v1 then 2v2 then 1v1 again............so each crew has 3 people and switch between them then............there is this "closer" thing that evades my knowledge.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
lol kuni, I don't know if I can make it easier to understand for you, but I will try.

The first team to win 3 games wins the match (the whole thing).

A player can only be used once, which means to do this you would at least need 5 people (for the presented model).

In the case that each team wins 2 games (a tie), then the 5th and final game (closer) is played, which each team will choose who to play when the time comes (this is the exception to a player fighting twice).

We could add in more 2v2's, make it contain more games, make each fight be 2 out of 3 or whatever, but that's the main idea. Do you get it now? heh

Kuni, does your "odd" and "ugly" looks go for humans too? If someone is ugly and their whole family died, do you not care? lol, I know you said that you like human-looking things so yea....but I still think it's funny to talk about.

oh...and alex, you're hott

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff Brett, I might have to show up to one of these crew battles.

Were any of the recent tourney matches recorded? I've been doing a bad job at keeping up with the thread.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Yeah if they were ugly I'd still feel bad cus a person is a person.

But it doesn't matter if there not supposed to look like humans or not, if they don't, they don't catch my eye.
DDD ticks me off to.

Yeah I think I get it, but even if I don't when you actually apply this when we show up for crews just tell me when to fight and give me FD the everythings is cool.

If I could give my personal opinion though, I'd like to ask if you squeeze in another team battle in there, I think those are really fun and for some reason I feel safer in team battles.

Also, if its just the first team to win 3 battles kind of beats the purpose of not knowing who your gona face, both teams will just send in their 3 strongest people first. Unless I understood it wrong to.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
That is an interesting crews ruleset. Normally I would say that stages should be random, but I think you're correct in that preset stages could add an extra element of strategy. We'll definitely have to try it out sometime. Around here.

Also, Kevin, it's spelled "exception", and the "to/too" you're looking for is "too". Just so you know.

I might major in engineering physics, but I'm not going to be making any decisions right now.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Brett, this idea needs to be spread everywhere for real dudes.

Whoever has MBR access, go to it! Post this **** up! We can call it the OK crew system or the Finger crew battles or whatever.

--added later--

The preset stages can only work if 5 neutrals are used however. What if, like, I were to want to play on a non-neutral stage? And do stage strikes come into effect?

IDK man, I understand stages play a huge roll, but I want the stage selection to be more dynamic. And Starcraft, the battles are just even. In melee however, character counterpicks and such are critical so that's why I think if you allow for more chance play and more probability, there's actually more strategy to the thing because you'd have to gamble your best players and hope they don't get accidentally counter-picked by characters and stages.

In all honesty, I really do think that'll even out the playing field better so then a crew with, say, Pablo, Chris, Coty, Alex, and Bryan against a crew with, like, me it won't just be a domination match.

That, to me, is so much better to watch than just lolz East coast will **** Midwest, you know? Cause really, leaving it up to chance--not luck--and gambling more and hoping to win big like so may be the best way to go about things.

But man, think of the baseball parallels you have here with your lead-off and your strong closer. Do you go with an all out attack in the front? Do you want to keep singles strong cause you feel you can steal that better rather than invest in doubles? Things like this are just exciting to think of.

>_> And I also nominate myself to be the Hideki Matsui of the team, not the Ichiro. Hope people understand . . .

BRETT REALLY MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT THIS!!!

[edit]

I also want to say that I want all of Norman and Chris on my team. I don't want the black people to be on one side, cause that's just unfair as we found out before.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah, brett, i like that better. just predetermine the first stage from a lottery of neutral stages, and then the others from a lottery of non banned stages is my idea.

id be down for that. now we just need 10 people at one event.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I never intended to only use neutral stages. Having pokefloats as one of the stages is fine with me.....:)
This is the shinhan proleague style, so I would want to refer to its original context, though maybe encrypting it somehow. Maybe people will just call it SGS crew battles (none of you know what that means except for alex).

Yawara, you mentioned posting it....where? Maybe we could have results first and then post it in the tourney results....if this thing ever happens lol.

Btw if the next tourny happens, which I hope on holding, it will probably be at a free venue (my church's campus ministry building). It has a nice big room and kitchen, has parking around it, and has plenty of tables and chairs, perfect for a smashfest or tourney.

Also, about actually running the tourney, I would definitely want some people to help me (creating thread, getting information out, organizing, etc.). If you would be interested let me know.

Shade_

Smash Ace
This is going to be a melee tourny isn't it? I am just assuming this because your brett.

Getting more than 10 people shouldn't be to big of a problem, you have Brett, Me, Bryan, Andy, Chris, Brenden, Mark, and Yowara at least, and thats already 8 people.

Still I'm hoping that it would be a state vs state tourny than a fight amongst ourselves, otherwise chris's/ chris's team wins probably.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I actually already introduced this to some other smashers, and they seem to like it.

Just post it on the Smash discussion forum. It might get lost in the hub-bub but just really push for it. Tell Chris about it and say it's KOS-MOS approved.

And yeah, Tobias(XelKythe, Brandon knows him) also more or less echoed my idea for having randoms lol

Non-neutrals are kind of a necessity. Makes the counterpicking game more intense. In his words:

"I used to play a lot with legal non-neutrals on Random. It's a good stageset; neutrals-only gives a certain charset slightly better chances overall, IMO and also gives you the stages that everyone has the most experience on, probably. Needs more potential counterpick."

Another words, allowing the games to swing in directions quickly. I really think the stages shouldn't be set :/ There may be less strategy, but there's more player adaptaion and the gambling part of it is what makes crewbattles exciting in the first place. Counterpicking is the main set strategy in traditional crews, but this is by far not traditional. That's why we should use a non-traditional set up as well.

Really, this is also the only way I can see stage-strikes being set and being fair.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I would like to make it brawl and melee....so more people will come.
Out of state? That would be awesome, but I'm not sure how likely that is. If we could do that, then awesome.

Did you just reference them to this thread? If not, you should so they can love Oklahoma and come to our tourney lol.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Duh, of course. I don't steal creditz from my dudes, son!

And yeah, this dude's TX so maybe. Who knows lol GET A TOURNEY FIRST SON!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Just make a thread for it, then all the OOSers will see and be like, "Gosh darn, I sure do want to go to the dandy tournament."

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Btw if the next tourny happens, which I hope on holding, it will probably be at a free venue (my church's campus ministry building). It has a nice big room and kitchen, has parking around it, and has plenty of tables and chairs, perfect for a smashfest or tourney.
Why haven't you mentioned this place before? <_<; Sounds amazing lol.

And I'll do anything I can to help with the tournament organization. I think that Alex should make the thread on SWF, and I could make one on OKGamers.com, since everyone there knows that I'm ninth in the state apparently.

Vegafuse?

Also Yawara, I don't know if I've mentioned this to you before but I'm going to be in Walker. Party?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I also want to say that I want all of Norman and Chris on my team. I don't want the black people to be on one side, cause that's just unfair as we found out before.
LOL. Yawara... Asian people are SOOOO racist... *raises Black Power fist*

Okay, Brett, that is seriously the most BA idea I've heard for crews EVER. We NEED to make it happen any way possible. If you need help with the tournament, I'm definitely down for it. Brawl, Melee, both preferably.

I'm sure we could round up a few OOSers for this, Texas, Wichita, AZ-- SOUTH PAW COME BACK TO US!! :(
Either through diplomatic means, or I could just piss em off enough to want to come and take my money IF THEY CAN...

Yeah, as far as stage selection, first stage should be random neutral, then maybe it could swing back and forth between random non-neutral and back to neutral, or we could do some sort of stage lottery and, well, we can work it all out. I think a random first stage, then static follow-ups would maybe create more variety in character choice... maybe... That kind of dynamic would create some potentially crazy match-ups.

Also, needs to have two 2v2s and two 1v1s to even things up. The closing match should be 1v1, though. Something about forcing a final battle with two individuals carrying the hopes of their respective teams on their shoulders makes for some great drama.

Okay, long post over. Just reminding you all that I will be claiming final victory at MGC this Saturday, and would really enjoy seeing you all there... ;)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I agree actually, Asians are very racist.

But mostly towards other Asians. **** I hate Koreans. <_<

Top Bottom